• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Thoughts on the draft?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This one....

Shit, that's worse! Those two are like 2 roaches you see scurrying around on the kitchen floor at 4AM after you turned the lights on on the way to the refrigerator. No matter how furiously you chase after them to step on they keep avoiding the bottom of your foot. Why do they have to act like that? I get nervous green diarrhea by just looking at them.

I wouldn't touch the "toad", but I think Katana is cute and with her flexibility could do some mindblowing stuff in bed.
1683121909391.png

Reactions: sj1
So KC didn't make it, but I love their moves like this:
1683493383112.png

The legdrop/moonsault combo, the double Spanish fly are move you don't see on the main roster.
Interesting that KC seems to have got a bloody nose from the Spanish fly, but they didn't focus on that at all. I thought it would have sold that she gave everything she had in the match.

Last night's show was good with a super caliente Puerto Rican crowd. The crowd created some good atmosphere. They even turned Bianca heel and Io babyface. Most everything was, at least, OK. I enjoyed Zelina's big moment in front of her people too. I imagine even Malakai Black had a tear in his evil eye.

Last night's show was good with a super caliente Puerto Rican crowd. The crowd created some good atmosphere. They even turned Bianca heel and Io babyface. Most everything was, at least, OK. I enjoyed Zelina's big moment in front of her people too. I imagine even Malakai Black had a tear in his evil eye.
It was fun watching Iyo getting the crowd behind her. I wonder if the WWE expected that?

Zelina's moment was touching too. She didn't need to win to get that moment, and they wouldn't want to kill Ripley's momentum she has right now, so it was a good booking choice all in all.

Considering how hot the Puerto Rican crowd was for Backlash Santos Escobar thinks it may be a good idea to have a "Premium Live Event" in Mexico. I agree. Hold it in Mexico City at a famous Lucha Libre arena. WWE has been going after the Latin market over the years so bring the action to them as well as courting Latinos inside America.

I want to see more premium events in other countries.
I loved how the crowd chanted in Spanish. The 1-2-3 and "Yes" chants really came across well, and I'd love to see those, and even the "What" chants in the native language of whatever country they're in.

Maybe your wife might get into wrestling after hearing the Tagalog chants when the WWE goes to the Philippines.

Maybe your wife might get into wrestling after hearing the Tagalog chants when the WWE goes to the Philippines.

She says WWE is very popular in The Philippines. Basketball is the country's most popular sport.

My wife actually likes some of the Women's matches and Charlotte Flair is her favorite.

That's interesting - she's been a trainer for WWE for years until the COVID cuts. If they weren't going to rehire her, then it's on WWE that she went to AEW.
It's too bad that we won't see a Sarita/Rosita reunion anytime soon, especially since Vega is on a high right now.

1684741024308.png

Sadly, we won't be seeing this beautiful ass for a while as Liv is out for a while. Kudos for her finishing her match though. I thought she was just selling really well, but that might have actually been real.

Some people are saying it's from this kick:
1684741489048.png

But I can't help but think it's from that combo meteora. If you listen, you can hear her yelp in an odd way, like something went wrong.

Reactions: sj1