• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Petra's easy?

Depends on what you mean... when she´s doing her patented "hamster paratrooper" during our swinger sessions she doesn't appear very easy... Or atleast not until she takes out the fake teeth...

I´m in your asshat threat fucking it up, do I get a prize now?

Mayhem

Banned
Just to clarify, do you mean, good asshat (as in funny) or bad asshat (as in r-tard)?.

I'm tempted to nominate you; just for saying : "r-tard".

I didn't mean it in that "PC" bullshit way. I was going for something like this ....

Oh okay...consider my (possible) nomination withdrawn.:cool:

This is where not replying right away and taking time to consider pays off. After due deliberation to the original post and the subsequent replies, after consulting with key people (let's just call them "friends" who seem to be doing very well in the waste disposal industry), and after repeating the mantra, "What would Miley do if she was her" in my most sonorous Buddhist monk voice; I have decided that any use of the term "r-tard" is indeed Asshat worthy.

Depends on what you mean... when she´s doing her patented "hamster paratrooper" during our swinger sessions she doesn't appear very easy... Or atleast not until she takes out the fake teeth...

I´m in your asshat threat fucking it up, do I get a prize now?

Yes. Petra's going to buy your next kangaroo burger.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That explains your "handsy" relationship with Anders.

You are currently violating the "Gaywad banter" rule of this thread.
Please kindly cease and desist....thanx!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Alex wants to get in on Anders and Vodkazvictim's lube-free ass sex.

You are supposed to be the moderator of this thread, show some decorum please or I will forced to cut you loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.