• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I was going to nominate Sam Fisher, but the worm changed my mind with his brilliant reverse-psych campaign. Nominate: Will E. Worm.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'll throw Gloyster's name in too. Although he hasn't been around for a while.

I'd make a new nomination, but I don't always think being an "asshat" is a bad thing. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Did you get into the Absinthe again?

You're just jelous we can get a hold of absinthe. I have an excellent bottle I picked up in Hamelin last year.

I have been nice to you. You failed me by turning on me. I did not make a "mistake." I do not want a nomination.

These threads mean nothing. They are just created as something to do. Make interesting threads. A nonprize thread does not interest me.

This is one of those threads where you really don't get to tell people what to do. It's only going to make them nominate you more....oh wait. You're using reverse psychology on them to win. Genius!

No idea what happened to him. Wonder if Gloyster and HotMega are shacked up together somewhere. :2 cents:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Will E convinced me... I had my doubts, now he is the clear Number 1!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Man....does this mean I'm not going to even win Asshat of the Year? ;-(

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Then I will have to go to someone who will stop this once and for all since no one here can understand the word no.

You're making more campaign blunders than Herman Cain, Will E. If you would have simply ignored O'Malley to begin with it likely would have gone away. However, since you have chosen to whine like a baby....I also nominate Will E Worm for "Asshat of the Year" honors. :clap: Well done, sir!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Oh god... I have to go with Gloyster. That guy was just a fucking freak. The phrase "I pissed my stouffers" makes me want to dropkick babies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Will's secret yearning for this award has caused me to cast a nomination for him. :thumbsup:

Sam probably deserves it more, but he's far too generic for my liking. He's like a rubber stamp mold of the Tea Party. :sleep:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Today's Update:
Will E Worm (10 votes) :eek:
Sam Fisher (4 votes)
Vodkazvictim (3 votes)
Brodkill (3 votes)
Gloyster (2 votes)
Alexpnz (2 votes)
Fallhell
Ragincaucasian
Pirateking