• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprise yourself, visit Scotland

Scotland.

She is the next Susan Boyle (See avatar)
Are the chicks horny?
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=158914
Some typical sweaty socks.

That is how passionate we are. We will walk 1000 miles just to be at your girlfriends door.
How romantic , he will walk 500 miles, but he isn't done there. He will walk 500 more. IF that isn't enough he stars going Da da lat da, whats more romantic than giberish?
Do the scottish do any types of cider? If so, I'm there.
What he said VVV, we have pure Cider
They make the best cider in the world!

:dito:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Och, aye laddie!! I'd love to visit Scotland. Especially the Highlands and some of the Isle's.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I will say out of all the Non USA English language accents Scottish is the hottest........for the women that is.
Ignore the Jungle Jive music and see what I mean.

Nice Arse

Haven't been there yet but I like haggis and scotch. Probably go there some day.

Yere twa bubbles aff the centre, ya bampot!!!:stir::cool:
Bampot, a great Scottish word. No one says it now, but it is still great
Och, aye laddie!! I'd love to visit Scotland. Especially the Highlands and some of the Isle's.
Go to tobermory
Look at the pretty colours VVV

P.s images look better when bigger, so click on them
Haven't been there yet but I like haggis and scotch. Probably go there some day.
Haggis is really nice, and a nice whiskey is great
It`s a beautiful place.It`s where my girlfriend lives.
I love the scenery up north, glencoe is such a beuatiful place. IT is a great place to go skiing in the winter. You could come back from a day skiinig, freezing cold. Then go into a nice warm and cosy restaurant and order a coffee and some cake, or a great hot meal. mmmmmmm
Too right, if you take all the drugs you're offered, you'll feel great.:nanner:

Nice pics.
Just the usual stuff. Heroin is the drug of choice here, proven by trainspotting. I have never met a junkie though and never been offered drugs. Most guys just ask for "spare change mate" "got a loan of 20p"
I changed my mind, I think I wanna go to Scotland.
It is an awesome place

I was just at Loch Lomond today so I was. Bit overrated to be honest. I've got a Loch near my village (less than 2 miles from the village) and it has nicer scenery than Lomond has. Half or more than half of Loch Lomond can't be seen on the road. Not like the Loch near my house. At that Loch you drive through the scenery enjoying the view. On the Loch Lomond road you drive past the scenery hidden by nothing but trees trees trees. You have to actually get out of the car which will no doubt be on the busy assed road that goes pass Lomond. Not like "my Loch" where the road goes right along the side of the Loch all the way to the top of it and it's never busy like Lomond is so you get time to sit and enjoy the scenery with minimum traffic.

I was just at Loch Lomond today so I was. Bit overrated to be honest. I've got a Loch near my village (less than 2 miles from the village) and it has nicer scenery than Lomond has. Half or more than half of Loch Lomond can't be seen on the road. Not like the Loch near my house. At that Loch you drive through the scenery enjoying the view. On the Loch Lomond road you drive past the scenery hidden by nothing but trees trees trees. You have to actually get out of the car which will no doubt be on the busy assed road that goes pass Lomond. Not like "my Loch" where the road goes right along the side of the Loch all the way to the top of it and it's never busy like Lomond is so you get time to sit and enjoy the scenery with minimum traffic.

Loch Awe is a really nice one
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e....,cf.osb&fp=3c1a4b6e3883e43b&biw=1366&bih=647

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Scottish accent is one of the greatest.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Been there, done that (several times) - no hesitation in going again...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I wouldn't mind seeing The Highlands.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Highlands.

I go to this caravan site from time to time to time in Oban. It is no beautiful up there and places like Glencoe etc are only about an hours drive. I don't stay in thier caravans though. I rent their lodges since they are a lot bigger and have more luxury items. Better than renting a caravan imo, and i'm not going to buy one up there considering i don't go every weekend. Even just taking a walk a long their beach is so scenic Everyone is so frendly up there that they will say hello as you walk past them and there is a lovely little cafe just 5 mins down the road. I go there for New years. They have a burger van that gives out free burgers and hot dogs while there is a huge bonfire and a fireworks display as the bells ring out for the new year. All you have to do is bring the alcohol.

Plus, when in Oban there is a ferry that you can take over to the islands of Tobermory and Mull etc. It is a really beuatiful place up there. It is great to go up there for a short break when feeling stressed etc about working life. It calms you right down. Oban really is quite a nice place to visit. It is a great place to eat typical british( but more Scottish) fish and chips down at the peer