• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand what you're saying, and I appreciate your sentiment. I assure you, I didn't just off-the-cuff decide I was going to shoot this particular dog. I've been observing this dog for at least a month, I knew it's patterns, I knew it wasn't being supervised, and I knew that it came on my property looking for more chickens to kill. I suppose I could inform the suspected owners not to be looking for the dog they allow to run loose to be coming home anymore, but that's really not my responsibility. I informed law enforcement that I had shot the dog, they asked if it was on my property when I shot it, and I confirmed that it was. As far as they're concerned it's a closed matter, but in the unfortunate case that I come up dead or missing, they have the names of the potential owners, and video evidence of the dog on my property. What, you didn't think I don't have security cameras, I hope.
I hear ya, but man. Fresh chicken is $1.49 a pound and eggs are about the same for a doz. Why would you even want to raise them when it's so cheap? By the time you raise them long enough to be useful you have spent 10x that in chicken feed. I never understood that. :dunno:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I hear ya, but man. Fresh chicken is $1.49 a pound and eggs are about the same for a doz. Why would you even want to raise them when it's so cheap? By the time you raise them long enough to be useful you have spent 10x that in chicken feed. I never understood that. :dunno:

I don't think you appreciate the scope of my chicken operation. Put it this way, what would you do if some deer got in your cash crop?

I don't think you appreciate the scope of my chicken operation. Put it this way, what would you do if some deer got in your cash crop?
I'd prolly blow it away out of anger for what little good it would do. There is a million more where that ONE came from.

xfire

I'd prolly blow it away out of anger for what little good it would do. There is a million more where that ONE came from.

So you would.... KILL Bambi? You brute. Do you like venison fajitas? :1orglaugh You get where I'm coming from.

So you would.... KILL Bambi? You brute. Do you like venison fajitas? :1orglaugh You get where I'm coming from.
Ohhhh, I love venison anything man. I do see your point tho ;)

5_BAC7_A93-4_BAB-4073-8255-45_C6_EF5_F990_F.jpg

Here in my state as a landowner you can get what's called a "Block Permit" . Allowing you to shoot any number of deer that is doing damage to crops and costing you money-With proof. So that dog was devastating your cash cow by killing a few chickens at pennies per pound? Since you killed the dog how much money have you saved? In your area I'd gather the raccoons, wolves, foxes, etc. would have a bigger impact on profit loss. After reading your post again I think your full of shit. But that's just me. I'd doubt you have the testicular fortitude to even kill a harmless dog. I just hope your kidding or just drunk posting BS ;)

xfire

Here in my state as a landowner you can get what's called a "Block Permit" . Allowing you to shoot any number of deer that is doing damage to crops and costing you money-With proof. So that dog was devastating your cash cow by killing a few chickens at pennies per pound? Since you killed the dog how much money have you saved? In your area I'd gather the raccoons, wolves, foxes, etc. would have a bigger impact on profit loss. After reading your post again I think your full of shit. But that's just me. I'd doubt you have the testicular fortitude to even kill a harmless dog. I just hope your kidding or just drunk posting BS ;)

After re-reading your post, I gave you too much credit. You Missed the point.

I'd prolly blow it away out of anger for what little good it would do.

A dog that will kill chickens won't hesitate to go after anything else it thinks it can overpower. I've been an avid hunter since I was old enough to shoot a gun, you can doubt whatever you like.

xfire

A dog that will kill chickens won't hesitate to go after anything else it thinks it can overpower.

Just to clarify, I recently adopted a five year orphan bastard child of a Filipino prostitute and her most frequent customer, a skeevy dime store lawyer imported from somewhere up north, I would be negligent in my duties as her father not to make sure her play area was safe and secure from any and all kinds of threats.

On a side note, I'm a little disappointed that you have chosen to share your expert level trolling opinion with me, I haven't been even the slightest bit discourteous to you, re:

After reading your post again I think your full of shit. But that's just me. I'd doubt you have the testicular fortitude to even kill a harmless dog. I just hope your kidding or just drunk posting BS ;)

Maybe hit another toke, bro, that's certainly not ganja-inspired.

I own two Chocolate Labs. They will chase anything, squirrels, snakes, hawks and even chickens. My nephew had chickens when he was younger and the Labs went after them and killed them. My dogs couldn’t be friendlier and get along with other dogs but their instinct to hunt will kick in and they will go after birds especially. Someone that doesn’t recognize the difference in the instinctual proclivities a dog has as a natural predator probably doesn’t own any and certainly has no business executing canines because they might be a threat to their poultry.

xfire

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/8CfVWVD-zlV62a7BEk80UMS3fJc=/0x0:442x343/1200x0/filters:focal(0x0:442x343)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/12476201/Screen_Shot_2015-10-05_at_2.55.42_PM.0.png

Where'd you find that fucking picture? That's a DMCA violation.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
thumbnail.jpg

Accurate up to 2500 meters.

I've got most of what I want now. But I'd still love to own a WWI era 1903. The one that my great uncle carried in The Great War was in the attic of a family property when I was young. But it mysteriously disappeared when they rented the house to a tenant. I was in my teens when I went searching for it and the tenant was long gone by then... unfortunately, so was the rifle. :(

Now I mainly just want firearms that have a family or historical significance to me... and that's definitely one of them.