• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clint Eastwood to speak at the Convention tonight.

Every one of you who have criticized Eastwood, would be praising him had he done the same thing against Bush back when he was running for his second term.

I would shit on W. any chance i got. Man deserves it, man earned it, and anyone except his momma that says otherwise just wasn't paying attention.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
http://news.yahoo.com/clint-eastwood-gets-cut-romney-rnc-video-203935058--abc-news-politics.html

Clint Eastwood Gets Cut From Romney RNC Video

A video mash-up of speakers from last week's Republican National Convention does not include an appearance from the " mystery RNC speaker," Clint Eastwood.

The two-and-a-half minute video posted today to the Romney campaign's YouTube account features former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, VP nominee Paul Ryan and of course, Romney himself, but it leaves out Eastwood's controversial speech.

Eastwood caused a stir at the convention and on Twitter with a rambling speech Thursday night, in which he interviewed an invisible President Obama in a wooden prop chair.

The speech was so fucking awesome. Just :1orglaugh lmao

Deepcover

Closed Account
Didn't see the speech, but I heard he acted the way you'd expect. Like a senile old man who's literally lost touch with reality.

I have to agree. I watched the speech online and I totally felt Eastwood was way off his rocker talking to a chair...a fucking chair. He should do himself a big favour...Stay out of the political circle and just stick to making films.

And since when has France gotten it right?
Yeah, we got it all wrong, including when we send La Fayette and some 12.000 french men to fight for your independance. 6.000 of these men died for nothing 'cause we'd better let the english kick George Washington's ass, royaly.

Or maybe Napoleon should have refused to sell Louisiana to the US Government, we should have kept it for us (the land we sold to you was : Montana, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, 1/2 Colorado, 1/2 Minnessota, 1/2 Louisiana and 3/4 Wyoming, nearly 25% of the US actual territory).

You see, France sometimes happen to get it right.

Yeah, we got it all wrong, including when we send La Fayette and some 12.000 french men to fight for your independance. 6.000 of these men died for nothing 'cause we'd better let the english kick George Washington's ass, royaly.

Or maybe Napoleon should have refused to sell Louisiana to the US Government, we should have kept it for us (the land we sold to you was : Montana, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, 1/2 Colorado, 1/2 Minnessota, 1/2 Louisiana and 3/4 Wyoming, nearly 25% of the US actual territory).

You see, France sometimes happen to get it right.

I figure we squared things up with France, starting with WWI, WWII, and the Vietnam War.

You just don't get it : It's not about" which country's better ?" , it's not about wich country shouldbe thankfull towards the other.
You asked "Since when France get it right", I answered by giving you examples in which France got it right.
Sometimes France got it right, Sometimes France go it wrong. And it's the same for the US.

As a patriot I think my country's the best, just like, as a patriot, you think your country's the best.
But, unlike you, I don't start arguing with peole, telling them that their country sucks.

As a patriot I think my country's the best, just like, as a patriot, you think your country's the best.
So, tell me again, why you always come off as so concerned and knowledgeable about the politics, economics, and social issues that concerns The United States? Why the attraction? Or do you spend the other time when you're not in here, in some forum on the internet dedicated to France's politics, social issues, etc?

So, tell me again, why you always come off as so concerned and knowledgeable about the politics, economics, and social issues that concerns The United States? Why the attraction? Or do you spend the other time when you're not in here, in some forum on the internet dedicated to France's politics, social issues, etc?

To be honest, you don't have to be an American citizen, or even live in America, to fully understand American politics, economics, or social issues. Everything is incredibly accessible, and it is very possible to be well informed on these things.

Are you incapable of engaging someone who isn't American? Is it because you feel incredibly superior, or is it because you're a complete ass? (That's a trick question. They have the same answer.)

image4.png

:rofl2:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?635712-Why-do-I-care-about-the-upcoming-American-elections

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
^ Great pic, Johan. I would have repped you but I have to spread some rep around before I can rep you again. :D