• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've got most of what I want now. But I'd still love to own a WWI era 1903. The one that my great uncle carried in The Great War was in the attic of a family property when I was young. But it mysteriously disappeared when they rented the house to a tenant. I was in my teens when I went searching for it and the tenant was long gone by then... unfortunately, so was the rifle. :(

Now I mainly just want firearms that have a family or historical significance to me... and that's definitely one of them.

Roger, that, same reason I prefer the Aught Six. I've got a bad ass photo of my grandfather carrying his WWII issued M1917 Browning on his shoulders, but I'm not sharing it here with a bunch of cock sucking trolls to make shitty comments about, though.

If an ignored tree falls in the forest, does it make a shitty comment?

Maybe hit another toke, bro, that's certainly not ganja-inspired.
Just took a few bong swats and that still don't impair my ability to know right from wrong. You talk like you lost 100 chickens and even if you did, Do the math. Wholesale that's not even $400 worth in loses. I'm just saying it seems a pittance for putting your like at risk. Real farmers lose 200x that daily from various critters. Anyways, post a gun or go back a page and comment on the guns I posted to your comment you ignored. Guns mang, Guns!!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Roger, that, same reason I prefer the Aught Six. I've got a bad ass photo of my grandfather carrying his WWII issued M1917 Browning on his shoulders, but I'm not sharing it here with a bunch of cock sucking trolls to make shitty comments about, though.

That's a damn cool photo that I hope you're able to pass down to later family generations. Where did you find that?

I didn't get his rifle, but I did get some of my great uncle's other war time memorabilia. Unfortunately, most of that was lost in a house fire when I was in high school. But I do still have a spent artillery shell that he and his pals carved sayings into. That means a lot to me. For Christmas my great great grandfather's 1866 Winchester was (finally) passed on to me. That rifle means more to me than anything else that I have.

One thing about firearms is that so much of our nation's history is based on "the gun". And when we keep actual family firearms (or at least similar models) that mean something to us, we have a real link to the past. So while I'll never have the actual 1903 Springfield that my great uncle carried, I'll eventually run across a suitable model from the war.

xfire

Just took a few bong swats and that still don't impair my ability to know right from wrong. You talk like you lost 100 chickens and even if you did, Do the math. Wholesale that's not even $400 worth in loses. I'm just saying it seems a pittance for putting your like at risk. Real farmers lose 200x that daily from various critters. Anyways, post a gun or go back a page and comment on the guns I posted to your comment you ignored. Guns mang, Guns!!!

If I wasn't clear before, let me be clear now; the owner's of the dog are pussies, I'd gladly put my fist through the back of their skulls, if it came to that, and file charges on them, to boot. Any other questions or comments?

That's a damn cool photo that I hope you're able to pass down to later family generations. Where did you find that?

I didn't get his rifle, but I did get some of my great uncle's other war time memorabilia. Unfortunately, most of that was lost in a house fire when I was in high school. But I do still have a spent artillery shell that he and his pals carved sayings into. That means a lot to me. For Christmas my great great grandfather's 1866 Winchester was (finally) passed on to me. That rifle means more to me than anything else that I have.

One thing about firearms is that so much of our nation's history is based on "the gun". And when we keep actual family firearms (or at least similar models) that mean something to us, we have a real link to the past. So while I'll never have the actual 1903 Springfield that my great uncle carried, I'll eventually run across a suitable model from the war.

My third cousin has the original photo she got from her dad and made copies for all the grand kids. Yeah, every time I squeeze the trigger on that '06, I feel a connection to history.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good on her.

Not sure who I'll pass the Winchester on to since I don't have kids. Maybe some distant cousin will "earn it" at some point.

If I wasn't clear before, let me be clear now; the owner's of the dog are pussies, I'd gladly put my fist through the back of their skulls, if it came to that, and file charges on them, to boot. Any other questions or comments?
Pussies or not, Ole' Sam's Colt makes everyone just about the same size. Your lucky you didn't take a few to the head for killing a family member. I'm not sure how else to put it. Your lucky

xfire

Pussies or not, Ole' Sam's Colt makes everyone just about the same size. Your lucky you didn't take a few to the head for killing a family member. I'm not sure how else to put it. Your lucky

Not really, they failed to maintain custody of their animal, the law is clearly on my side, that you would take their side speaks to your own standing as a law abiding citizen. What, exactly, is your motivation for cheering on these lawbreakers that you don't even know? Lucky that my property rights supersedes their irresponsibility as pet owners, that's an interesting position, to say the least. I will extrapolate that you will allow anyone to trespass on your property and violate your family, because you're too chickenshit to stand up for yourself. Must be a miserable existence.

How about this, how about you admit you're just trolling for the lulz, admit you don't give a fuck one way or the other, stop sucking up to your little friends, apologize for interjecting yourself into a flame war that's got nothing to do with you, and bow the fuck out. How about that, friend?

Not really, they failed to maintain custody of their animal, the law is clearly on my side, that you would take their side speaks to your own standing as a law abiding citizen. What, exactly, is your motivation for cheering on these lawbreakers that you don't even know? Lucky that my property rights supersedes their irresponsibility as pet owners, that's an interesting position, to say the least. I will extrapolate that you will allow anyone to trespass on your property and violate your family, because you're too chickenshit to stand up for yourself. Must be a miserable existence.

I'm not cheering any lawbreaker. Did the dog know he was breaking the law? Again, and this will be the last time I repeat myself. Lemme give you a "for instance". Legal or not. I'm at work, my dog jumps my fence or even digs under the sum bitch and comes attacks your beloved chickens. You think when I find my family loved one in shreds your not going to be hunted? Must be nice to live where you do in the twillys because if shit like that happens in my area your gonna be looking over your shoulder every time you leave the house. Is that any way to live?

xfire

I'm not cheering any lawbreaker. Did the dog know he was breaking the law? Again, and this will be the last time I repeat myself. Lemme give you a "for instance". Legal or not. I'm at work, my dog jumps my fence or even digs under the sum bitch and comes attacks your beloved chickens. You think when I find my family loved one in shreds your not going to be hunted? Must be nice to live where you do in the twillys because if shit like that happens in my area your gonna be looking over your shoulder every time you leave the house. Is that any way to live?

That's not what happened. If you bothered to read my previous posts you would know that I filed a report about a month ago, the dog had been back on several occasions since it killed the chickens, and the owners still hadn't secured their animal. I would imagine the chickenshit pussies that own the fucking dog would deny that it's theirs if confronted about it. As such, WHO is going to hunt me? I should go put a bullet in the suspected owners just because you suggest they might come looking for me! Fact of the matter is they couldn't give a fuck less about that dog, they might have threw their table scraps out to it occasionally, and don't think twice about where the dog is or what might have happened to it. The scenario you're playing out in your head isn't the reality of what happened.

I understand if you can't bring yourself to admit that you're wrong and that I was well within my rights and acted accordingly, but that doesn't change that fact that you are still wrong. If anything you should be condemning the chickenshit pussies for not taking taking care of their animal instead of busting my balls for acting within my rights.

That's not what happened. If you bothered to read my previous posts you would know that I filed a report about a month ago, the dog had been back on several occasions since it killed the chickens, and the owners still hadn't secured their animal. I would imagine the chickenshit pussies that own the fucking dog would deny that it's theirs if confronted about it. As such, WHO is going to hunt me? I should go put a bullet in the suspected owners just because you suggest they might come looking for me! Fact of the matter is they couldn't give a fuck less about that dog, they might have threw their table scraps out to it occasionally, and don't think twice about where the dog is or what might have happened to it. The scenario you're playing out in your head isn't the reality of what happened.

I understand if you can't bring yourself to admit that you're wrong and that I was well within my rights and acted accordingly, but that doesn't change that fact that you are still wrong. If anything you should be condemning the chickenshit pussies for not taking taking care of their animal instead of busting my balls for acting within my rights.
Oh, I read your post's, I read almost every ones post. But would your actions been the same if "your chicken shit pussy neighbors" was a biker clubhouse where almost every one of them is packing heat? I'm starting to second guess myself but I hope you wouldn't be that dumb. So just because someone is for the most part, peaceful and try to avoid confrontation(or a pussy in your terms LOL) You would still have shot the dog if...... You didn't think they were pussies. The more you talk the more I think your the pussy.

p2zyqbz92lay.jpg

xfire

I've got twelve pens with a couple dozen pullets in each pen. The asshole dog got into two of my temporary pens, they're not as sturdy as the others and he was able to break through the wire. I saw him out my kitchen window and he took off as soon as I came out the kitchen door. I wasn't able to grab my gun before I came out or I would have shot his ass that first day. So I called and reported it to law enforcement, they came out and saw the dead birds and went looking for the dog. A couple of days later they told me they found what they thought was the dog that killed my birds, showed me a picture, and I confirmed it. They contacted the suspected owners, and they did, in fact, deny the dog belonged to them. So, now I suppose if they secure the dog they're tacitly admitting they own the dog, right, so they can't do that, or else face a pretty stiff fine, $500/day. At that point they abandoned ownership of the animal, not their fucking concern. SO there ya go, Paul Harvey, that's the rest of the fucking story, not that I owed it to you. Still going to stick with how fucking lucky I am?

IMG_0877_l.jpg

Oh, I read your post's, I read almost every ones post. But would your actions been the same if "your chicken shit pussy neighbors" was a biker clubhouse where almost every one of them is packing heat? I'm starting to second guess myself but I hope you wouldn't be that dumb. So just because someone is for the most part, peaceful and try to avoid confrontation(or a pussy in your terms LOL) You would still have shot the dog if...... You didn't think they were pussies. The more you talk the more I think your the pussy.

So you're just going to keep trolling. I don't see a bunch of bikers (many of whom I am friends with, btw) being that irresponsible with their dogs. At any rate, whatever, the dog's dead, I'm alive and you can pound sand for continuing to cheer on a bunch of assholes that are unable to follow the laws of the community I live in.

I've got twelve pens with a couple dozen pullets in each pen. The asshole dog got into two of my temporary pens, they're not as sturdy as the others and he was able to break through the wire. I saw him out my kitchen window and he took off as soon as I came out the kitchen door. I wasn't able to grab my gun before I came out or I would have shot his ass that first day. So I called and reported it to law enforcement, they came out and saw the dead birds and went looking for the dog. A couple of days later they told me they found what they thought was the dog that killed my birds, showed me a picture, and I confirmed it. They contacted the suspected owners, and they did, in fact, deny the dog belonged to them. So, now I suppose if they secure the dog they're tacitly admitting they own the dog, right, so they can't do that, or else face a pretty stiff fine, $500/day. At that point they abandoned ownership of the animal, not their fucking concern. SO there ya go, Paul Harvey, that's the rest of the fucking story, not that I owed it to you. Still going to stick with how fucking lucky I am?

IMG_0877_l.jpg
I totally want to say something right now, but I'm just gonna chill, smoke 3 hits and take a few pix of this CZ-52 I picked up some time ago. Maybe to post tomorrow. Your getting boring. Might even head over to my foodie thread for a time. ;)

xfire

I totally want to say something right now, but I'm just gonna chill, smoke 3 hits and take a few pix of this CZ-52 I picked up some time ago. Maybe to post tomorrow. Your getting boring. Might even head over to my foodie thread for a time. ;)

Yeah, go ahead, say something, it's not like you've already called me a pussy, among other things. Your opinion and what you've got to say means about jack shit to me. Like I said above, if anything I'm disappointed, I've never been even slightly discourteous to you.

"because you're too chickenshit to stand up for yourself. Must be a miserable existence."
I never said a word until you started the insults. Choices in life man ;) Some are good, some are bad.

xfire

I never said a word until you started the insults. Choices in life man ;) Some are good, some are bad.

Naw, you just said I was stupid and full of shit. Nothing insulting about that, right brother?

Again, is that worth putting your life at risk over stupidity. Lord knows how I will die but it won't be for something dumb like that, god willing.
After reading your post again I think your full of shit. But that's just me. I'd doubt you have the testicular fortitude to even kill a harmless dog. I just hope your kidding or just drunk posting BS ;)

Like I said, go ahead, say something, it's not like you've already called me a pussy, among other things. Your opinion and what you've got to say means about jack shit to me. Like I said above, if anything I'm disappointed, I've never been even slightly discourteous to you before now.

Naw, you just said I was stupid and full of shit. Nothing insulting about that, right brother?

Like I said, go ahead, say something, it's not like you've already called me a pussy, among other things. Your opinion and what you've got to say means about jack shit to me. Like I said above, if anything I'm disappointed, I've never been even slightly discourteous to you before now.
"Putting your life at risk over stupidity" was an insult? I thought I was trying to teach you something. Nevermind

People that shoot or poison other people’s dogs whether or not they were in their legal rights to do so, generally suffer a consequence for doing it.

xfire

"Putting your life at risk over stupidity" was an insult? I thought I was trying to teach you something. Nevermind

Yeah, nevermind, indeed. I stand by what I said above, "How about this, how about you admit you're just trolling for the lulz, admit you don't give a fuck one way or the other, stop sucking up to your little friends, apologize for interjecting yourself into a flame war that's got nothing to do with you, and bow the fuck out. How about that, friend? I understand if you can't bring yourself to admit that you're wrong and that I was well within my rights and acted accordingly, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still wrong. If anything you should be condemning the chickenshit pussies for not taking taking care of their animal instead of busting my balls for acting within my rights."

Perhaps you would like to think if you were the owner of the dog, in the exact same situation, you would come blow my head off. Wouldn't happen, buddy, that's nothing but big talk from an internet blowhard. You would do exactly what those criminals that actually own the dog have done; not a god damn thing, and hope and pray one of your other neighbors that knows the dog belongs to you doesn't tell the cops just that.