• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How patriotic are you?

Yea but the tribe is bigger than scotland....It includes ireland and the north of france...Celts lad:p

Most people like to be part of some kind of tribe.

It's called human instinct. Something ingrained in our mammalian DNA for the need and want to belong to a group. This is something that can't be suppressed with far left slogans railing against self identity.

China is a slave state operated by slave owners. The world community is insane to allow them in the world market. If you allow the unfair unjust advantage the Chinese have in the world market what chance do free people have. Greed will be the end of us all. I love the USA but most of its people couldnt tell you what mayo is made of let alone whats going on in the world today. So we slowly devolve.....

emceeemcee

Banned
It's called human instinct. Something ingrained in our mammalian DNA for the need and want to belong to a group. This is something that can't be suppressed with far left slogans railing against self identity.

we evolved the capability to see all humans as equals and treat them as such.

don't hide behind genetics to justify your narrow minded prejudices.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Yea but the tribe is bigger than scotland....It includes ireland and the north of france...Celts lad:p

We don't have tribes in Scotland but we do have the clan system which
is our way of being different,although the Irish might also have one.But
I wouldn't know about the French,Cornish or Basques :)

we evolved the capability to see all humans as equals and treat them as such.

don't hide behind genetics to justify your narrow minded prejudices.

We aren't machines, we're living beings with wants and needs. The need to belong to a group and sub-group, is something that cannot and will never be erased.

emceeemcee

Banned
We aren't machines, we're living beings with wants and needs. The need to belong to a group and sub-group, is something that cannot and will never be erased.

me and millions of others get by just fine without feeling the need to become joiners and followers

It's only a 'need' if you are someone who has an irrational fear of difference or think you are superior to others. Joining a group is just an attempt to feel less insecure.

I'm a disgruntled patriot I guess...shit had better change, and change soon...and I mean ACTUALLY change...

Good debate in this thread about Nationalism...it's a slippery slope...I'm all for being proud of where you come from, your heritage, your culture, your history...but "nationalism" can be revved up into a fervor with devastating results.

But, hell yeah, I'm proud to be an American. Just not happy with the state of affairs as they sit right now.