• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Luxman

#TRE45ON
COVID-19 deaths surge in U.S.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Long-Term Effects of COVID-19
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

I read on some other site that tissue damage to the heart, lungs and other organs, and high blood pressure, may also be potential long-term effects of covid-19.
Some people may have one, two, or many long-term effects from covid. The possible immediate symptoms and long-term effects are not yet fully apparent.

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Our Game Show Host looking Governor is the poster boy for insincerity. He's one of those guys with a face made for a fist like Carson Daly has. As a stoner I always hated preppies. Like to backhand him and break his little chicken neck.

Photos Show California Gov. Newsom Flouting Coronavirus Precautions at Upscale Napa Restaurant
https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-show-california-gov-newsom-140318102.html

553ac4a9c9371fe45921998cb6db7387

A picture of Gavin Newsom's "Outdoor" Dinner. This dolled-up rodent, piece of shit plans to run for President one day.

Johan, if you are reading this can we borrow your Guillotine for a month so we can lop off about 187 heads in Sacramento? We'll sharpen it again before sending it back to the France.

Screenshot%20of%20Newsom%20dinner%20tweet

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
A picture of Gavin Newsom's "Outdoor" Dinner. This dolled-up rodent, piece of shit plans to run for President one day.

Johan, if you are reading this can we borrow your Guillotine for a month so we can lop off about 187 heads in Sacramento? We'll sharpen it again before sending it back to the France.

The state Republicans could get Justin Turner (who also doesn't like to wear a mask in the Pandemic) to run against him as he's so popular now. He'd probably win the entire state except in the Northern counties and in San Diego. You know how those Giant, Padre and A's fans hate everything associated with the Los Angeles Dodgers. :)

To Tommy Lasorda, get well soon.

To Tommy Lasorda, get well soon.

Definitely. I met Tommy Lasorda when I was 9 years old when I went to Dodger Stadium with my Little League Baseball team. Tommy was in full Tommy Lasorda mode so I wasn't disappointed. Nicest guy ever with an insane amount of enthusiasm. I was one happy kid and never forgot that day.

Get well Tommy Lasorda.

stefidungo

Banned
Definitely. I met Tommy Lasorda when I was 9 years old when I went to Dodger Stadium with my Little League Baseball team. Tommy was in full Tommy Lasorda mode so I wasn't disappointed. Nicest guy ever with an insane amount of enthusiasm. I was one happy kid and never forgot that day.

Get well Tommy Lasorda.
👍

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Something I've learned in my time on this world is the thing about a gigantic portion of the rich and elite is that they think of things like rules and laws as something that applies to other people.
That is true to a large extent, rich people get away with many crimes that would land the average person in jail.
Laws and rules are made to protect the rich and to oppress or control the poor.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Something I've learned in my time on this world is the thing about a gigantic portion of the rich and elite is that they think of things like rules and laws as something that applies to other people.
I believe the rich feel that no matter what happens their money will save them. Politicians, buy them off, crime hire guards, pandemic, go somewhere secluded. And with most of the people in the world money driven, it usually works

I believe the rich feel that no matter what happens their money will save them. Politicians, buy them off, crime hire guards, pandemic, go somewhere secluded. And with most of the people in the world money driven, it usually works
Which is why it's nice when you get the odd case like Epstein.

Even that isn't really a good example. How many decades did Epstein get away with what he did before he was thrown in jail? If such a public spotlight wasn't put on him do you even think he would have had to pay the consequences of his action much at all?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Even that isn't really a good example. How many decades did Epstein get away with what he did before he was thrown in jail? If such a public spotlight wasn't put on him do you even think he would have had to pay the consequences of his action much at all?
His money would have bought his way free.