• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill O'Reilly is an old perveted curmudgeon and should killl himself

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yea, Tucker seems to step in shit.

Bill made his money and so did Fox. Remember that the opposition in the White House drives the ratings. It's an offensive game. The ratings have been showing that. What better time to pull the plug on Bill than now. Keeping him would give more ratings than the substitutes but ad revenue would ripple through all of the other shows and other media advertising venues of News Corp. They'll do something to fill that slot. There is no shortage of talent to bring in and move around.

Bill O’Reilly has been forced out of his position as a prime-time host on Fox News, the company said on Wednesday, after the disclosure of settlements involving sexual harassment allegations against him. His abrupt and embarrassing ouster ends his two-decade reign as one of the most popular and influential commentators in television.

“After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,” 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, said in a statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/media/bill-oreilly-fox-news-allegations.html?_r=0

See ya, you old horndog. We hardly knew ye.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wish Fox News would give Bill a farewell show so he could go on a hysterical purple-faced tirade snorting and pointing his finger into the camera for an hour. Fuck it, do it live!

7E3-DH.gif

How will we undignified souls now know right from wrong as our Culture Warrior has no place to plant his soapbox to give us our nightly morality lessons?

20vatican3-master768.jpg

Something fishy is going on in the conservative medias...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
No

Kimberly probably digs being sexually harassed.

She could fit 3 cocks in that big mouth at once. I bet O'Reilly tapped that.

He was always happy.

Guilfoyle does seem like the type of gal who does what it takes to get ahead. I wonder if Eric Bolling offered to be Bill's bitch too.

Eric-Bolling-ketchup-on-hand.png.cf.png

"You can fit all of this up my ass."

A farewell show would have been entertaining....but I think he's just about done. I don't think he's be on TV again, but i can see him getting edgier some months from now on satellite radio or something...

Can't stand pasty chicks.

I never could either. But then I tried one who, other than being pasty, had a wealth of other features that are appealing to the superficial male. And much to my surprise the pastiness wasn't a problem at all. It was even a bit enhancing in a feminine sort of way.

On the other hand - plump and pasty together- that's a complete no go :hammer:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've never watched one episode of the Late Show. Nor have I laughed even once at anything his lame character ever said.

Colbert is just flat out creepy.

and Fox News should jettison his ass. What's good for Roger Ailes is good for the gander.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-01-13-22-48

Hire Rachel Maddow in his place. Her ratings are soaring.

edit: *perverted. *kill. I'm just glad I spelt curmudgeon right on the first go.

I respectfully disagree.

I very much enjoy/enjoyed watching Bill O' Reilly's show. People forget that it's an OPINION show, and should not be confused with one who simply reports the news.

Although I "imagine" it was hyperbole on your part (I would surely hope LOL...) I find wishing death upon someone disgusting.

As far as Rachel Maddow is concerned, she is WAAAAY to liberal to join FOX's primetime line-up.

In summation, say what you will about he & his show, the numbers speak for themselves: his show was the number one ranked program on TV for 16 years in succession. Love him or hate him, no one can take that away, period.

A good day to you Sir.
-GM

I respectfully disagree.

I very much enjoy/enjoyed watching Bill O' Reilly's show. People forget that it's an OPINION show, and should not be confused with one who simply reports the news.

Although I "imagine" it was hyperbole on your part (I would surely hope LOL...) I find wishing death upon someone disgusting.

As far as Rachel Maddow is concerned, she is WAAAAY to liberal to join FOX's primetime line-up.

In summation, say what you will about he & his show, the numbers speak for themselves: his show was the number one ranked program on TV for 16 years in succession. Love him or hate him, no one can take that away, period.

A good day to you Sir.
-GM

the "kill yourself" bit is just a phrase kids these days are saying and my attempt to be "edgy."

regardless of what his ratings were, the advertisers were bailing in droves and that is what it ultimately comes down to. O'Reilly is no longer an asset to the network. Not to mention what his presence there does for women who work there. This is a huge move on the ownership's part but one that needed to be made. It's a shame it wasn't sooner.

I guess the New York Times is good for something.

Of course MSNBC viewership is up. Stewart doesn't host the Daily Show anymore.

The snowflakes gather each night at 9 and have a group hug with that Maddow dude.

Their ratings still stink.

It's the only place the far left libtards have to go now.

If MSNBC is the only place, "libtards" have left to go it must be the only left wing "fake news outlet" that right wingers have to contend with, good to know. Unfortunately for those "libtards" there are so many right wing fake news outlets that it's not so easy to identify.

LAWL, serious?

...If 'ONLY' the right had as much of an outlet, and subsequent sway on the general public as much as the left-wing, liberal MSM has; there is no contest when it comes to the left vs the right in terms of dishonest liberal media.

It's a laugh that I have to tune into The BBC to get my news...

-Cheers

Of course MSNBC viewership is up. Stewart doesn't host the Daily Show anymore.

The snowflakes gather each night at 9 and have a group hug with that Maddow dude.

Their ratings still stink.

It's the only place the far left libtards have to go now.

Libtards are humorous.

Poor babies.

Fuck it, DO IT LIVE.

Sexually harassing female subordinates including calling them on the phone repeatedly while apparently masturbating? That's Old School. Now go out and buy his book.

And I suppose you can indeed prove those allegations, correct?