• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Friends.

as soon as i get my ps3 im sure ill have a ton of online friends but it would be cool to get together with some of the guys from michigan like power san, d-rock ,marlo and others

Yeah all of us Michigan guys are pretty cool.:cool:
jagger, Galactic and skyraider seem pretty cool as well.

But then there is that one guy from Windsor. I don't know about him.:1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Funny nobody considered the obvious...

I'd like to hang out with Vicky Vette, because she has a great humour, is interesting because she is successful building her own empire and, well, her looks don't hurt, either ^^

Second, tunsty sounds like a guy that has a very funny way and would be nice to play billard with and have a beer or two and chat with.

But let's not forget Boothbabe, even though she misled me so long with that boob gif in her signature :)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Sit down and shoot the shit with titsrock and Marlo Manson about sports all day.:glugglug:

I know for a fact Thebear247 is the nicest guy in the world.:glugglug:

!!!

Well I am much obliged, I have often wondered who I would be cool wit if we all knew eachother in person outside of FO's, I have come to the conclusion that I would be pretty cool & comfortable wit most of you.

I am a very social person, I am & always was the class clown, I like to help others, I am very blunt, sometimes to a fault, being blunt that is. :eek:

However sometimes I can get kind of reclusive, sometimes my self-esteem isn't where it should be. :uohs: yeah I've had allot of mental setbacks involving girls in my past, & sometimes they haunt me @ the wrong time. :eyeso:

Well not too get :2offtopic, There are a few people here @ FO's who I know I would prolly NOT be cool wit, some are still active members, and some have let there mouths and uncontrolable tempers get the best of them and they are now banned or they have closed there FO's accounts. I will not name, names cuz I have played a direct role in several of the past tense members fates here @ FO's. :D

It kind of looks like we should get a big Freeones Michigan BBQ together. There seems to be enough of us here. :glugglug::beer::partysml:

Senob and I get along rather well, especially when we put on wetsuits and give eachother double fisted, tag-team reacharounds in front of a large mirror. But, then again, who wouldn't?

No, but seriously, Senob and I get along really well. Also, Becks is pretty easy going and fun to talk to. It's funny, but the two people I get along with best here haven't been around in AGES. But, oh well.

I think I'd get along with pretty much everybody here. I know I come off as an opinionated asshole on the forum, but I'm one of those people that can get along with everybody. If I had to pick who I would get along with best though, I'd probably have to say Senob44, Becks...poamr, Torre82min, bodie54, shayd, D-rock, squallumz, darkwarrior3007, Legzman, PlasmaTwa2, Spleen, Galactic_22, Jagger69, Hedonis, jibbijib, mailman and a bunch of countless others that I could name.

FYI - If you don't see your name in this post, don't take offense. There are just faaaaar too many people that I could list and those were the people that popped into my mind (AKA - were on my friends list).

It would be interesting so talk person to person with Hot Mega, Facial_King, Skyraider, Shindekudasai, shayd and even Chef.

Eh, I'm not all that interesting. :1orglaugh

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
It would be interesting so talk person to person with Hot Mega, Facial_King, Skyraider, Shindekudasai, shayd and even Chef.

Wow, that's a surprise. Well, actually...not really. I mean, I have been known to make lesbians a little bit curious. Maybe it's my charm. Maybe it's my sense of humor. Maybe it's my butch, lesbianesque body and/or haircut. Who knows? But, I'm like catnip for lesbians so I'm fairly sure that you and I would get along rather well.

:lovecoupl

On an unrelated note...

I bet that everyone who visits this thread does nothing but scan all of the posts, looking to see how many people said their name. I know I did, HAHAHA...I'm pathetic.

Second, tunsty sounds like a guy that has a very funny way and would be nice to play billard with and have a beer or two and chat with.

Actually, I'm a complete bastard... especially when I lose at billards and have to buy the beers :mad:

On an unrelated note...

I bet that everyone who visits this thread does nothing but scan all of the posts, looking to see how many people said their name. I know I did, HAHAHA...I'm pathetic.

lol that made me chuckle

Billiards?!? Are you in living in the nineteenth century?!? :D

Just replying to Supadupafly's statement... (actually , I was thinking the same, but I didn't like to say)

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Just replying to Supadupafly's statement... (actually , I was thinking the same, but I didn't like to say)

I thought it was another name for pool all of you guys seem pretty cool to me.outside of Freeones I have two friends of course one of them is my wife,but enough about me other ones I did not mention minidog,Chef,Lust,feller all seem to be great people as far as Freeones go but hey I try to get along with everyone:thumbsup:

I love everyone.

I would gladly allow you all to penetrate me anally.

If you do not have the correct equipment as I'm sure some of you do not, then 11" strap-on's are welcome.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Not here in the UK..

Billiards is a completely different game to pool.
Cool I will have to check that out sounds cool:thumbsup:
Well, I've always wanted to be in the Guinness book of records. So fuck it, bring it on. :nanner:

You cant have the first prod if you like. :hatsoff:

Well I always wanted to be in the Guinness Book of World Records so what the hell :glugglug::1orglaugh

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I've got about 40 friends on my friends list and I'm pretty sure that I would find a way to get along with damn near all of them if we were to meet in person. I don't want to start listing them 'cuz I'm afraid I'd leave someone out but you guys know who you are.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Well, I've always wanted to be in the Guinness book of records. So fuck it, bring it on. :nanner:

You cant have the first prod if you like. :hatsoff:

Thanks for the offer, but I'd much prefer to be last in line. I just enjoy a messy fuck, that's all.