• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Haven't been to anything recently - I usually go when a friend invites me, so I leave it up to her to choose the events. I don't think I could go to one of these by myself.

On a different note, I'm seeing you got some "Canadian" weather in Cali - are you ok?

My water heater got submerged in water. Lucky my wife found a guy and the repair was only $417. Our awning on the west side got damaged pretty bad from the wind. I might need to buy a new awning. It could be way worse. There was a ton of flooding all over Southern California and I'm sure people suffered a lot of water damage. On a lighter note there was a tiny bit of snow on the Hollywood sign.

Do you have Peacock Network? I'm a big fan of the old territories and like to watch a lot of that stuff on the network especially Mid-South.

Good to hear you are relatively unscathed.
Yeah, the snow-capped Hollywood sign, along with all the palm trees covered in white give a "The day after tomorrow" vibe. Pretty surreal.

1677825848530.png

That was one hell of a promo by Gigi. If that stuff about her family isn't true, she has a future in acting, because that felt real.

Seeing her mom pawn her off as a child bride, I believe Gigi's promo about her being abused.

I'm starting to become the Tex Watson of the Cult Of Cornette. I listen to that podcast so much I've slipped and referred to people as "Brian Last" by accident when they didn't know what they were talking about.

0x0.jpg

1980-portable.nineteeneighty-regular.webp

1679207769430.png

I'm warming up to Valkyria. She's pretty hot; all she needs are shorter shorts.

1679207837498.png

I wouldn't mind being in this position....
Palmer's leopard-print 80's gear is also doing it for me too.

Night 1 of Wrestlemania was pretty good. I liked seeing Cena get squashed by Austin Theory, the multi-tag team match was better than expected, Rey vs Dominic was good, Charlotte vs Rhea was great, and Sami/KO vs Usos wasn't very Ucey but was an outstanding match and a great way to send everyone home happy. I've been watching Sami and Kevin since they started in IWS Montreal.

Looking forward to today's Night 2. Will watch on delay again on the Peacunt.

I like the entrance/ramp with the Hollywood theme.
But I thought the contrast on my screen was shot with that lighting that made everyone look like they had an orange tan.

1680486805927.png

1680486915905.png
1680487041737.png

That was an interesting way to take a suplex. Looks like she legit landed on her face.

Big news, fellas...

More On WWE Sale to Endeavor: How Much Triple H Made, New Stock Symbol, More​

https://411mania.com/wrestling/more-on-wwe-sale-to-endeavor-staff-meeting-planned-for-today/

As reported earlier today, WWE had been sold to Endeavor, who will combine it with UFC to form a new company valued at $21 billion. Endeavor will own 51% of the company while WWE stockholders own 49%. PWInsider has more details on the sale including how much certain people will make once it finalizes.

* It’s expected that the deal will officially close in the second half of the year.

* WWE will be run separately from UFC, although both will be owned under the same parent company.

* The Board of Directors will have six members named by Endeavor and five by WWE.

* WWE will still have a headquarters in Stamford, same as UFC having their own head office. But Endeavor will have their own staff for the ‘back office’ for savings. This could mean that there will be staff cuts coming up. It was noted that if Endeavor can handle the accounting, for example, then the WWE accounting office would be jettisoned.

* When the deal is finalized, Nick Khan will get a $10 million bonus, Triple H will get $5 million and WWE Chief Financial Officer Frank Riddick III will get $5 million.

* WWE will no longer be traded on the stock exchange. The new company is TKO.

* There will be an “all hands on deck” staff meeting in WWE today at 4 PM ET.

* If the deal doesn’t close by January, both sides have the right to cancel the agreement.

vincemcmahonmoney-645x370.png

Thoughts on Wrestlemania guys?

I found the show overall enjoyable but found night 1 far better than the 2nd night. I felt like alot of the matches were rushed and there was alot of filler and adverts going on to fill the time. It was like a 3 hour 42 minutes ppv as shown on the network, but yet they done like half the card within the 1st hour.

Saying that it felt like 1st night was a better pace though