• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Obama economy: Walmart to close over 150 stores in U.S.

Hahaha, gain a hundred IQ points and maybe you could pass as average. They're sick of ineffective government that can't seem to get anything useful done. They're just confused about where the clog is in the system.
Dems had 2 years to ram through anything that they wanted unimpeded. And I mean everything. They had the Senate 2 years after that to hold up everything in committee.

Go eat your Vegemite fuckstick.

Dems had 2 years to ram through anything that they wanted unimpeded. And I mean everything. They had the Senate 2 years after that to hold up everything in committee.

Go eat your Vegemite fuckstick.

Now you're just outright lying. Democrats had a filibuster proof majority in the senate for 4 months, a total of about 60 working days. And during that time they did get a lot of really good legislation passed, which I've listed here in many a thread and have no intention of doing again, since you've proven countless times that you'd rather stick to your fabricated talking points than observe facts.
I know the whole "2 years of total control and achieved nothing" talking point is a good one for your people, and you certainly adhere to the "if you repeat a lie often enough" mantra, but it's not sticking this time asshole. Get better, or stop wasting everybody's time.

Now you're just outright lying. Democrats had a filibuster proof majority in the senate for 4 months, a total of about 60 working days. And during that time they did get a lot of really good legislation passed, which I've listed here in many a thread and have no intention of doing again, since you've proven countless times that you'd rather stick to your fabricated talking points than observe facts.
I know the whole "2 years of total control and achieved nothing" talking point is a good one for your people, and you certainly adhere to the "if you repeat a lie often enough" mantra, but it's not sticking this time asshole. Get better, or stop wasting everybody's time.
Mambo, you ignorant slut.
The ACA passed without the threat of filibuster because they had the supermajority they needed. It is the only way it exists today.

Quit getting your spin from Mother Jones as several things you posted came almost verbatim from their spin piece.

But then again, no one has ever accused you of being able to think for yourself. If you think at all.

"there were only two time periods during the 111th Congress when the Democrats had a 60 seat majority:

From July 7. 2009 (when Al Franken was officially seated as the Senator from Minnesota after the last of Norm Coleman’s challenges came to an end) to August 25, 2009 (when Ted Kennedy died, although Kennedy’s illness had kept him from voting for several weeks before that date at least); and
From September 25, 2009 (when Paul Kirk was appointed to replace Kennedy) to February 4, 2010 (when Scott Brown took office after defeating Martha Coakley);
For one day in September 2009, Republicans lacked 40 votes due to the resignation of Mel Martinez, who was replaced the next day by George LeMieux"

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/di...have-60-votes-in-the-senate-and-for-how-long/

The facts are out there. Disprove them or fuck off.

They kept the majority with Kirk after Kennedy died. They held it when Franken won his recount and when Specter defected. They even wheeled Robert KKK Byrd's old ass in when they needed to. Not one Republican voted for their shit, not one and they surely would have filibustered if it had been possible.Back when GWB was president, in a dumb ass move of power sharing, they changed the Senate rules for cloture this had an effect on what they could do when the dems landed the majority. The only reason they didn't ram other shit through was they were confident they would hold serve in the mid-terms and wanted reelection.

Now go fuck yourself.

If you didn't live in essentially a barren wasteland, you'd understand that 10 miles is not exactly building on top of each other.
Walmart don't make moves like this in a booming economy. I haven't decided who is the bigger idiot or liar. You or Obama.

Again you are twisting something to suit your warped perceptions.
I for one wish Walmart would crash and burn it's a national disgrace.

AMAZING! I used to ask myself, 'what won't they blame Obama for?" and now the answer is clear. NOTHING. Wal Mart tried something that didn't work, and now they're cutting bait. Wouldn't matter who's in the White House. As if Obama forced people to stay away from the "experimental" small Wal Mart stores. . All their super stores and Sam's Club and all that other nonsense is intact. Stop with the hyperbole already. Oh no! A dog just took a shit on the sidewalk in front of my house. It's Obama's fault. HAS TO BE. He hates America, he's a racist, he had a computer chip planted in the dog's rectum, that forced him to shit on the sidewalk in front of my house. Oh! It's snowing here. God damned OBAMA! Why won't he leave the weather alone? My glasses are dirty. Fucking Obama did it! My car won't start. Fucking Obama! Obama forced that field goal kick to sail off target in Minnesota last week. Obama made my bike tire go flat. That hole in my sock? Obama did it. The battery died in my remote control. Yep, it had to be Obama. Get all the blame you can in while you can. A little more than a year for you to find more stuff to blame on him. Hey, it's raining in Seattle. Had to be Obama, right?

AMAZING! I used to ask myself, 'what won't they blame Obama for?" and now the answer is clear. NOTHING. Wal Mart tried something that didn't work, and now they're cutting bait. Wouldn't matter who's in the White House. As if Obama forced people to stay away from the "experimental" small Wal Mart stores. . All their super stores and Sam's Club and all that other nonsense is intact. Stop with the hyperbole already. Oh no! A dog just took a shit on the sidewalk in front of my house. It's Obama's fault. HAS TO BE. He hates America, he's a racist, he had a computer chip planted in the dog's rectum, that forced him to shit on the sidewalk in front of my house. Oh! It's snowing here. God damned OBAMA! Why won't he leave the weather alone? My glasses are dirty. Fucking Obama did it! My car won't start. Fucking Obama! Obama forced that field goal kick to sail off target in Minnesota last week. Obama made my bike tire go flat. That hole in my sock? Obama did it. The battery died in my remote control. Yep, it had to be Obama. Get all the blame you can in while you can. A little more than a year for you to find more stuff to blame on him. Hey, it's raining in Seattle. Had to be Obama, right?
10,000 Americans will lose their jobs. Consumers are not flocking to the markets that they predicted would be stable. Walmart do not make these miscalculations hardly ever. The Obama economy is not producing consumer confidence. You God damned right Obama is to blame. It is his fucking economy.

A recession is coming. The indicators are there and we won't achieve growth in this what is now a coming bear market.

We are in negative territory now, the reporting is slow and the next housing reports will verify it.

Even economists are starting to blame Obama and his perpetual negative growth.

It's your baby libs. Own it.

When they do, you can send your thank you to Obama.

Again there is no tie in to walmart sucking ass and or President Obama it honestly makes you seem irrational to even suggest such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

10,000 Americans will lose their jobs. Consumers are not flocking to the markets that they predicted would be stable. Walmart do not make these miscalculations hardly ever. The Obama economy is not producing consumer confidence. You God damned right Obama is to blame. It is his fucking economy.

A recession is coming. The indicators are there and we won't achieve growth in this what is now a coming bear market.

We are in negative territory now, the reporting is slow and the next housing reports will verify it.

And about 100 of the 10,000 are honest above poverty employment so whats your point.

You're either just really not that bright, or completely and wilfully dishonest. I think it's probably a bit of both.

From your linked article:

Walmart is closing 154 stores. 102 of these are experimental "walmart express" stores, because they discovered (shocking) that people don't want to go to a walmart with a quarter of the stuff for "convenience" when there's a full sized walmart open 24 hours down the road. Almost all of the remaining 52 stores are in areas that are already well serviced by an existing walmart.

In addition to this (still on the same article that YOU linked as proof), within this year, they intend to open 50 to 60 new supercenters, 85 to 95 neighborhood markets, and 7 to 10 sams clubs, as well as expanding their online sales. I know that math isn't in your wheelhouse, but this is a net GAIN in stores, and therefore jobs.

Walmart closes down stores and reopens new ones all the time, dickhead. If you're blaming Obama personally for the stores that are closing, then he must also get the credit for the ones that are opening.

You're either just really not that bright, or completely and wilfully dishonest. I think it's probably a bit of both.

From your linked article:

Walmart is closing 154 stores. 102 of these are experimental "walmart express" stores, because they discovered (shocking) that people don't want to go to a walmart with a quarter of the stuff for "convenience" when there's a full sized walmart open 24 hours down the road. Almost all of the remaining 52 stores are in areas that are already well serviced by an existing walmart.

In addition to this (still on the same article that YOU linked as proof), within this year, they intend to open 50 to 60 new supercenters, 85 to 95 neighborhood markets, and 7 to 10 sams clubs, as well as expanding their online sales. I know that math isn't in your wheelhouse, but this is a net GAIN in stores, and therefore jobs.

Walmart closes down stores and reopens new ones all the time, dickhead. If you're blaming Obama personally for the stores that are closing, then he must also get the credit for the ones that are opening.
Right now, 10,000 plus will lose their jobs. Walmart stock has fallen 30 percent in the past few months. The stock market has started with it's worst numbers of a new year since the great depression.

They can say they are planning anything. That doesn't mean they will do it. These are the kind of things that are said to keep stockholders from panicking. Right now the reality is that the stores are closing and thousands of jobs will be lost Their plans for future stores doesn't put food on the table.

So now you are an a apologist for big corporations.

Dumb fuck.

"Walmart is losing the war against Amazon"
http://www.businessinsider.com/wal-mart-ecommerce-vs-amazon-2015-7

10,000 Americans will lose their jobs.

Hearing on market watch that that's about 1/2 of 1% of all of Walmart's American workforce

Meanwhile, over at Amazon

http://www.geekwire.com/2015/huge-g...-employees-hires-39000-in-last-quarter-alone/

Not the real story.

Everyday items are not purchased on Amazon that people can pop into Walmart and pick up.

I'm sure Amazon's grocery market is really eating into their business.

Perhaps they are losing electronics and household goods sales to Amazon but not enough to result in store closings.

Just goes to prove that there is nothing Obamanistas wont do to spin for him to keep anything from showing him in a bad light and in this case, a well deserved one.

Perhaps they are losing electronics and household goods sales to Amazon but not enough to result in store closings.

The cause of the store closings appeared to be amply explained in the original article.

The announcement comes three months after Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon told investors that the world's largest retailer would review its fleet of stores with the goal of becoming more nimble in the face of increased competition from all fronts, including from online rival Amazon.com.

Here's something I think we can all agree is good - a clip of ISIS cash being blown up

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wa...-cash-blown-up-during-us-airstrike-2016-01-16

Again you are twisting something to suit your warped perceptions.
I for one wish Walmart would crash and burn it's a national disgrace.

The cause of the store closings appeared to be amply explained in the original article.

The announcement comes three months after Wal-Mart Stores Inc. CEO Doug McMillon told investors that the world's largest retailer would review its fleet of stores with the goal of becoming more nimble in the face of increased competition from all fronts, including from online rival Amazon.com.

Here's something I think we can all agree is good - a clip of ISIS cash being blown up

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wa...-cash-blown-up-during-us-airstrike-2016-01-16

Yes, we are in agreement on the ISIS scrilla.

As I said before to that other guy. As for now, it is a net loss in store closings and jobs. What they say they will do or intend to do is a whole different matter.

georges

Staff member
Obamanomics are not Reaganomics, they were never taking consideration the real and objective redistribution of margins, benefits and funds that should be reinvested in innovation or real employment but were invested in a clusterfuck project called ACA which has risen phenomenally USA's debt. You don't make of a clusterfuck imbecile president and his voters someone intelligent. BC is right on all counts, sorry to disappoint the Obama's fanboys.

Obamanomics are not Reaganomics, they were never taking consideration the real and objective redistribution of margins, benefits and funds that should be reinvested in innovation or real employment but were invested in a clusterfuck project called ACA which has risen phenomenally USA's debt. You don't make of a clusterfuck imbecile president and his voters someone intelligent. BC is right on all counts, sorry to disappoint the Obama's fanboys.

Reagan??? What were you 11 when his Alzheimer's twisted self left office??
Reagan was a less than stellar president no matter what your gandarents told you.

- - - Updated - - -

Reagan??? What were you 11 when his Alzheimer's twisted self left office??
Reagan was a less than stellar president no matter what your gandarents told you.
Trickle down economics???
Wow!