• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Watched Hellraiser last night and there is talk of a remake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellraiser#Remake

That's been around for awhile. There is actually a guy in the new Pinhead designed costume, which Cliver Barker (and myself) hate. It's more gory, like the pins are just randomly placed in. Clive didn't like it, I believe, because Pinhead is supposed to be "proper" for lack of a better word. He wasn't just a thrown together slasher monster. It's hard to describe, but google it to find more if you want.

I'll see if I can find the new costume...gimme a sec.

And, here ya go: http://www.headstonecity.com/blog/wp-content/pinhead.jpg

I didn't find the Hellraiser movies amazing or anything, but I did quite enjoy the character of Pinhead. I would look forward to the remake if they used Doug Bradley. Imagine how great they could make hell look now compared to part 2. But with what I've seen so far it's hard to be optimistic.

That's been around for awhile. There is actually a guy in the new Pinhead designed costume, which Cliver Barker (and myself) hate. It's more gory, like the pins are just randomly placed in. Clive didn't like it, I believe, because Pinhead is supposed to be "proper" for lack of a better word. He wasn't just a thrown together slasher monster. It's hard to describe, but google it to find more if you want.

I didn't find the Hellraiser movies amazing or anything, but I did quite enjoy the character of Pinhead. I would look forward to the remake if they used Doug Bradley. Imagine how great they could make hell look now compared to part 2. But with what I've seen so far it's hard to be optimistic.

i sure hope the movie gets ditched.

i got the chance to meet clive, but i didnt even ask him his thoughts on the remake. im pretty sure i already knew what hed say :1orglaugh

side story- i was going into a restaurant and held open the door for the family behind me, it turns out it was doug bradley, his daughter, and grand kids

i love horror movies. i regularly attend conventions, and am always searching for a hidden jem i havent seen before... if you have a favorite, or just want to share anything on them, please do...

I may have already posted here but I prefer horror/comedy. Bride of Chucky is probably my favorite. Jennifers Body was pretty good. Trick r Treat.

Problem with Horror Movies, especially modern ones is I want all of them to die. Even in movies that aren't horror I almost always prefer the "bad guy" and knowing he'll inevitably be defeated isn't fun watching. I miss being scared though.

Blair Witch Project I thought was good.

I may have already posted here but I prefer horror/comedy. Bride of Chucky is probably my favorite. Jennifers Body was pretty good. Trick r Treat.

Problem with Horror Movies, especially modern ones is I want all of them to die. Even in movies that aren't horror I almost always prefer the "bad guy" and knowing he'll inevitably be defeated isn't fun watching. I miss being scared though.

Blair Witch Project I thought was good.

i could see why you liked trick r treat then. pretty much everyone kicks the bucket...

for a while, i thought that movie was never going to be released. just like cabin in the woods, it got put on the back burner for a couple years

Since they're remaking everything in Hollywood this is one remake I'd love to see. Gotta find the right guy for Beetlejuice though. This was a classic movie moment from my childhood.

its supposed to be a straight up sequel... no remakes here. besides, who could do a better job than michael keaton?

tumblr_lj5rvicGCo1qi3n3go1_500.gif

Oh its a sequel? Sorry I'm high as fuck on my day off. Yes, stick with Keaton.

There is only one Beetlejuice and it was a great film and with Keaton wanting the sequel for years I hope it will be good.

Since they're remaking everything in Hollywood this is one remake I'd love to see. Gotta find the right guy for Beetlejuice though. This was a classic movie moment from my childhood.

I was just saying to BigCockTony that it would be cool if we had any of the OCSM's recreate this scene