• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

they're talking DLC for this game in the spring time......thats far away. By rank 54 I'm seeing that there isnt a whole lot left to unlock,its starting to lose its luster alittle bit already. Bad Company will be out in march too......probably be a case like Modern1 were you buy the maps,get into it again for them but than after alittle bit it goes stale.

After having modern2 for 3 weeks now I'd take Killzone2 if I had to live and die with one online shooter. I played that thing insane and there's still a ton of shit to unlock and modes to get into. Its still worth playing for all that shit and the games gonna be a yr old in 2 months.....

I do this all the time too.. Sometimes they fuck me up and I think it's a guy or something.

LOL....you know what is also an eye diversion,the manaquans in the store on the invasion map.

Someone tell the baggage check dude on terminal to clean up all the suit cases laying all over the place. There's a war going on have alittle respect and keep shit neat.

Ah that was hilarious! :hatsoff:

Not only did those people lose their luggage but when they got it back it was riddled with bullet holes and stained with blood.

Yeah, but small price to pay cause its a bitch to cancel your credit cards,get new ones,get a new drivers license,passport etc. Just as long as its not my brains hanging off the handle of the suit case I'm fine with not having to get new cards/id's etc......lol

Fuck dude, these fucking duel weild shotguns are bullshit. Cheap fucking crap that works from too much of a distance, shotgun spray shouldnt be affective a mile across the map, and takes zero skill to raise them and pull the trigger for 20 kills a game.

They are too over-powering, they need to be taken out of multiplayer.....

Fuck dude, these fucking duel weild shotguns are bullshit. Cheap fucking crap that works from too much of a distance, shotgun spray shouldnt be affective a mile across the map, and takes zero skill to raise them and pull the trigger for 20 kills a game.

They have been confirmed to be adjusted for a future update, who knows when we'll get that though :/

Bought this game 2 days ago. Huge cod fan

- Its way too fast, i loved cod4 where i could camp for 3-4 minutes and then go on the attack, but i cant have a seconds rest in most cases

- Too arcady,but i like the points system and how they give you points for the smallest things, its a good touch

- Most of the killstreak rewards are awseme, like the nuke sounds amazing. great addition to the game, makes it both complicated and exciting.

- All the players seem to be amazing, like they play all the time

- I see them before i me, i shoot first, i die, but were all familar with this although i think they improved the reaction time.

- The game is almost for everyone, in my opinion its designed to cater to all audiences so that nobody is unhappy. Those with low self esteem will not be offended when told they had "the most kills of an enemy with a riot shield with there back facing you while sprinting with medium health" at the end of the game.

I think cod4 is a mans game, or geeky little american kids game, but whatever i can rule on cod4 and feel like its real and rule on mw2 and feel like im in an arcade, cod is the best game ever made,this game...isnt, but its still awseme.

Bought this game 2 days ago. Huge cod fan

- Its way too fast, i loved cod4 where i could camp for 3-4 minutes and then go on the attack
- NO NO NO!

Camping is very wrong, all campers must burn.

- Most of the killstreak rewards are awseme, like the nuke sounds amazing. great addition to the game, makes it both complicated and exciting.
- yeah the nuke is great, and its good that you don't see it too often. Ive seen it 4 times since ive had the game on release day, and 1 of them i got myself.

- All the players seem to be amazing, like they play all the time
- Alot of cheaters on this game, there is some legit good players, but there is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too many campers, they will sit in a spot for the whole match. WHY?!?!?!. And if they get killed in that spot they'll go back to the spot as soon as they respawn...:mad:

Yeah, campers annoy me.

- I see them before i me, i shoot first, i die, but were all familar with this although i think they improved the reaction time.
- Alot of the time that will be down to the connection. You could have full connection yet theres still going to be a bit of lag, this is always the case. You can notice it alot on killcams, for instance you shot first then you die, watch the killcam and you won't even shoot at all.

I think cod4 is a mans game, or geeky little american kids game, but whatever i can rule on cod4 and feel like its real and rule on mw2 and feel like im in an arcade, cod is the best game ever made,this game...isnt, but its still awseme.

True at times but i think both games have there own unique things going for them.

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!

well not completely I guess...my biggest issues with this game as the lack of truly new features to the multilayer...I mean give us some vehicles or let us blow holes through walls with grenades or breaching charges. I hate how the Multilayer maps are designed for a tactical shooter when MW1.5 isn't even close to a tactical shooter. The way the weapon balances aren't even remotely close to being realistic...I hate getting killed by guys who can unload an entire P90 clip into me from across the entire map...that's just not possible for a weapon like the P90 to be that accurate at that distance. Plus the damages the different weapons do is just simply insane. Finally the super short unoriginal single player that cuts out in the middle of the story was a real huge kick in the teeth.

Also somebody please for the love of god explain to me why the M16A4 is more powerful than the M4...they fire the exact same round...and in Reality they are the exact same weapon the only real difference is the length of the stock and barrel on the M4 making it slightly less accurate at distance which has no effect on the weapons power at close range...for that matter why does the M16A4 (an assault rifle which fires the 5.56x45 NATO) do the exact same as the FN SCAR-H (a Battle rifle that fires the 7.62x51 NATO round)....also why is the M4 and the M16 still in this game...I get it this game takes place in the near future that's why you have the SCAR and the ACR (neither of which have been fully adopted by a military force yet) so why not replace the M4 and M16A4 with the HK 416 which will most likely be the US Military's replacement for the M16 and the standard issue service rifle. Also just for fun and variety in the multilayer let's through in the M4 Beowulf and the Rec 7.

O yea...what happened to my nigh vision....that was a super cool feature in multilayer....

I think Infinity Ward did a bang-up job with what they did to multi-player. To be honest, COD4 set the bar so high in terms of sheer customization that I don't think they really needed to reinvent the wheel so to speak. What they really needed to do was look at the balance in the game, and they addressed that really quite well. My main problem with World at War (keeping in mind it was a Treyarch product, not Infinity Ward) was that there was no balance at all. Generally speaking, you saw one of four weapons used by every single person in any one game, and that really detracted from the sense of customization and fun in general. More directly, the vehicles are the most unbalanced part of online play, and WaW is a perfect example of that, as people would either absolutely dominate in the vehicles, or get nothing at all. There was no balance at all in that.

I think that really speaks volumes about why Infinity Ward balanced the game the way they did, to make sure you can actually enjoy the game regardless of what weapon you want to do. Sure, I agree it can be frustrating at times, but the balance is what makes this game a gem.

I would, however like to see the goggles at some point, as it worked really well with Wetworks, and could see the same thing happening with another night map.

I understand some of your frustration.Ive killed at an insane distance with a machine pistol secondary gun and now that I think about it,that just shouldnt be. I too think the campaign is trash.Itreated it more of a warm-up before I jumped online and I havent touched it since and dont really plan too,to be honest.

Its more of a modern warfare 1.5/expansion pack if you only play it online. If you do like the campaign than its still only like modern warfare 1.8,you know what I mean?

I suppose you could look at it like that. I think that the overhaul to the weapons that they created speaks volumes about the quality of the game. Frankly, I don't really see what the problem is with getting kills from a distance. It's pretty tough to get long distance kills consistently with the short range weapons, so it's really just a way of ensuring that you CAN use those weapons, and not have to worry about being dominated every time you play. I mean, I've heard A LOT about Modern Warfare 2 having an arsenal of weapons that aren't realistic enough, but I don't really see why that's an issue, seeing as there's a perk that prevents you from getting hurt from falling, and another that makes you silent when you move, and yet another that prevents you from showing up on a heartbeat sensor/UAV. To me, that really shows why the game is about balance, not realism, because to be honest, super realistic games wouldn't provide anywhere near the same amount of entertainment.

I hear you there. Not even as a result of distance, they just seem overpowering compared to nearly any other weapon. But since IW has already patched the Javelin glitch, I'm sure they'll address it.

- NO NO NO!

Camping is very wrong, all campers must burn.

I'm genuinely curious as to why is it that people don't like campers? I mean, I tend to agree with you that people who just sit on a map and do nothing until someone is literally in front of them is just a waste of time, however isn't there some value in the change of pace that provides? Again, I don't mean to offend with that question, I'm just trying to think about why (even for myself) there are so many issues with camping.

I'm genuinely curious as to why is it that people don't like campers? I mean, I tend to agree with you that people who just sit on a map and do nothing until someone is literally in front of them is just a waste of time, however isn't there some value in the change of pace that provides? Again, I don't mean to offend with that question, I'm just trying to think about why (even for myself) there are so many issues with camping.

It all depends on the situation. If your playing on search and destroy and defending a planted bomb, then mild camping is needed, as your defending. If your not playing an objective-based game, and you sit in a corner the whole match waiting for people to run by so you can shoot them, then that is camping to the extreme.

I tend to think people who do this either cant shoot on sight, have slow reactions or just think its real war or something. Even if your a occasional gamer most of the time you would run around looking for enemies to kill.

The reason camping pisses me off to the utmost is becase if you get killed by a guy in a corner, you'll go back there and kill him, then he'll come back to the same corner and try to do it again. Theres a whole level out there and they want to sit in one small corner waiting for people to come to them? I dont understand the mindset on it.

It all depends on the situation. If your playing on search and destroy and defending a planted bomb, then mild camping is needed, as your defending. If your not playing an objective-based game, and you sit in a corner the whole match waiting for people to run by so you can shoot them, then that is camping to the extreme.

I tend to think people who do this either cant shoot on sight, have slow reactions or just think its real war or something. Even if your a occasional gamer most of the time you would run around looking for enemies to kill.

The reason camping pisses me off to the utmost is becase if you get killed by a guy in a corner, you'll go back there and kill him, then he'll come back to the same corner and try to do it again. Theres a whole level out there and they want to sit in one small corner waiting for people to come to them? I dont understand the mindset on it.

I can understand that. Extreme camping I would agree is just a waste of time, I just couldn't really put into words why that is, and I think you've touched on it pretty well.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Theres a whole level out there and they want to sit in one small corner waiting for people to come to them? I dont understand the mindset on it.

pussies, simple as that. People are to damn chicken shit to move around on the map. I'll camp sometimes. But not for to long. Get a few kills and move to somewhere else. Rest of the time I'm crouched and creeping around the map.