• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprise yourself, visit Scotland

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's a shame that I don't get stressed.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I may not get stressed, but I do love the peace and quiet of Mother Nature.

Is it true the Scots are the "Rednecks" of Europe? Their freaking bastardization of the English language I've heard has been troubling at times. :surprise:

What's the cost of living like in Scotland? I know it's pretty expensive in England, but I don't know about Scotland

Is it true the Scots are the "Rednecks" of Europe? Their freaking bastardization of the English language I've heard has been troubling at times. :surprise:

If you're interested in the bastardization of the English language, you should visit anywhere South of the Mason-Dixon line.

:2 cents:

If you're interested in the bastardization of the English language, you should visit anywhere South of the Mason-Dixon line.

:2 cents:

That's true, and Lord knows I loathe redneck southerners with great disdain, but many have Scottish blood as well. :mad:

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?

That's true, and Lord knows I loathe redneck southerners with great disdain, but many have Scottish blood as well. :mad:

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?

Not a bad point, actually. One of the most rural, under-developed parts of the states is Appalachia, and they have very strong historical ties to Scotland.

Excellent music, though. And cousin loving.

Not a bad point, actually. One of the most rural, under-developed parts of the states is Appalachia, and they have very strong historical ties to Scotland.

Excellent music, though. And cousin loving.

Dirk, you're a history major, no?

I want me one of those there redneck gurls. They can sell my dope for me on the side whilst I run my legitimate business. :nanner:

Those that do will love it as it is so quiet and peacefull. Even if you don't get stressed it is still a place to visit. Pehaps even just to say, I've been there or just as a place to go and see

That's kind of like what I was thinking about the loch near my village when I said you have time to sit and enjoy the scenery with very little traffic. When you are at the loch in question (that's Loch and not Lock or Lake like some pronounce it) you completely forget about the village you live in and more or less everything else except that which surrounds you. The scenery. Great stuff so it is. The highest hill in the area I live is 2766ft high I think that's 843m.

That's kind of like what I was thinking about the loch near my village when I said you have time to sit and enjoy the scenery with very little traffic. When you are at the loch in question (that's Loch and not Lock or Lake like some pronounce it) you completely forget about the village you live in and more or less everything else except that which surrounds you. The scenery. Great stuff so it is. The highest hill in the area I live is 2766ft high I think that's 843m.

Tis' a great contry we live in