• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FBI Director Comey fired

This is the official.

Donald Trump undoing more of Obama's fuckups..

The brain trust over on that other thread said Comey was fired because "he" was investigating Trump. :1orglaugh

"He" wasn't investigating anyone. The FBI is.

Any investigations under his stewardship proceed unless officially closed with the approval of the DOJ.

This is the official.

Donald Trump undoing more of Obama's fuckups..

lol
Oh how you loved him when, with less than 2 weeks left before the election, he re-opened the Clinton email probe.
THEN he was a courageous patriot, flaunting convention to get to THE TRUTH (which turned out to be nothing).

Now he's a bum - nothing more than a "Obama fuckup"
So predictable lol

lol
Oh how you loved him when, with less than 2 weeks left before the election, he re-opened the Clinton email probe.
THEN he was a courageous patriot, flaunting convention to get to THE TRUTH (which turned out to be nothing).

So predictable lol

Did I profess love for him?

Or did I gloat that he opened the investigation again?

Any clarification you can furnish will be much appreciated.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
lol

So predictable lol

More likely that 2nd "email investigation" was a Clinton campaign ploy that didn't help her any.
Surely you don't think that everything in US politics is not planned, staged and scripted, especially when a Clinton is involved.

Obvious plan:
We are gonna lose the election because 9 out of 10 people hate her.
Let's have our old HSBC banker friend Comey who Barry appointed along with AG Lynch after the huge money laundering case she shut down "reopen" the case and find her innocent again (Even though he clearly said she was guilty of many crimes during his press conference). It was just bad judgement on her part.
This way the stupid Americans will have "Hiliary Innocent" in their thoughts and maybe it will get her more votes.
It didn't work.

But she can still use it as an excuse to why she lost along with Russia Russia Russia.

PS the reason why the whole email crap will never be persude or go to a courtroom is because it would most likely take down half the politicians in the country.

Did I profess love for him?

Or did I gloat that he opened the investigation again?

Any clarification you can furnish will be much appreciated.

Lot's of very pleased, upbeat, enthusiastic root tootin' goin' on in this thread you started about the subject. No doubt included him among the "patriots" you mentioned in your op.
Also asserted: "She's [Clinton] pissed Comey off now. He has probably obtained preservation of evidence orders for every Clinton Foundation computer as well as the Clinton Global Initiative."
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...n-email-investigation!!/page4&highlight=comey
It was all good, until the second probe was terminated, having turned up nothing. Then he went back to being "Obama's bitch"

Lot's of very pleased, upbeat, enthusiastic root tootin' goin' on in this thread you started about the subject. No doubt included him among the "patriots" you mentioned in your op.
Also asserted: "She's [Clinton] pissed Comey off now. He has probably obtained preservation of evidence orders for every Clinton Foundation computer as well as the Clinton Global Initiative."
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...n-email-investigation!!/page4&highlight=comey
It was all good, until the second probe was terminated, having turned up nothing. Then he went back to being "Obama's bitch"

I went through the thread.

Just as I thought, lots of gloating but no real praise heaped on Comey.

I was talking about others within the FBI when I said " patriots" for holding his feet to the fire.

It was clear.

So the only U.S. Attorney retained by the 8 year Obama administration and considered a non partisan "straight shooter", confirmed overwhelmingly by the Senate, Deputy AG Rosenstein, lays out the case why Comey should be fired and this is supposed to be some kind of scandal?

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...s-from-the-white-house-attorney-general/2430/

Make the FBI great again

Correct.

Not only that but he has only been on the job for two weeks because the senate dragged their feet confirming him.

Comey enjoyed being at the center of attention and was incapable of leading any investigation.

Now the investigations can proceed.

Let's get on with them

Trump campaign collusion
Obama administration claims that Syrian chemical weapons were removed.
Susan Rice and unmasking.
Who leaked Michael Flynn's name to the press.

Lots of work to be done.

Chop chop.

It was clear.

Not clear to me being as the linked article heralded him as spearheading the reup.
But no problem I'll take your word for it.

That still leaves us with the collective "you" on the right reacting very much this way...

Now he's a bum
So predictable

I don't think you can deny the truth in that.

a follow up to the original link from that thread: http://theweek.com/speedreads/658238/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clintons-private-email-server

Trump had been planning to oust Comey for at least a week, The New York Times and CNN report, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions had been charged with finding a good pretext. The president was increasingly incensed at the FBI's investigation into his orbit's ties to Russia during the election, Politico and The Wall Street Journal report. With understaffed investigations languishing in Congress, the FBI's investigation was the most active and serious.
Trump specifically "grew unhappy that the media spotlight kept shining on the director," and "questioned whether his expanding media profile was warping his view of the Russia investigation," White House officials tell The Wall Street Journal. "A person with knowledge of recent conversations said they wanted Mr. Comey to 'say those three little words: There's no ties,'" and he did not. Trump was also angry that Comey "wouldn't support his claims that President Barack Obama had tapped his phones in Trump Tower" and refused to prioritize inquiries into the leaking of information that made Trump look bad, Politico reports, but the main irritant was Russia

a follow up to the original link from that thread: http://theweek.com/speedreads/658238/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clintons-private-email-server

Trump had been planning to oust Comey for at least a week, The New York Times and CNN report, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions had been charged with finding a good pretext. The president was increasingly incensed at the FBI's investigation into his orbit's ties to Russia during the election, Politico and The Wall Street Journal report. With understaffed investigations languishing in Congress, the FBI's investigation was the most active and serious.
Trump specifically "grew unhappy that the media spotlight kept shining on the director," and "questioned whether his expanding media profile was warping his view of the Russia investigation," White House officials tell The Wall Street Journal. "A person with knowledge of recent conversations said they wanted Mr. Comey to 'say those three little words: There's no ties,'" and he did not. Trump was also angry that Comey "wouldn't support his claims that President Barack Obama had tapped his phones in Trump Tower" and refused to prioritize inquiries into the leaking of information that made Trump look bad, Politico reports, but the main irritant was Russia

Well that settles it.

:1orglaugh

Any evidence of Trump campaign collusion is still at FBI headquarters.

We've been begging for it to be released.

Here's their chance.

*tapping fingers*