• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprise yourself, visit Scotland

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That's kind of like what I was thinking about the loch near my village when I said you have time to sit and enjoy the scenery with very little traffic. When you are at the loch in question (that's Loch and not Lock or Lake like some pronounce it) you completely forget about the village you live in and more or less everything else except that which surrounds you. The scenery. Great stuff so it is. The highest hill in the area I live is 2766ft high I think that's 843m.

Nature is a powerful thing.

The truth is that you never see Neds about in Scotland. It seems to be played out more that it actually is. If you ignore the few idiots, this is what you get

Passion
Watch the first and the last video for the best taste of the passion

That is the real Scotland
If you watch all the videos in this post, surely you will see why i love this country

Nature is a powerful thing.

I'd say it's the most powerful thing out there. Mankind is sh!t compared to nature and what it can do and will do in the future. Talking about this makes me think of the Tiamat song Gaia and the lyrics... "when nature calls we all shall drown" so true... it's so true... just as long as it's not in my time I don't give a fucking flying fuck!

Och aye the noo! :nanner:

Fucking great track this is. It's an instrumental track. Bagpipes, guitars, the lot!.

Oh and check out the song change at 2:32 into it. See if anyone recognizes the theme.

CRANK IT UP AND MOSH LIKE A MADMAN! :banger:

Had to post this for the song, not heard that in years, so catchy that inow can't get it out of my head

Still game was such a good show. I wish it was still on

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
A British couple, an Irish couple and a Scottish couple are at the links ready to tee off. The Brit's wife steps up to the tee and as she bends over to place the ball a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Allo! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded. "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to by any!"

The Brit immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Paul, here's $50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt blows up to show that she is wearing no undies. "Bejesus woman! You've no knickers! Why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me!"

He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Patrick, here's $20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she too is naked under it. "Hoot mon woman! Why d'ye have nae knickers?" She too explains, "You nae give me enough housekeeping money to be able to afford any!"

The Scot reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Andrew, lass, here's a comb. Tidy yourself up a wee bit."

A British couple, an Irish couple and a Scottish couple are at the links ready to tee off. The Brit's wife steps up to the tee and as she bends over to place the ball a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Allo! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded. "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to by any!"

The Brit immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Paul, here's $50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt blows up to show that she is wearing no undies. "Bejesus woman! You've no knickers! Why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me!"

He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Patrick, here's $20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she too is naked under it. "Hoot mon woman! Why d'ye have nae knickers?" She too explains, "You nae give me enough housekeeping money to be able to afford any!"

The Scot reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of St. Andrew, lass, here's a comb. Tidy yourself up a wee bit."

Bollocks! St. Paul rep! :)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I dunno' about visiting Scotland, that damn Loch Ness Monster's not satisfied with "tree fiddy" no more. Now he's after your car as well!!

That clip is real by the way. Nessie really does exist.