• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you want to be a Mod on FreeOnes

Do you want to be a Mod on Freeones?

• Total voters

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Nope...I disagree with a lot of the decisions that are made, when it comes to editing and moderating, posts and threads, therefore I would most likely not do what they would want me to do, and would end up fired. This thread is a perfect example, I know it will get locked or deleted, no matter how innocent it remains, but the mere fact that it is being discussed evokes a feeling of hostility that we dare talk about it. But basically it's not an issue anyway, because they would never ask me.

The only reason this thread would get locked is because someone's feeling will eventually get hurt, things will be said and posts will be reported.

I wouldn't want to be a mod & I doubt I'd become one even if I applied.

1. I'm too opinionated (& if I consider a post to be foolinsh or if it angers me I will reply)
2. I don't know how often I'll be online in the future
3. I don't know if I'd be able to stay neutral if a member I like & a member I like less are arguing & I might take the wrong kind of action depending on the situation

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I've moderated/administrated a pretty large gaming site for about five years now - it actually does get to wear on you after a while.
It does get entertaining - especially when both sides of an argument accuse you of siding with the other side...then pointing out to both this fact. However, getting pulled into the infighting, watching members with ulterior motives coyly try to bribe you, and the continual "if you don't do things my way, I'll take my ball, go home and make my own site!" is not the fun and games it seems to be. One truly must be able to put one's opinions and beliefs aside to work for the good of the site, not oneself - and that is not a task very many are truly able to do. Honestly, I've witnessed more failings than success stories.
And believe me when I say, banning is not something which is taken lightly. Yes, there are obvious bannings...but banning a popular member for even a short period of time can have its repercussions.
Would I do it here? I actually have thought about it, but right now, I am simply around having a good time. Unless "pay" is a weekly blow job from Kimora Klein and Sarah Peachez.

I wouldn't want to be a mod & I doubt I'd become one even if I applied.

1. I'm too opinionated (& if I consider a post to be foolinsh or if it angers me I will reply)
3. I don't know if I'd be able to stay neutral if a member I like & a member I like less are arguing & I might take the wrong kind of action depending on the situation

These two reasons are why I wouldn't apply, and the same two reasons are why Will E shouldn't apply.

le chepicha. You wanna know why people don't respect Will E Worm?

Here ya go

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
lechepicha. You wanna know why people don't respect Will E Worm?

Here ya go

damn!

"They might believe themselves to be intelligent, but they aren't." --man, if guys that study dark matter aren't smart, who the fuck is ? man, those physicians are bloody geniuses!

More than most --it seems that he believes he got "all the answers and have knowledge of some kind of universal truth". Not very humble.

Nope --he answer (as far as i read in several posts) a lot like this, with no further argumentation whatshoever. That's pretty bad when you're debating something.

Minidog will be having a talk with you soon. --WTF? he didn't do anything wrong!

now it all makes sense...

however, there's free of speech, so, i expect some feedback of Will E Worm...

lechepicha

this is just a little bit of proof to shove in the face of any of the "haterz" out there....

You see that!? Yeah! FUCK YOU!!!

BlueBalls: YOU got haters ?

i can't really see why... why do you think there are those ?

NOTE: this post is sarcasm-free.

lechepicha

Well then you completely missed the point of my post.

ahhhhh, ok. that's a relief. :thefinger

i were pretty confused... i mean, who in the world would want to hate you ?

i mean, if somebody would hate you, what would it be of all of us, mere Freeones not-so-cool members ? :dunno:

:thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Are you kiddin' me? I'd staple my head to the floor before I'd take a position babysitting you people. There's no way I'd want to be the bull goose loony of this place... :tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
hmmmm... the list of Will E Worm enemies keeps growing...

i have to find out why!!!

anybody has any examples ?

They don't have any examples, except their biases.

They hate the truth and people with backbones who stick by their beliefs. ;)

I would be the worst moderator ever. I would start banning people all over the place (and i would start with the racist, homophobic, jesusloving scumbag(s) that hide behind their faith to spread their hatred).

Then what do you "hide" behind to spread your hate?

You're not on here enough to even have commented on this thread. :tongue:

ed007

Banned
blar! blar! blar! :computer: :nono: talk is cheap. fill in the forms and get to work already. :computer: :2 cents:

i think i have the answer. we need a woman with balls of steele. a strap-on and balls of steele. you guessed the answer: it's boothbabe. :2 cents:

she can make ya wanna :rubbel: then just before ya empty the tank she'll tell ya that your :booty: is :ban2:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
i think i have the answer. we need a woman with balls of steele. a strap-on and balls of steele. you guessed the answer: it's boothbabe. :2 cents:

:rolleyes: No way :nono:
:tongue:

Let me guess, Will, you've read somewhere that women are not allowed to be moderators? :dunno:

Cause if that's not it, what is it? She seems to be a sane, logical, reasonable person most of the time. I think she'd do fine. Hey! Wait a mintue. That's what you don't like about her! She's sane, logical and reasonable. OK. Makes sense now. Carry on. :wave: