• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

I have 3 tattoos

I bought 2 (more) long term deposit bonds as gifts - one for my son and one for my daughter.

I am ALIVE
Heh! That's my most common response to people when they ask me the question "How're you doing today?"

"I'm still alive!" :)

cheers,

slowhand

Closed Account
I like to work on car's

Ax3C

Banned
I have artificial tear ducts. When I was born, both of mine were sealed shut. Also, the soft palate (the soft, spongy area on the roof of your mouth) in my mouth never closed properly, causing a cleft palate. Both surgeries were 100% successful.

The chief oral surgeon said I would never be able to speak normally; that I would suffer from a very pronounced speech impediment.

Some of you already know that's FAR from the truth! LOL.

I have artificial tear ducts. When I was born, both of mine were sealed shut. Also, the soft palate (the soft, spongy area on the roof of your mouth) in my mouth never closed properly, causing a cleft palate. Both surgeries were 100% successful.

The chief oral surgeon said I would never be able to speak normally; that I would suffer from a very pronounced speech impediment.

Some of you already know that's FAR from the truth! LOL.
Yep! :thumbsup:

member006

Closed Account
hmm... idk I've got nothing hide and I don't tend to attract the haters :)

I honestly didn't mean anything by it. Some nuts on the net don't need a reason to contact anyone. :dunno: It was just a thought, someone I know did it with his car pic and was contacted. :hatsoff:

On topic: I think too much. lol

LL