• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this is a flame war, all participants suck at it. As far as I can tell, this is a thread about owning guns. And objecting to dickheads using guns to kill dogs because they can. I did find out the going price for poultry which can come in handy at some point and time.

People that shoot or poison other people’s dogs whether or not they were in their legal rights to do so, generally suffer a consequence for doing it.
Dude, I've been trying to say that for the past 20 posts to no reasonable reply and I'm not even a dog owner LOL. There will be consequences, and for some folk that's hard to understand. Even if it's the cat I don't own LOL. Kill it and it won't go unnoticed. But whatever

If this is a flame war,all participants suck at it. As far as I can tell, this is a thread about owning guns. And objecting to dickheads using guns to kill dogs because they can. I did find out the going price for poultry which can come in handy at some point and time.
No, Just a difference of realities "if you will". If I was gonna have a flame war it would probably be with you TBO

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
. There will be consequences

I didn't break the law. The dog owner that neglected the responsibility that came with owning that animal broke the law. It's really not difficult, the person who would seek revenge, as it were, is wrong on two counts. You support that?

If this is a flame war, all participants suck at it. As far as I can tell, this is a thread about owning guns. And objecting to dickheads using guns to kill dogs because they can. I did find out the going price for poultry which can come in handy at some point and time.

Worst flame war ever. Where one side is amused at times but is increasingly bored and the other reports posts and stews while continuing to plot their "revenge."

Lol here I am amused again.

Revenge 2.0 in progress.

I didn't break the law. The dog owner that neglected the responsibility that came with owning that animal broke the law. It's really not difficult, the person who would seek revenge, as it were, is wrong on two counts. You support that?
You most certainly didn't break the law, never said you did. Even in my state. If I'm out hunting and see a dog running deer I have every right to blow the dogs head off. Would I? No. Even within the law. is that some dismal conversation you would have around the dinner table with your family. Alright then .