• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you want to be a Mod on FreeOnes

Do you want to be a Mod on Freeones?

• Total voters

Lust

Lost at Birth
STDiva = Will E Worm after a few cases of Hennesey have been consumed......or is it the other way around? i get confused, i'm dyslexic and i'm schizophrenic, and so am i

;)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
STDiva = Will E Worm after a few cases of Hennesey have been consumed......or is it the other way around? i get confused, i'm dyslexic and i'm schizophrenic, and so am i

;)

He wishes he could equal the Worm. ;) :tongue:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Truth. lechepicha, I like ya, but you need to start reading Wills posts more. Then you'll know why he should never be a mod.

alright. I will.

thanks for the advice, STDiva :hatsoff:

and i'm glad you like me. :thefinger all i want is a million friends, then i can die.

by the way, i've read some of Will's posts, and i haven't found anything disturbing or annoying. I guess i should dig deeper.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Nope...I disagree with a lot of the decisions that are made, when it comes to editing and moderating, posts and threads, therefore I would most likely not do what they would want me to do, and would end up fired. This thread is a perfect example, I know it will get locked or deleted, no matter how innocent it remains, but the mere fact that it is being discussed evokes a feeling of hostility that we dare talk about it. But basically it's not an issue anyway, because they would never ask me.

georges

Staff member
I voted yes because I am already a member of that board since 2003 and I know how to handle with people even in difficult situations.

Spleen

Banned?
Spleen's not on here enough to matter and you just mess around. :tongue:

Anyway...I like cats so you have to agree. :hatsoff:

The staff chooses mods. Not the members.

I got a friend on the inside, I know for a fact they would NEVER allow you to be a mod.

Sure, they'd also never allow me to be a mod, but I knew that anyway and I wouldn't bother kidding myself.

alright. I will.

thanks for the advice, STDiva :hatsoff:

and i'm glad you like me. :thefinger all i want is a million friends, then i can die.

by the way, i've read some of Will's posts, and i haven't found anything disturbing or annoying. I guess i should dig deeper.

You don't have to dig that deep.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I voted yes because I am already a member of that board since 2003 and I know how to handle with people even in difficult situations.

I vote for Georges as a new mod. :thumbsup:

Facetious and MILF Man :D Three new mods.

I got a friend on the inside, I know for a fact they would NEVER allow you to be a mod.

Sure, they'd also never allow me to be a mod, but I knew that anyway and I wouldn't bother kidding myself.

Then your "friend" should be relieved of their duties. :nono:

They would let me if I applied.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
I know how to handle with people even in difficult situations.

there's another option besides ban'em ? :dunno:

i mean, how does "handle" mean ?

by the way, SINCE 2003!!! damn! you deserve some rep, buddy !!! rep to you! :thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
there's another option besides ban'em ? :dunno:

i mean, how does "handle" mean ?

by the way, SINCE 2003!!! damn! you deserve some rep, buddy !!! rep to you! :thumbsup:

I think like in the real life giving a serious warning to someone is enough of a reminder for him not to make his mistake again. Then if the guy repeats the mistake he gets punished, punishment goes accordingly with the level of the fault/prejudice committed.

I should have been a mod a long time ago. :hatsoff:

I agree.
As a hand picked messenger of God and scripture it is your destiny.
That you haven't been yet is part of the suffering pure apostles must endure on the path to sainthood.
Divine justice decrees that one glorious day the metaphoric rock WILL be rolled back from the cave entrance, and that you will emerge, resurrected, as a mod, with the ten commandments in one hand, and a shemale creampie video in the other :bowdown:

There doesn't seem to be the number of good candidates for moderator like there was years ago. Even then some of the few people that would be good either don't want to become a mod or for other reasons like time available or internet connection it would be difficult for them to do the job. If it comes down to it it's probably better to go a mod short for a while than to promote the wrong person.