• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I shared this break through with friends and was shocked at the % that intimated in their reply that they wouldn't be taking such vaccine🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I also know at least 5 people who are anti-vaxxers.
Even with all the historical proof that vaccines are safe and save lives, they still believe the misinformation being spread on the internet.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
... we know some people are going to see this as part of a certain conspiracy against a certain personality.
It didn't take long for Trump to send this out:
The @US_FDA and the Democrats didn’t want to have me get a Vaccine WIN, prior to the election, so instead it came out five days later – As I’ve said all along!

I shared this break through with friends and was shocked at the % that intimated in their reply that they wouldn't be taking such vaccine🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I feel even more sorry for the potential innocent people they may hurt than them. You can't fix stupid, but at least they shouldn't take other people down with them.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
For us in France, lockdown with only going out for the first necessary purchases such as food or medicine, otherwise stay at home.
Yes but people have to work and put their kids at school, so to me is bullshit!
Only money matters... They not really care about people lives!

georges

Staff member
Yes but people have to work and put their kids at school, so to me is bullshit!
Only money matters... They not really care about people lives!
In a certain way, I agree with you.

The vaccine can't get here fast enough:

"All 50 states had more new COVID-19 cases in the latest week than in the week before, an analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed Tuesday."

gmase

The vaccine can't get here fast enough:

"All 50 states had more new COVID-19 cases in the latest week than in the week before, an analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed Tuesday."
It's reassuring a large segment of populations believe politicians over epidemiologists.
From Sept 10, 2020: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fauci-says-u-s-needs-hunker-down-fall-winter-n1239798

... and now it comes.

Best wishes to our French friends on the board as they also struggle with this.

Remember the good old days when people that believed in conspiracy theories were rightfully seen as a very small number of crazy fringe nutjobs? They were rightfully mocked by just about everybody. It scares me how much of the population is staring to believe in them now.

gmase

Remember the good old days when people that believed in conspiracy theories were rightfully seen as a very small number of crazy fringe nutjobs? They were rightfully mocked by just about everybody. It scares me how much of the population is staring to believe in them now.
I remember those days like it was just a couple years ago. It's the fallacy of thinking oneself knows more than the experts. We trust some random internet persona over peer-reviewed scientific articles and research. It makes people think they're thinking on a different plane and that they're light years ahead of other mere mortals.

Experts are not always right and they do disagree, but I give their opinions way more influence in my decision-making process.

stefidungo

Banned
Whilst some might want to politicize it, I just don't think it's a circumstance given to politicization. The companies, big pharma, working on a vaccine absolutely want to be first! That's huge $, orders of magnitude that I can't imagine (and I'm rich!), not to mention the fact that epidemiologists, biochemists, etc., are probably, on average, a more ethical grade of human to begin with (props to the Salks). The market is calling for a vaccine, the official channels are primed to facilitate it, with the weight of a pandemic/economic crisis bearing on it all, anybody of any influence trying to hold it up, one way or another, would be like an ant to a garden hose. Good luck standing in the way of history, what they all want. Big money, and a big, big "consumer" market, extending into every segment of society, calling for it. Good luck.

I remember those days like it was just a couple years ago.

I was thinking more 20-25 years ago when I was a young adult. (I guess I'm showing my age.) While it's bad right now even a handful of years ago it was still pretty bad. I blame the internet partly. What was once thought off as the ultimate method of gaining knowledge just morphed into the ultimate method to jump head fist into insane confirmation bias.

For too many people it's just easier to be told what one wants to believe instead of those people forcing themselves to face reality.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Whilst some might want to politicize it, I just don't think it's a circumstance given to politicization. The companies, big pharma, working on a vaccine absolutely want to be first! That's huge $, orders of magnitude that I can't imagine (and I'm rich!), not to mention the fact that epidemiologists, biochemists, etc., are probably, on average, a more ethical grade of human to begin with (props to the Salks). The market is calling for a vaccine, the official channels are primed to facilitate it, with the weight of a pandemic/economic crisis bearing on it all, anybody of any influence trying to hold it up, one way or another, would be like an ant to a garden hose. Good luck standing in the way of history, what they all want. Big money, and a big, big "consumer" market, extending into every segment of society, calling for it. Good luck.

Interesting comments.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I am old enough to have had most of the diseases that are now almost non-existent. And I know my parents were very happy about the Polio vaccine because I got two, just in case. My Sister-in- Law is an antivaxer who tried to convince my daughter not to vaccinate my grandsons. I exploded. My eyes rolled back in my head, I told both of them if my grandsons caught and died from any disease that is preventable God could not save them. The boys were vaccinated.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Approaching the 150,000 newly infected and 1,500 deaths per day levels. It's going to get much worse before it starts to get better. :(

Hospitals buckle, new lockdowns issued amid rise in COVID cases

Dr. Fauci explains next steps to slow down cases, possible shutdown

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Approaching the 150,000 newly infected and 1,500 deaths per day levels. It's going to get much worse before it starts to get better. :(

Hospitals buckle, new lockdowns issued amid rise in COVID cases

Dr. Fauci explains next steps to slow down cases, possible shutdown
We're at the end of 2nd lockdown here - another 2 weeks to run. The R rate has dropped from 1.8 to 0.8. They want it to be 0.7.

Until the vaccine is rolled out I'll expect a 3rd wave.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Ugh; virus is now spreading exponentially:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/we-...ossible-to-control-experts-say-210948870.html

“We are now exponential. You cannot control exponentiality. We blew it; we’re past that,” Poland tells Yahoo Life. “Now the only options are that something happens with the virus where it dies out, we lock down like many places in Europe are doing, or we find a vaccine that’s highly effective that virtually everybody takes. Those are our only options at this point.”