• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Thoughts on Wrestlemania guys?

I found the show overall enjoyable but found night 1 far better than the 2nd night. I felt like alot of the matches were rushed and there was alot of filler and adverts going on to fill the time. It was like a 3 hour 42 minutes ppv as shown on the network, but yet they done like half the card within the 1st hour.

Saying that it felt like 1st night was a better pace though

I also preferred Day 1 but thought it was a solid Wrestlemania weekend overall. Some matches were better than others but I didn't see anything terrible.

1680566611937.png

I thought that was a joke, spoof or deepfake when I saw that thumbnail. It's crazy how much a moustache can change how you look

Well, there was this...:ROFLMAO:

I mean, it's not nice to laugh at an injury, but they way that happened was pretty comical. To the point were you legit wondered if it was an act.
Snoop's improv was good though, considering there was no way he could have expected what was going to happen.
A match with 1 minute in the making!

I mean, it's not nice to laugh at an injury, but they way that happened was pretty comical. To the point were you legit wondered if it was an act.
Snoop's improv was good though, considering there was no way he could have expected what was going to happen.
A match with 1 minute in the making!
What was the fall out from this, is shane out for a good amount of time?

I thought Trish & Lita were back short term, so I'm surprised that it looks like putting her in a program with... Becks?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
'member, 'member when people thought there would be no chance in Hell that Vince McMahon would come back? I've been watching professional wrestling for a long time following this carnival and always knew the Boss of all Bosses would return and brush aside the King of Kings. Vince McMahon is WWE.

planet-benson-2.regular.webp

chocolate-bar-demo.regular.webp

bubble-love.regular.webp

FtGdVTMXwAElxag.jpg

Still not a fan huh?
It is a little annoying that NXT can't be bothered to given even a hint of storyline for these random tag teams.

On the SD side, interesting to see the champs cheat to win. I wonder if they want to channel from Eddie vibes through Raquel?

And Vega's little promo was on point. It's always more impactful when there real-life references you can make.

Indi powering through a legit injury to finish the match. Guess it was a good thing that it was a triple threat, otherwise the match would have been over. Apparently the audible was called for Stratton to win until Indi came back.

Sol is out with an ACL, along with what feels like half the women's roster. Hopefully the pile of injuries will clear out soon.

Thoughts on the draft so far?

It interesting how things would shake up for the women? Hoping more nxt people get called up

Thoughts on the draft so far?

It interesting how things would shake up for the women? Hoping more nxt people get called up
With what feels like half of the women's NXT roster out with injuries, the callup pool seems somewhat limited. I've read rumours that Jade's name has been tossed around.
As much as I'd love to see Stratton called up, she said herself she needs to stay in NXT a little longer.

Actually, I feel I'd rather have the women stay in NXT and get the screentime each week, as opposed to be fed to charlotte as jobber scraps.