• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Horror TV

This intro used to creep the fuck out of me as a kid big time. It's disappointing now because it's just not as creepy any more.

you arent alone. that intro scared the crap out of me as a kid.

although the show can be cheesy or outdated now, this episode was the first thing that really scared me as a kid. i cant explain why, but it terrified me.

Body Bags is a TV movie that could have been a series not unlike Tales from the Crypt. It isn't that bad but it's not exceptional either. One of my heroes Sam Raimi has "cameo" in the first segment. I have to admit I love John Carpenter as the horror host because he's not annoying like the Crypt Keeper and doesn't try too hard like local TV horror hosts.

wow, i honestly do not remember this show. i definitely have to look up more episodes...

i got the "cameo" :1orglaugh
and was that skolnick working at the gas station?!

Lost Tapes: This is not a good show for MANY reasons. The biggest problem is that it's poorly made (camera work, editing, sound, special effects, writing, acting) and the other flaw would be the derivative and predictable story telling of every single episode. The show will stop and over explain what's going on just in case you're blind or your a child. Another problem is that instead of making people question the possible existence of legendary monsters the incompetency of Lost Tapes just makes you laugh at the very thought of creatures like Bigfoot and Nessie and at the people that believe in them. I posted this episode because it's by far the funniest one I've come across. I really did laugh out loud when I watched it.

wow. im going to give this show credit for the information they offer on the factual level... everything else gets a mix of :1orglaugh and :facepalm:

i absolutely love cryptozoology. ive had an unnatural obsession with the loch ness monster since i was about 5 years old...

but over the past 5 years or so, i have changed from a hopeful optimist to something of a cynic. its not that i dont believe any more, im just waiting for solid proof.

aside from the giant squid discovery, shows like "monster quest" are just flaming piles of hour long poo...

We really need to get back into good old fashion horror!

Don't get me wrong, I loved the recent Saw Franchise and of course I loved seeing Gianna Michaels and Ashlynn Brooke in Piranha 3D but the old classic gothic horror stories (none of the twinkly vampire nonsense) I want to see Vampires that are true blood thirsty beasts and not vampires you get some teenager just banging for the hell of it (slutty the vampire layer).

We really need to get back into good old fashion horror!

Don't get me wrong, I loved the recent Saw Franchise and of course I loved seeing Gianna Michaels and Ashlynn Brooke in Piranha 3D but the old classic gothic horror stories (none of the twinkly vampire nonsense) I want to see Vampires that are true blood thirsty beasts and not vampires you get some teenager just banging for the hell of it (slutty the vampire layer).

yeah, is it just me, or could that sparkly douchebag have been arrested for fondling a minor?

and im assuming they all have fake ids, among other scams...

demons dont sparkle, and vampires dont shop at the banana republic.

yeah, is it just me, or could that sparkly douchebag have been arrested for fondling a minor?

and im assuming they all have fake ids, among other scams...

demons dont sparkle, and vampires dont shop at the banana republic.

Too right.. I want to see real blood lust from vampires, real horrible werewolves and other creatures that actually do what they are meant to do - scare us... but nowerdays its more about sex for sex's sake rather than remember "The Rules" that Sex was a plot device to know who was going to suffer the really gruesome deaths - these films should knock humans to the bottom of the food chain really than just "Oh, your a vampire but that's ok as your a vegetarian/good vampire!" rubbish

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
seriously! me and my friend(s) always say the same thing... even if they arent a fan of the film (and really, how can you not like the lost boys?), they always agree that song fit perfectly.

Same here. Another funny thing we will do is out of nowhere we'll just say, "Well I still believe, still be-lieve" :1orglaugh

Deepcover

Closed Account
I was tired of the horror genre and then I went to check out "The Cabin In The Woods" a week ago and to my disbelief I actually admired the picture. Felt sorry for the slut chick but at least she got to make out with a wolf's head on a display.

Same here. Another funny thing we will do is out of nowhere we'll just say, "Well I still believe, still be-lieve" :1orglaugh

1999209_o.gif

I was tired of the horror genre and then I went to check out "The Cabin In The Woods" a week ago and to my disbelief I actually admired the picture. Felt sorry for the slut chick but at least she got to make out with a wolf's head on a display.

i was expecting it to chomp on her face or something...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Lost Boys is a classic, no doubt. An even better film that came out the same out w/ a somewhat similar theme is Near Dark.
Cabin in the Woods is not only the best horror film of the yr, but one of my fav movies so far, this yr.

human centipede scared the SHIT out of me!!!! Has anyone seen the second one?

you may find the sequel to be a bit disturbing...

unless youre into genitalia mutilation... in that case, youll be fine :)

Lost Boys is a classic, no doubt. An even better film that came out the same out w/ a somewhat similar theme is Near Dark.
Cabin in the Woods is not only the best horror film of the yr, but one of my fav movies so far, this yr.

i would probably pay to see cabin in the woods again, which is saying a lot considering how friggin expensive movie tickets are these days

if i do, ill certainly pay more attention to the last 20 minutes. its like a wheres waldo of horror characters... well, puns of them at least