• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Can you really blame him?

Those sessions can get really hot... mainly due to friction, but still...

Oh yeah biatch, I´m in your thread fucking it up again!

You talking to me or Dirl, Andre?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Do you have a reading problem? I just nominated you. You don't need to be in this thread to be nominated.
And even then, now you are, so my nomination remains. :D

I would only accept a nomination to the best member of the year. If it was done the right way I would have won.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Leaderboard so far:
Brodkill (2 votes)
Vodkazvictim (2 votes)
Sam Fisher (2 votes)
Fallhell
Ragincaucasian
PirateKing
PlasmaTwa2
Petra
Rane 1077
Will E Worm
:stir:

Like I said nominate yourself.

I used to think you were a better person. Why did you fail? :updown:

I didn't fail at all? I'm just giving you my honest opinion. And I am a nice person towards every single one who is nice towards me and other members. You made a mistake in a thread just now, so I decided you wanted or needed a nomination.
However I'm not going to nominate myself, but you're free to nominate my if you'd like. I wouldn't mind and no offense would be taken. After all, Will, and you seem to forget that from time to time, this is just a message board, place for people who want to relax after a long and stressful working day. They just want to have some fun. That's all. ;)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I didn't fail at all? I'm just giving you my honest opinion. And I am a nice person towards every single one who is nice towards me and other members. You made a mistake in a thread just now, so I decided you wanted or needed a nomination.
However I'm not going to nominate myself, but you're free to nominate my if you'd like. I wouldn't mind and no offense would be taken. After all, Will, and you seem to forget that from time to time, this is just a message board, place for people who want to relax after a long and stressful working day. They just want to have some fun. That's all. ;)

I have been nice to you. You failed me by turning on me. I did not make a "mistake." I do not want a nomination.

These threads mean nothing. They are just created as something to do. Make interesting threads. A nonprize thread does not interest me.

I have been nice to you. You failed me by turning on me. I did not make a "mistake." I do not want a nomination.

These threads mean nothing. They are just created as something to do. Make interesting threads. A nonprize thread does not interest me.

You did make a mistake in my opinion, and I'm still allowed to have an opinion. We live in a free world Will, whether you like it or not. Result of it all, you have your nomination, and that's final. And honestly, I don't think I'll be the only one giving you one, if you continue like this.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I nominate Will E Worm. No explanation needed. :)

Denied. :nono:

You did make a mistake in my opinion, and I'm still allowed to have an opinion. We live in a free world Will, whether you like it or not. Result of it all, you have your nomination, and that's final. And honestly, I don't think I'll be the only one giving you one, if you continue like this.

Then your opinion is incorrect, Agree to disagree and move on.

There is no free world. I am not in this contest and that is final.

Denied. :nono:

Then your opinion is incorrect, Agree to disagree and move on.

There is no free world. I am not in this contest and that is final.

There is a free world, and if you don't agree with me, that means you're a dictator.
Actually, you're main error here is to state that my opinion is incorrect. My opinion is what it is whether you like it or not.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There is a free world, and if you don't agree with me, that means you're a dictator.
Actually, you're main error here is to state that my opinion is incorrect. My opinion is what it is whether you like it or not.

Just move on. There is no free world, unless people actually have freedom world wide and they do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.