• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
What if jey walking is a ruse as he didn''t know who to align with, but he knows to stick with reigns and jimmy?
It's one possibility. That's one of the reasons the story is still compelling, still qute a few possible outcomes.

Both Rumbles were ok and had their moments and the right people won.
I wanted to see Asuka win, not only to compliment the new gimmick, but also because they could state that she is undefeated in Royal Rumble matches (she won the only other rumble she was in). Would have been a neat callback to her undefeated streak.

I was hoping Raw would have had something about the bloodline but guess have to wait till Smackdown. The intro will need updating

1675735949702.png

I know many guys like booty, but I honestly can't say Gigi's ass is particularly attractive. It's certainly changed over the years

What's going on with the tag teams in NXT? Dawn and Alba I get. But for everyone else, it's like they just randomly drew names. Kianna - let's put her with a country bartender. Roxy & Meiko? Chu & Feroz? I'm guessing once toxic A is done, we'll see them with strange bedfellows too.

Not the biggest Nattie fan, but seeing how she rarely gets the spotlight & it was in Montreal, I thought it would have been nice to have seen hit the final 3. Or at least get a more dramatic elimination.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Nattie trains the girls and her main position, as far as talent, is gatekeeper. You gotta get by Nattie to get in the upper mid-card position. She seems to win close to half of her matches.

Haven't been to anything recently - I usually go when a friend invites me, so I leave it up to her to choose the events. I don't think I could go to one of these by myself.

On a different note, I'm seeing you got some "Canadian" weather in Cali - are you ok?