• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favourite horror movie and killer!

favorites:

Friday the 13th...Jason Vorhees
Nightmare On Elm Street...Freddy Kruger
Halloween...Michael Myers
Hellraiser...Pinhead
Last House On The Left is pretty cool too....that would be an awesome remake since Hollywood is in the mood to remake everything else.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nightcrawler said:
favorites:

Friday the 13th...Jason Vorhees
Nightmare On Elm Street...Freddy Kruger
Halloween...Michael Myers
Hellraiser...Pinhead
Last House On The Left is pretty cool too....that would be an awesome remake since Hollywood is in the mood to remake everything else.

I'm not big on remakes and I don't see the need to remake "Last House On The Left" - the original was grisly enough. What could be added to a remake?

I'm surprised there's no mention of "Henry - Portrait Of A Serial Killer" - but then again, Henry is more disturbing than all the other monsters, since the lead character and his actions are based on reality.

Also - what about Tomie, the living dead girl?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
One of my favourite killers: Dr. Freudstein from The House By The Cemetery simply because that´s the most stupid name of a character in a movie ever.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Cucky!!, loool!!

realy i never understood how such pathetic doll could kill so many people

well, my favorite killer is the galactic bug of the Aliens movie, (it had a name??), really, jason and freddy gona start to piss and cry like girls when face that dude

Last edited:
Any fans of Halloween or any slasher for that matter should check out Behind The Mask - The Rise of Leslie Vernon.

Great movie. 10/10