• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you want to be a Mod on FreeOnes

Do you want to be a Mod on Freeones?

• Total voters

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Minidog is in trouble then if that is the case.......

Maybe Will doesn't realize that she is a she? Maybe we shouldn't tell him. He might try to throw a bucket of holy water on her or something. He might go rogue... and hit Mini with a copy of Sarah Palin's book.

Probably best just to keep this info under our hats. :hatsoff:

Maybe Will doesn't realize that she is a she? Maybe we shouldn't tell him. He might try to throw a bucket of holy water on her or something. He might go rogue... and hit Mini with a copy of Sarah Palin's book.

Lest we foget MiniD is a nothern lass. Me thinks she'd probably more than willing and able to give as good as she gets. :D

Probably best just to keep this info under our hats. :hatsoff:

Got ya! It's in the vault ;)

mr google

Banned
Lest we foget MiniD is a nothern lass. Me thinks she'd probably more than willing and able to give as good as she gets. :D

A men to that. :hatsoff: She's holding her own in the big fight thread. She's not gonna win but she is standing strong. :D

Forget mod! How do I become a Freeones Team Member???

Well, you'd probably have to be able to arrive at the office (in The Hague? or is the main office somewhere else?) at 8 or 9 am from monday till friday every day of the year except holidays. :D (good luck with that, ~~whimsy~~)

And you expect to be a mod with this kind of attitude?

Good luck with that :wave2:

I can't quote Will (unless I remove him from my ignore list & I already did that once today, just to prove a point to someone), so I'll quote you instead BB!

Post count, as you might well know, is of little/no importance, Will. Someone can make 15558 posts, have 108919 rep power & still have little to contribute/add. :tongue: @ BB.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And you expect to be a mod with this kind of attitude?

Good luck with that :wave2:

After the way you act. You can't cast a stone my way. :tongue:

Anyway, yesyesyes, joined May 2007 with only 366 posts and then comes in here to attack me and this is our only interaction...

Sounds like a sockpuppet account to me. :wave2:

After the way you act. You can't cast a stone my way. :tongue:

You see, this comment would actually work as some form of attempted rebuttal if I had actually professed and kind of desire to become a moderator. But I'm sorry to have to tell you this Will; I haven't. :dunno:

Nice try though.

:wave2: