• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Re: assari's horror corner

However Wes Craven films have more of the drama feel to them from predictability.

Ever see The Serpent And The Rainbow? Zombies how they were in White Zombie, Plague Of The Zombies, and Vengeance Of The Zombies. Slaves.

"I want to hear you scream, Dr Alan!"

the_serpant_and_the_rainbow.jpg

Ever see The Serpent And The Rainbow? Zombies how they were in White Zombie, Plague Of The Zombies, and Vengeance Of The Zombies. Slaves.

"I want to hear you scream, Dr Alan!"

the_serpant_and_the_rainbow.jpg

Yes on the Serpent and the Raindow. Voodoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the 3RD Hostel also in Vegas with the gambling on the torture method.

First guy: What the fuck is this?
I get it, its a joke

Black guy: YEAH! And you are the punchline

Yes on the Serpent and the Raindow. Voodoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the 3RD Hostel also in Vegas with the gambling on the torture method.

First guy: What the fuck is this?
I get it, its a joke

Black guy: YEAH! And you are the punchline

Glad you like Serpent And The Rainbow. A great film that gets forgotten by some. Dargent Peytraud was an amazing villain. The actor who plays him is very good and I also saw him in the South African film Dust Devil and in a few episodes of OZ too. Great face, voice/accent, and presence.

Hostel 3 is OK. You can get the DVD for ten bucks at Amazon. Not bad for DTV.

My baby mama loves this trilogy.

Glad we broke up before I was forced to act like part III was a great movie.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING

PS: Horror movies don't scare me. They are all predictable in the most part.
me too, and i've never understand why so many people are scare for movies like the shining for exemple (i almost fail to sleep when i see that one)
for me one of the best movie is poltergeist (the first one, the atmosphere of that movie is pretty good)
also the first halloween by rob zombie was great (the second trully sucks) grudge is good choice too, the remake of texas chainsaw massacre is goddamn great too
didn't know that they made an hostel 3 the two first movies was pretty gore also the saga saw is a good alt
aliens (james cameron) is very great movie too a bit more sci-fi and the first resident evil movie loved it!

and if you like comic horror movies braind dead is very funny (a bit gore but funny) and tucker and dale vs evil :rofl2:

oh and the two first season of american horror story are fucking great

Last edited:

I've never had the nerve to watch The Exorcist.

The scariest movie I've seen was The Shining. And it was scarier than the book thanks to Stanley Kubrick.

PS: Horror movies don't scare me. They are all predictable in the most part.

Their purpose is to cause fear so you will lose money if you go to watch horror movies.

This scene has caused many wet pants.

The Exorcist is still my favorite film of all time regardless of genre.

One may say that the Exorcist is a religious movie with a simple plot.

The Devil captures the little girl and the brave priest save her.

I say that Hollywood film can not be a Christian, but it is a very good movie.

yhso.gif

The scariest movie I've seen was The Shining. And it was scarier than the book thanks to Stanley Kubrick.

The Exorcist is a terrific film, but at the end good triumphs over evil.

yhsd.gif

^

Someone might say that this is how a real man should act. :sheep:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Are you Catholic? I think that makes a difference. It scarred me for life and also opened the doors of life for me at 6 years old. The fright I had as a child was like a drug. Watching films after that was like trying to recreate the high I first had. Basically Chasing The Dragggon at the Cinema.

The Devil captures the little girl and the brave priest save her.

Yes. The priest saves the girl but the parasite upgrades his host. Evil never dies.

Exorcist%20III%20Front.jpg

exorcist%203.jpg

Legion%20(9).jpg

Are you Catholic? I think that makes a difference. It scarred me for life and also opened the doors of life for me at 6 years old. The fright I had as a child was like a drug. Watching films after that was like trying to recreate the high I first had. Basically Chasing The Dragggon at the Cinema.

I'm not Catholic but I believe demonic possession is real in some instances. Like a boy walking up a wall backwards in front of medical staff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-walked-backwards-walls-hospital-staff.html

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1004899-intake-officers-report.html

I'm not Catholic but I believe demonic possession is real in some instances. Like a boy walking up a wall backwards in front of medical staff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-walked-backwards-walls-hospital-staff.html

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1004899-intake-officers-report.html

Good enough. See the film. I just got a nice Blu-ray set of all The Exorcists. The Heretic(#2) is the only bad one. Even the prequels were interesting. I love Exorcist 3.

Less than 29 bucks. I don't need to be Billy Mays to make a fella pull the trigger on this great offer.
http://www.amazon.com/Exorcist-Comp...=UTF8&qid=1414007838&sr=1-1&keywords=Exorcist
513I4TFfJeL.jpg

Dont-Be-Scared.jpg

Don't Be Scared is probably worst horror movie ever.

One of the proganists is about fifty years old high school student who wonders aimlessly from place to place, one person dies because he was locked in the shower room, Michael Jackson (authentic one) appears out of nowhere and there is not any plot.

Advantages: Movie runtime is about half-hour.