• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FBI Director Comey fired

Nobody said anything was "settled".
It isn't.
But a lot of it rings logical.
And...I see the WSJ sourced twice there. Isn't it generally one of your more acceptable sources?

Not clear to me being as the linked article heralded him as spearheading the reup.
But no problem I'll take your word for it.

That still leaves us with the collective "you" on the right reacting very much this way...

Oh how you loved him when, with less than 2 weeks left before the election, he re-opened the Clinton email probe.
THEN he was a courageous patriot, flaunting convention to get to THE TRUTH (which turned out to be nothing).

Now he's a bum
So predictable

I don't think you can deny the truth in that.

He's a bum for his incompetence after opening and closing the Clinton email investigation.

Twice now, he has given testimony before congress. Twice he has sent clarification afterwards.

He inserted himself personally into the investigation, talking about "feeling nauseous" and making the decisions about him

Do I need to post the very time consuming list of comments from Schumer. Reid, Democrat operatives calling for Comey to go?

The Russian investigation lives on after Comey's tenure.

Seriously, get to moving Democrats.

We need to get to the bottom of this.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Colbert is simply not funny and he sucks. Yeah, the initial crowd reaction to the Comey firing says it all but the trained seals fell in line.

Liberalism - hope for mediocrity but will settle for shittiness.

Liberalism is 26-year-olds in their pajamas sipping on hot chocolate in their parents' basement and on their parents' health insurance.

Fuck them.

but I digress.

Fucking Trump. :1orglaugh

Membah when Sean Penn was giving some acceptance speech and thanked America for (speaking of Obama) "electing such an elegant man"?

Trump just Tweets, fires motherfuckas and eats his steak with ketchup on it.

He speaks in Trumpisms and it drives the leftwits nuts.

He may end up replacing Reagan as my favorite President of my lifetime.

MAGA

Fucking Trump. :1orglaugh

Membah when Sean Penn was giving some acceptance speech and thanked America for (speaking of Obama) "electing such an elegant man"?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

he's so articulate. he speaks so well.

#FuckTheLeft

We should give King Jong Un a freebee. And after Berkeley is a parking lot we could issue a stern warning.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

he's so articulate. he speaks so well.

#FuckTheLeft

We should give King Jon Un a freebee. And after Berkeley is a parking lot we could issue a stern warning.

:rofl: :rofl2:

lol Oh is that what we're calling his frequently rambling, semi-coherent, fact-impaired diatribes now? Trumpism? And it's actually an admirable thing? lol
I think what leftwits find hardest to believe is that people of intelligence aren't embarrassed to have a person so deeply mired in buffoonery as their leader. And that so many members of the party of personal accountability don't demand any at all from Trump. No matter how outrageous/false/ignorant his utterances may be (and lord knows he can crank those out with machine like rapidity) he is always absolved. And now apparently even admired for it, in some quarters.
But maybe the subordination of intellect and accountability in a leader is part of making America great again. Could be, I suppose :dunno:

Liberalism is 26-year-olds in their pajamas sipping on hot chocolate in their parents' basement and on their parents' health insurance.

Fuck them.

Here we go again :)
I'm a long ways past 26. As of course are millions of other liberals. Left the nest when I left for college at age 18. Have owned my own home since age 30. Have participated enthusiastically in the capitalist system. Almost all of my closest liberal peers have a similar history. Had a liberal nephew who joined the military and wound up KIA in Iraq. Have watched my brother shell out several hundred thousand dollars to treat a "pre-existing" condition he developed at age 24 that he was denied insurance coverage for.

But fuck us, I guess :)

lol Oh is that what we're calling his frequently rambling, semi-coherent, fact-impaired diatribes now? Trumpism? And it's actually an admirable thing? lol
I think what leftwits find hardest to believe is that people of intelligence aren't embarrassed to have a person so deeply mired in buffoonery as their leader. And that so many members of the party of personal accountability don't demand any at all from Trump. No matter how outrageous/false/ignorant his utterances may be (and lord knows he can crank those out with machine like rapidity) he is always absolved. And now apparently even admired for it, in some quarters.
But maybe the subordination of intellect and accountability in a leader is part of making America great again. Could be, I suppose :dunno:

You actually just used the word "accountability." Or how about people of intelligence (as if that's the be-all/end-all) aren't embarrassed to have had a person so deeply mired in corruption and as ACTUALLY uncovered in the FBI investigation guilty of committing felonies including compromising national security as their presidential nominee? You actually used the word "accountability."

Here we go again :)
I'm a long ways past 26. As of course are millions of other liberals. Left the nest when I left for college at age 18. Have owned my own home since age 30. Have participated enthusiastically in the capitalist system. Almost all of my closest liberal peers have a similar history. Had a liberal nephew who joined the military and wound up KIA in Iraq. Have watched my brother shell out several hundred thousand dollars to treat a "pre-existing" condition he developed at age 24 that he was denied insurance coverage for.

let me put it this way - I don't give two shits about you or your brother. But what you're saying is that yours and his medical situation should be a concern of mine as in I pay more for it.

Have watched my brother shell out several hundred thousand dollars to treat a "pre-existing" condition he developed at age 24 that he was denied insurance coverage for.

So your brother has had the means to shell out several hundreds of thousands of dollars over time, but you want others including those of lesser means to pay higher premiums to offset that?

Like those Sandernistas who demand free college tuition while someone working as a janitor would help subsidize that.

"pre-existing" insurance coverage is a misnomer, contradiction, absurdity.

It's "pay for my health care" after the fact. The wreck-your-car-then-try-to-get-insurance-for-it example.

And James Comey viewed himself a law unto ... himself. He should've been fired. Democrats agreed until 1 day ago.

there, back on topic.

fuck the left and you know what in what region.

It shouldn't surprise Trump and his team at the democrat and their media blowback. They were born hypocrites.

But our emperor-president is hitting back. He irks them to no end.

#FuckTheLeft