• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favourite horror movie and killer!

Yeah, Friday 13th - Jason Voorhees. Class act!

I like leatherface from a texas chainsaw masscare. Freddy is a good bad guy actually the first R rated movie I was legally able to see and took my girlfriend at the time and she threwup. I liked Phantasm the first one and the others.:mad:

Texas Chainsaw Masscare that was redone in 2003 was very well done, and a favorite, all time Thriller has got to be HellRaiser I love the scene where she lay's on the bed and you can see her bush and then straight to seeing her getting fucked hard that was my first time to have seen sex on TV and my first wet dream that night so I gotta give it up to Hellraiser

Cody Jarret in "White Heat".....a psycho killer if there ever was one.......TOP OF THE WORLD MA!!!!!!!!!! Of course the movie wasnt a horror movie, but he was a GREAT killer, played by the great Jimmy Cagney.

Cody Jarret in "White Heat".....a psycho killer if there ever was one.......TOP OF THE WORLD MA!!!!!!!!!! Of course the movie wasnt a horror movie, but he was a GREAT killer, played by the great Jimmy Cagney.

broughladen said:
my favourite is Friday the 13th followed by holloween, i like freddy vs jasion and think jason voorhees is the best killer

Friday the 13th-jason voorhees
halloween-micheal myers
nightmare on elm street-freddy krueger
psyco-norman bates

I have no idea what mine are. There were so many, but then again most were pretty stupid by todays standards.

nobody ever mentions Jedidiah morningstar/The tall man of the Phantasm series. He was unkillable (Or infinate depending upon your views) evil on a mind blowing above human way and creepy as hell.

Brino

Banned
Call me oldfashioned but I like the classics like Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc. some of the newer ones are good like 28 days later or any of m. night shymalan's movies but their thrillers not really horrors.

halloween- micheal myers
alien/3 - the alien
Texas Chainsaw Massacre-Leatherface

violent-smiley-010.gif
violent-smiley-019.gif
violent-smiley-049.gif
violent-smiley-009.gif