• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill O'Reilly is an old perveted curmudgeon and should killl himself

Of course MSNBC viewership is up. Stewart doesn't host the Daily Show anymore.

The snowflakes gather each night at 9 and have a group hug with that Maddow dude.

Their ratings still stink.

It's the only place the far left libtards have to go now.

Libtards are humorous.

Poor babies.

Fuck it, DO IT LIVE.

Snowflake

Referring to someone, usually the Alt-Right, Yiannopoulos, And Nazi Sympathizers (A.K.A. ARYANS), whose immense white fragility causes a meltdown when confronted with the most minute deviation from orthodox White Supremacy. They often cry bloody murder when expected to give the most modest expression of basic human decency.

This is all a continuation of how Snowflake historically refers to people who are against the abolition of slavery.

The ARYANS have attempted to hijack this term to use against progressives and those opposing Fascism. It failed ultimately, because nobody was foolish enough to believe anti-Fascist resisters to be, by any stretch of the imagination, comparable to the snowflakery of the ARYANs and their cheeto-dusted Fuhrer.

But the ARYANS succeeded in poisoning the well on calling people "snowflakes," when it became widely understood that they were using it as a euphemism for the human ashes falling in Nazi Germany when they were burning people. This revelation became particularly useful for decoding the ARYAN tendency of referring to snowflakes as a "Generation." Especially telling is the pseudo-concept of a Snowflake Generation, which operates as a front for the ARYANS' need to mark out groups of people to direct their genocidal lust towards.
There sure is a lot of Nazi-supporting definitions piling up in the last pages of this word, they are all written by snowflakes who can't deal with having lost the popular vote.

:facepalm:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake

BOT:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371344/Bill-O-Reilly-Foxpay-13m-settlements-five-women.html

He probably "grabbed them by the pussy".

A typical hyper-liberal response.

As a registered independent, I find this thoroughly amusing.

You and your cronies will do whatever the job calls for when trying to discredit the right; even if it means sacrificing your integrity to the fullest capacity.

Why actually discuss the issues in peaceful, civil discourse, when one can simply attempt to label the other a "fascist/racist?" THIS EXACT RHETORIC is why no one pays credence to your beliefs, nor takes you seriously; even the majority of the left-wing which you "try" and associate/define yourself as, generally disavows you & the like. And likewise, ironically enough, doing so serves to even further undermine your credibility, in a poor attempt at debating said issues.

And your "cheeto-dusted Fuhrer/NAZI" analogy is so petty, I cannot even begin to take anything in the aforementioned you have said seriously. You have now sank to a low that would be welcome by the likes of Ashley Judd & Madonna, 'congrats.

I give you an A+ at trying to engage this topic devoid of intelligence, and only further coming across as a petulant child, bang up job.

P.S. Trump won, get over it already.

You and your cronies will do whatever the job calls for when trying to discredit the right; even if it means sacrificing your integrity to the fullest capacity.

Why actually discuss the issues in peaceful, civil discourse, when one can simply attempt to label the other a "fascist/racist?" THIS EXACT RHETORIC is why no one pays credence to your beliefs, nor takes you seriously; even the majority of the left-wing which you "try" and associate/define yourself as, generally disavows you & the like. And likewise, ironically enough, doing so serves to even further undermine your credibility, in a poor attempt at debating said issues.

And your "cheeto-dusted Fuhrer/NAZI" analogy is so petty, I cannot even begin to take anything in the aforementioned you have said seriously. You have now sank to a low that would be welcome by the likes of Ashley Judd & Madonna, 'congrats.

I give you an A+ at trying to engage this topic devoid of intelligence, and only further coming across as a petulant child, bang up job.

do you often wonder?

Why does George Michael keep quoting the same posts?

P.S. I really digged The Sports Machine.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Opinions don't matter here, when I write an opinion someone usually asks for a link to back up it. So I keep my opinions to a sentence or two and provide the link(s) directly.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Fox should give O'Reilly's job to Megyn Kelly, and call the show Viewpoint with Megyn Kelly.
She would get a lot of male viewers, mainly to look at her perdy mouth.
They should make it a satire type show and make fun of the extreme tree hugging SJW liberals.
I'd watch Megyn Kelly, I like satire about any extreme nutjobs, but I'd watch her mainly to see her perdy mouth.