• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotogun.jpg

Facetious

Moderated
^ too much junk...I like the stripped model better. ;)

Shifty said:
Lock your door and call the police - it works.

Locking your door does work up to a point, but these days, the police are short handed all throughout my area
(and probably are throughout the country as well) because of budget cutting layoffs. I monitor the police and fire radio frequencies routinely and whenever there is a dispatch for the fire dept. to respond to a scene where a crime was committed, I'm often hearing the dispatchers telling the fire/EMS-Paramedics units that, "there are no units (police) available to respond to your call"... What that tells me is, should I ever have the need for the cops to get here lickity split, it ain't gonna happen, therefor, I must take action to preserve my life as well as those around me if I feel the need to do so. If the situation at hand is iffy or too dangerous for me to handle, why, I'll crawl into a crevice that will accommodate a 6'1'' 190lb. guy until the cops get here (hoping that I survive). :shy: :D

Facetious

Moderated
Just down the street from here on Friday night, a Somalian immigrant woman, an unemployed single parent :rolleyes:, murdered her female roomate with a machete... absolute true story...
So, you see, anti gunners... other things kill people too!

I can't help but think that it's too bad the victim of this crime didn't have a .380 or 9 mil under her jacket moments before she was slashed to death.

DETROIT (WXYZ) - A Detroit pizza delivery man turned the tables on three would be crooks Sunday night.

The driver for Papa’s Pizza shot and killed one of the men who attempted to ambush and rob him around 10 o’clock. The address provided was a vacant home on the 20000 block of McCormick on Detroit’s east side, one block from the border of Harper Woods.

A neighbor, who did not wish to be identified, said she heard “4, 5, 6 shots.” Once she mustered up the courage to look out her window, she said she saw a man holding a gun and talking on his cell phone. She also noticed what she described as a “lump” on the ground. She learned later that was the body of the one of the suspects and the man with the gun was the pizza delivery man.

The manager at the pizza shop told Action News his employee has a concealed weapons permit along with many of his other drivers. He was not hurt but was shaken up over the incident, according to the manager.

Harper Woods police responded to the 911 emergency calls along with Detroit Police. A Harper Woods Police sergeant apprehended and detained two men who were running from the area of the attempted holdup. They were later turned over to Detroit Police. The adult males are both residents of Harper Woods.

Police have yet to identify the man who was killed by the pizza delivery man. Their investigation is continuing.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...er-being-ambushed,-kills-robber#ixzz1iGJNpbLO

And this... Hey Shifty, her doors were locked!

I thought all crime was supposed to stop with concealed weapons permits because criminals would be to scared?

Mayhem

Banned
Utah River Rescue: Bystanders Rescue Children After Crash

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/utah-river-rescue_n_1178931.html

As many as 10 people jumped into an icy Utah river to help save three trapped children after a car plunged down a 10-foot embankment and flipped over, the state's Highway Patrol said Sunday.

The rescuers helped turn the Honda Accord upright in the Logan River, and one man shot out the car's window with a handgun and cut a seat belt to help free the children after the Saturday afternoon accident, patrol Lt. Steve Winward said.

Willden, a Department of Defense contractor with a background in law enforcement, shot out one window with his Glock handgun after trying unsuccessfully to open windows and doors. As he reached upward searching for arms and legs, he felt nothing.

"I remember thinking to myself, `You're going to see some dead kids, get ready,'" Willden said. "I've got three of my own and it was going to be (an awful) start to the New Year."

That's when he turned to see six or so other men scrambling down the bank into the water. Together they pushed up on the vehicle enough so they could see in through the windows.

One of the girls had found an air pocket and was breathing fine but was trapped in her seat belt. Willden cut it with a folding pocket knife and pulled her from the rear passenger window.

Hmmm...one man with a good gun and a good knife saves the day. What was that Boy Scout motto again........?

Facetious

Moderated
I thought all crime was supposed to stop with concealed weapons permits because criminals would be to scared?

:uhem: There aren't enough citizens with concealed weapons permits in society, really, cc must be in the thousandths of a percent of population in California, what's to stop the criminal element?

No guns here

Facetious

Moderated
Adult Image Hosting literally, adult image hosting!

Story from a Kansas State
Highway Patrol officer
:

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding
on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan, KS.
I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance.
The lady took out the required information and handed it to me.
In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age)
to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and ask if
she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.
Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want
to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having
a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more
time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have
just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what
was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Absolutely Nothing"!!!!!!!!

Added this sweet carbine to my collection. Marlin Model 9. Also known as the Marlin Camp 9.

marlin1.jpg

9mm2.jpg

marlin3.jpg

9mm semi-automatic. Will accept many different capacity mags. From 4 rounds, all the way up to a 75 round drum.

:D

Why didn't you get it in .45? Pussy.

Because my Springfield SCOCOM 16 (.308) trumps the .45 Marlin. That's why. *******!

Last edited by a moderator:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
How many threads about guns does this site need? With the exception of just a few places in the USA, if you want one you can have one. For those outside of these areas there are good causes why you can't have one. Enjoy your guns and just be responsible with them. They can easily to hurt someone.

Guns are like anything else, when used improperly by someone they are dangerous. But the same can be said about automobiles. Guns of any kind regulated where I am from but I have no problem with them and actually enjoyed using them while serving in the military.