• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Friends.

I love everyone.

I would gladly allow you all to penetrate me anally.

If you do not have the correct equipment as I'm sure some of you do not, then 11" strap-on's are welcome.

you couldnt handle my full 5 inches lol

Well I think I have got way too many friends added (at times I think I just collect them like stamps). Theres some pretty good banter going on with most guys (and gals) on here and on the whole I get on reasonably well with most people on here, as well as in real life. I wont list anyone in particular as that would just cause jealousy and I wouldnt want that (or maybe I just havent really got any friends!).

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Well I think I have got way too many friends added (at times I think I just collect them like stamps). Theres some pretty good banter going on with most guys (and gals) on here and on the whole I get on reasonably well with most people on here, as well as in real life. I wont list anyone in particular as that would just cause jealousy and I wouldnt want that (or maybe I just havent really got any friends!).

I'll be your friend:shy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrlYJmow5-E

JOD & I were friends but he left ages ago. Dr.Death too.
AnalFan is a real friend although I haven't heard from him in a long time.
HeartBroker is a good dude I'd like to have a beer with and so are Tunsty and D-Rock.
Oh and BlueBalls, Esteban...a whole bunch of folks I'd like to meet. :thumbsup:

I think I would get along with all the guys who post in the NCAA football thread. Anyone who loves college football is a friend of mine. Even if they're a Longhorn or a Trojan.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I think I would get along with all the guys who post in the NCAA football thread. Anyone who loves college football is a friend of mine. Even if they're a Longhorn or a Trojan.

Well weather you are a Longhorn or Trojan I will get along with you it those damn Harricanes that get me.All in good spirt of course:D

I have a quite a few friends, here, and I think they all rock. I ain't gonna list any favs either, cause I have no desire to diss anyone or make anyone feel left out. :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have a quite a few friends, here, and I think they all rock. I ain't gonna list any favs either, cause I have no desire to diss anyone or make anyone feel left out. :)

It's okay if you can't think of anyone. It's no big deal really. I'm sure you'll find acceptance somewhere. :tongue:

Oh, who cares?? Friends. Over-rated. I have my FreeOnes:1orglaugh

Spleen

Banned?
I really don't know anyone here.. I guess I am too new to the site.

Because you are a woman, or claim to be anyway, many of the guys on this board will now come to you wanting to be your friend. I wouldn't be surprised if you've recieved a couple of PMs already.

But sadly by posting this I've probably minimised the amount of people who will respond in this thread. Had I not said anything, the rest of this page would be alllllll about you...

This place is predictable. I love it.