• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Friends.

Honored "boothbabe":hatsoff:.....as you can probably tell I enjoy "talking" about interesting stuff with interesting people.

Since I go out to various, trendy clubs local to the LA/Orange Co. area, I've often considered mentioning where and when I'd end up at one of those places here on freeones, maybe join or start a thread about it in general terms and maybe others would show up. I generally have a great time where ever I go...sometimes table/bottle service or we VIP depending on the spot. But I always have a friendly crowd.

How lucky you are ! I'll try to do my best in order to be an interesting person :D !

How lucky you are ! I'll try to do my best in order to be an interesting person :D !

You already are mi amigo.:thumbsup:

If ever there's a Freeones party in Vegas, that might work out for a meetup. Maybe the flights to Vegas from Europe aren't too expensive?

Or, would we spend the time breaking up fights:o

I don't have any friends :dunno:

I would say Blueballs, Minidog, Torre82min, bodie54, shayd, Hot Mega, Chef, D-rock, Jason Z, Friday On My Mind, Maildude, Jagger69, Galactic 22, Mrtbus, titsrock…..off the top of my head.

I am completely different in the so-called 'real' world. I'm really Irene, a mother of 3 with 2 failed marriages behind me. I was born in North West England many years ago & had an unremarkable childhood although my father invented bubble wrap. My first marriage was to Arthur Althorpe, we were childhood sweethearts & were wed just before the outbreak of WWII. It was a simple affair with just me mam & dad in attendance as Arthur was an orphan. We had a lovely time, went to Blackpool for our honeymoon. Then of course the Hun spoilt things & Arthur went to fight the good fight. He returned but was not the same, probably because I had become pregnant by a visiting G.I. & he came home to find two kids running around the house. We stayed together for their sakes, but he had an affair with a local bingo caller named Cyril. We parted in 1967. Well the kids had left & I was alone again, in the so-called summer of love with only the occasional spot of nookie with the milkman to keep me going! Sometimes his assistant would join in!! I was so good I got free milk!! But this was only a temporary solution, I sought love & a long term relationship not just sexual satisfaction. I joined the workforce again, a secretary for an housing development company in the north of England. My boss was a lovely foreign chap, Rajendra, from India, we were both new to the area &, well, the inevitable happened. We had sexual congress. After a brief courtship we ran off together with the takings from the business, fled to Delhi. No sooner had we landed & then, well blow me down if my darling Raj wasn't mistaken for the heir to the Darjeeling Tea Corporation of India! We wus quids in! For the next 15 years we lived the life of riley! We had such fun & we had a beautiful daughter, Aashni. And now I have a confession to make, I strayed. I fell in love with a visiting British professor who was conducting research into the fabled Indian rope trick for a BBC television documentary. I cannot excuse my actions but believe it was in part due to being homesick for merry olde England. We came back, & had many blissful years together before I murdered him because he put a fork in the knife draw after doing the dishes. Now I have paid my debt to society & enjoyed my time in prison to be honest. I live in a lovely little flat now with a budgie called Santanos for company. Its an idyllic existence even though I do not see any of my family, but I have you as my new family. Don't I friends?
DON'T.
I?
:wave: :lovecoupl

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
there are those whom I've met on this forum and have played games over xbox LIVE with. Thats as close as I need to be to talking to the people in person.

there are those whom I've met on this forum and have played games over xbox LIVE with. Thats as close as I need to be to talking to the people in person.

Everytime I see you post, you have more achievement points. :bowdown: I don't know how you do it.

I'd probably get along with anyone who's from the Chicago area and is a White Sox fan.

Cubs fans need not apply.

as soon as i get my ps3 im sure ill have a ton of online friends but it would be cool to get together with some of the guys from michigan like power san, d-rock ,marlo and others

What about your boy from down south man we can get together for some NCAA 2010:thumbsup:

i do have some friends in tenn and hell yeah my friend it is on like donkey kong . it would be my honor to school you in some ncaa someday