• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I dunno about asshat of the year, but did you know Will that there is a character in Oblivion who shares your names likeness? :2 cents: Congratulations my friend on winning this silly, redundant contest. :surprise: :D :clap: ;)

Wilhelm the Worm
180px-OB-npc-Wilhelm_the_Worm.jpg

http://mobile.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Wilhelm_the_Worm

Really, Will. You're doing a fantastic job of holding up your title, well done.

I'm not sure you're quite enough of an asshat to win again next year, but perhaps you're just holding back a bit until the voting begins.

In any case, Congrats, you asshat!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Don't be jealous, Sam, you came in second. :1orglaugh

All things considered, it's kind of hard to believe that he didn't capture 1st place, isn't it?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
All things considered, it's kind of hard to believe that he didn't capture 1st place, isn't it?

I think missing out on the Asshat Championship is what drove ol' "Yosemite Sam Fisher" into Asshat Overdrive.

Re-reading this thread is pure comedy gold. The titty-baby performance Will put on is seminal. Asshat Of The Year, undisputed. :1orglaugh

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Perhaps Petra could implement a one-year ban for the winner, to avoid any repeats...

Or we could have a rule that there is no repeat winners, at least in consecutive years.

Though the one year ban does have its seduction. Of course, when Sam would win it, it would only take him a couple of days to create a new account and another 40 seconds for everyone to figure out that new account was Sam's.

Well, since there's another thread for this year's contest, I don't see the point of keeping this one open. Good luck to this year's contestants! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.