• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'd make a new nomination, but I don't always think being an "asshat" is a bad thing. :)
:D I know what you mean, that's why I had to ask how he mean't "Asshat".
Besides, it's one of my new favourite insults.

No idea what happened to him. Wonder if Gloyster and HotMega are shacked up together somewhere. :2 cents:

:D So that's where Mega's been.

But I thought Gloyster might've found somewhere that appreciated his "special" type of humour.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
UPDATE!

It has come to my attention (thru PM's) that 2 of the front runners in this contest do NOT wish to endure the ridicule on the forum that comes with such a prestigious title and have asked that I remove them from the contest entirely.:facepalm:

Well, with this being a time for peace among all men and women on earth and me being such a stand-up kinda guy, I have decided to put an end to this contest and name MYSELF.....thats right, ME as Freeones Asshat of the Year for 2011!

I would like to thank NONE of you Asshats for ANYTHING!

I will wear the title with pride!

Happy Holidays to all you fucksticks!!!

:thumbsup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm sorry.
I have a moral obligation not to offend on Christmas.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lol Ok, fair enough. I'm not surprised those two complained. Humorless fucktards.

So the subtext here is that Will E. was named Asshat of the year, with Sam F. coming in second, and neither could stand the thought that people here really think they are asshats.

Congrats to Will E. FreeOnes' Asshat of the year.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
So the subtext here is that Will E. was named Asshat of the year, with Sam F. coming in second, and neither could stand the thought that people here really think they are asshats.

:box:

:nanner: :nanner: :nanner:
Well said. :D
:nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

UPDATE!

It has come to my attention (thru PM's) that 2 of the front runners in this contest do NOT wish to endure the ridicule on the forum that comes with such a prestigious title and have asked that I remove them from the contest entirely.:facepalm:

Well, with this being a time for peace among all men and women on earth and me being such a stand-up kinda guy, I have decided to put an end to this contest and name MYSELF.....thats right, ME as Freeones Asshat of the Year for 2011!

I would like to thank NONE of you Asshats for ANYTHING!

I will wear the title with pride!

Happy Holidays to all you fucksticks!!!

:thumbsup:

The pussification of Freeones. No hurt feelings!!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Seriously, what did you guys expect? Of course alex pussied out, he's an Oasis fan. He returned his balls the moment he learnt the lyrics to Champagne Supernova.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:sing: Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high? :sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.