• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Apparently not all black lives matter.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Of they're actively trying to murder another person? You bet.
You're changing the meaning of a word ("animalistic") to offer an obvious answer to another phrase ("actively trying to murder").

Animalistic is defined as "characteristic of animals, particularly in being physical and instinctive." Animalistic does not mean 'actively trying to murder'.

A <> B

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Not really, when a group that represents a minority is indifferent to the daily murder of minorities in the group they represent, that sends a message unintended or not that those lives do not matter. At least that's how I see it. I think BLM could make a positive difference here.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Not really, when a group that represents a minority is indifferent to the daily murder of minorities in the group they represent, that sends a message unintended or not that those lives do not matter. At least that's how I see it. I think BLM could make a positive difference here.

Yes, it is a completely false statement. BLM does not represent all African Americans any more than Republicans represent me - a middle-aged white dude. The minority group you reference is quite bothered by the violence.

Let a conservative NY paper speak to it:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/these-black-lives-didnt-seem-to-matter-in-2020/Meanwhile, despite BLM’s anti-police narrative, poll after poll shows most black Americans don’t support the movement’s radical ideas. Last summer, a much-publicized Gallup poll found that 81 percent of black Americans favored the same or higher levels of police presence in their neighborhoods. In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, a poll in Minneapolis showed that reducing the city’s police force was more unpopular among black residents than their white counterparts.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Your points are well made but do not negate my simple point that BLM the organization could do more social good for the people they claim to represent.

I'm not going to argue with you I respect your opinion. The title of the thread speaks for itself.