• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Just heard the bad news she has stepped down. Hope this won't impact on the product. If they sell, hope its not to the Saudi's as i feel they will tamper the product to what we use to.

I think she stepped down more on base of morals, rather than business or being pushed out. Got to remember that she and triple h tried to improve the product while Vince was away and they did improve it, but now he is back he is going to screw it up. Also with the allegations that went on, and that still hasn't tampered his way back, on Stephanie's mind she be thinking why would i want to be around this. Vince cheated on Linda a few times.

Reactions: sj1
Not to panic like the media has over qatar with the world cup. Is there any chance the product would be fine as it is, and due to it going private it can go back to more edgier content? The Saudis are not going to tamper with the creative side of the product? Only downside to it is it has the Saudi name on it. Or would that not suit the Saudi agenda?

I feel that the women's division is safe. Hear me out.
1) The Saudis didn't buy WWE to enforce religious values or brainwash the US public (there are better/more efficient ways to do that). It was a business decision, to make money. They aren't going to purposely tank a product and take a loss. WWE is profitable, and it only makes sense to keep the product palatable to the consumer. The women's division is profitable, especially for selling merch to young girls/women, as well as viewers like us who like seeing hot, fit women. No sense in killing it if it is making money. (This also goes towards the argument that not much will change for the product in general)

2) The Saudis are all for positive PR, especially to shed the "oppressive to women" label. Not substantially, mind you, like actually giving them equal rights in the country. But they do want to put a positive spin on their image, hence developments like letting the women's matches happen at the Crown Jewel events. So keeping the division allows them to say "see, we're all for women's rights!". Heck, they might even put more emphasis on the division just to emphasize the point. It has 0% impact on women's rights in their country, so what do they care?

There are more reasons, but these are the 2 biggest which make me feel that the division is safe.

If anyone watched NXT this week so far, do you think this could spell the end of Toxic Attraction? The way the show ended?

capturedecran2023-01-p8col.png
Do you guys see whats coming next week? :LOL:
+ is it interesting that Britt Baker use the word "boss" in her promo.
Looks like Shida will beat Toni ass before the match, damn! who's will be Saraya tag team partner? :unsure:
No Mercedes Moné this week :(
But a very great Dynamite episode! Konosuke Takeshita vs Bryan Danielson was amazing!
The Elite vs Death Triangle amazing as well!
Adam Page beat Moxley, the other Adam "Cole" is back!
Saraya & Toni Storm vs Jamie & D.M.D. was good, even if Mercedes wasn't here. :(
hence developments like letting the women's matches happen at the Crown Jewel events. So keeping the division allows them to say "see, we're all for women's rights!". Heck, they might even put more emphasis on the division just to emphasize the point. It has 0% impact on women's rights in their country, so what do they care?
Yes but they have be dressed like that...
200_ec_02192022rf_210t9fpx.jpg
If anyone watched NXT this week so far, do you think this could spell the end of Toxic Attraction? The way the show ended?
A long time that I didn't watched that (nxt) crap! who's still watch this show?

I thought the latter half of the battle royale was nonsensical, at least kayfabe-wise.
First you had the troupe of wrestlers gloating over the top rope after they eliminated someone, just asking to be eliminated. Have they never watched a BR?
Then when it came down to the final 4, why the 2 singles would try to eliminate each other instead of at least trying to eliminate the tag team made no sense. Or why Alba would try for a suplex which would have eliminated herself.

And worst of all - they finally bring Stratton back with her new girls - only for her not to wrestle?

I did like Choo's spot of saving herself with the pillow - they could have gone further with it since her feet hadn't touched the floor even when the pillow was pulled.
And it looks like Sol is the new Naomi of BR saves.

Saraya & Toni Storm vs Jamie & D.M.D. was good, even if Mercedes wasn't here. :(
Looking at how Shida interfered makes me feel this is not over. The way she threw the stick in when both were down, why not wait till least one of them was up?

A long time that I didn't watched that (nxt) crap! who's still watch this show?
I still watch it and since Triple H took over it has improved

Looking at how Shida interfered makes me feel this is not over. The way she threw the stick in when both were down, why not wait till least one of them was up?
Yeah, is to make like whoops I did a mistake! :oops: I really wanted to give Toni I swear! lol
You'll see next week she gonna hit Toni in the back and then join Britt & Jamie why not I trio tag team match? With finally Mercedes in.
Also I don't know if you have noticed but Cargill is more active those days, it looks like they makes grow up the streak., There's a PPV on February the undefeated Jade 50-0 vs Mercedes for the TBS title? + the Badies are not very kindy with Jade lately, I can imagine Kiera Hogan & Red Velvet will interfer in the match and finally make fall Jade. Let's see!

I still watch it and since Triple H took over it has improved
Improved? with guys like Whaller, Pretty Deadly, Gacy, Chase, Choo, Tony D and "his familia"? lol I doubt, there's not good wrestler, crappy gimmicks, non sense storylines everything is bad since it became 2.00

Last edited:
It would have made sense if they were implicating that it was on purpose. I would set up a turn, and at least make sense storywise.
But they made it look like a real "oopsie" moment. That just threw reality out the window for me.

Ring phycology should mean something.

Maybe this could least to Shida turning on Saraya in a tag match, kinda similar to how Dakota Kai beat up Mia Yim backstage so she can get her place on wargames only to turn on her. Shida beats up Toni Storm backstage who would be Saraya's 1st choice partner, Shida will reluctantly be on Saraya's side till the dying moments and bam she turns on her, so the opponents win. Later she tells everyone it was her who beat up Toni backstage

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Maybe this could least to Shida turning on Saraya in a tag match, kinda similar to how Dakota Kai beat up Mia Yim backstage so she can get her place on wargames only to turn on her. Shida beats up Toni Storm backstage who would be Saraya's 1st choice partner, Shida will reluctantly be on Saraya's side till the dying moments and bam she turns on her, so the opponents win. Later she tells everyone it was her who beat up Toni backstage

The problem is I'm siding with Shida on this one. The babyface is supposed to get my sympathy but Saraya comes across as such an entitled douchebag acting like tagging with her is some massive achievement you'll want to carve on your tombstone after you die all because she wrestled for WWE which is the Major Leagues, not that Outlaw Mudshow people in Northern Florida call AEW. Tony Khan needs to do a better job approving promos and angles so the crowd doesn't end up booking on the fly.