• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you want to be a Mod on FreeOnes

Do you want to be a Mod on Freeones?

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You see, this comment would actually work as some form of "comeback" if I had actually professed and kind of desire to become a moderator. But I'm sorry to shave to tell you this Will; I haven't. :dunno:

Nice try though.

:wave2:

I never said I applied for the position. I did nominate three people who are good candidates for the job.

So, my comment stands and would anyway. :tongue:

Will you stop posting, BB?!

My joke is entirely lost now that you have more than 15558 posts!

Who are you n00b? :tongue:

:rofl2::rofl2:

Correct me if I am wrong but I've been a member of this board longer than you. Your huge post count doesn't change that. :wave2:

Anyway, yesyesyes, joined May 2007 with only 366 posts and then comes in here to attack me and this is our only interaction...

Sounds like a sockpuppet account to me. :wave2:

So I'm not a big poster. SO!!! :dunno: There's no rule that says I must make XXX amount of posts. I don't normally have the spare time. Today I thought what the hell.

Thank GOD you're not a MOD. I'm joking. :1orglaugh

I'm not here to attact anyone. I have no issue with you either. I haven't read your posts b4 today. I just asked a simple question as I was interested to know what your beef is with Boothe. :dunno: You have answered the question so I'm happy and I can sleep well tonight. :sleep:

☼LEGIT☼
:rofl2::rofl2:

Correct me if I am wrong but I've been a member of this board longer than you. Your huge post count doesn't change that. :wave2:

So I'm not a big poster. SO!!! :dunno: There's no rule that says I must make XXX amount of posts. I don't normally have the spare time. Today I thought what the hell.

Thank GOD you're not a MOD. I'm joking. :1orglaugh

I'm not here to attact anyone. I have no issue with you either. I haven't read your posts b4 today. I just asked a simple question as I was interested to know what your beef is with Boothe. :dunno: You have answered the question so I'm happy and I can sleep well tonight. :sleep:

No no no, I hope your never a freeones mod. Your name implies that I can have whatever I want and I'll only be upset when I don't get what I want. :(

I don't think your post count matters too much, but it's not enough in my opinion to get a full view on a person. Good luck though.

No no no, I hope your never a freeones mod. Your name implies that I can have whatever I want and I'll only be upset when I don't get what I want. :(

I don't think your post count matters too much, but it's not enough in my opinion to get a full view on a person. Good luck though.

:rofl2::rofl2: If I become a mod I'll do whatever you want. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: ;)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I thought about becoming a mod, but I forgot that I could be a mod and instead I watched the X-Files. So I don't think I should be a mod. At least not until I finish the series.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
I know mine outshines yours. :sunny:

i have to disagree here.

i mean, Greg Centauro, along with BlueBalls and MrTrebus, are pretty much the best users (in quality AND quantity) of the entire board.

and somehow, i think a lot of people here agree with that.

and you, Will, are NOT amongst them, IMHO. Of course, that doesn't mean that i hate you or that i'm saying that you suck as a freeones user, only that you're not as good as Greg Centauro, in this particular case.

and again, somehow, i think a lot of people here agree with that.

:2 cents:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If Will ever becomes a mod, then I guess God won. And since fictional creatures can't win anything, the prospects of him ever becoming a mod are infinitesimal. :hatsoff: