• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

I can understand that. Extreme camping I would agree is just a waste of time, I just couldn't really put into words why that is, and I think you've touched on it pretty well.

Yeah i think i knew what you meant straight away. Just had to express my feelings on the situation as it gets me angry!

pussies, simple as that. People are to damn chicken shit to move around on the map. I'll camp sometimes. But not for to long. Get a few kills and move to somewhere else. Rest of the time I'm crouched and creeping around the map.

Yep. Sometimes i'll message them saying "would you like a tent for christmas?" or something like that, i shouldn't really because it shows them that they've got to me, but you know. Yeah alot of the times ill creep around, depending on the level. Most of the times i just love running around everywhere, with cold blooded and commando on so if any unexpected people pop up around me i can knife them quick with commando.

damn, i hate the fact that the sound keeps going out for some reason, then it comes back, usually after I get killed 'cause I didn't hear the guy sneaking up on me, anyone else having that problem? What do you do about it?

damn, i hate the fact that the sound keeps going out for some reason, then it comes back, usually after I get killed 'cause I didn't hear the guy sneaking up on me, anyone else having that problem? What do you do about it?

You sure they don't have the Ninja Pro perk on? You can't hear footsteps with that perk. I use the Ninja Pro perk and the Cold Blooded perk (to keep off of UAV's, Sentrys, Harriers, Predators etc...). I'm like a ghost on the battlefield.

You sure they don't have the Ninja Pro perk on? You can't hear footsteps with that perk. I use the Ninja Pro perk and the Cold Blooded perk (to keep off of UAV's, Sentrys, Harriers, Predators etc...). I'm like a ghost on the battlefield.

Nope, it's like the whole sound goes off, like a loose cable but the cables are fine i checked

oh well, i think rebooting it should do the trick, I'll try that

Ok,someone needs to explain this to me please. In this match tonight,I'm playing and all of a sudden this dude gets an EMP thing were all your electrical shit dont work.He got it very very early in the match and I said to my buddy "already????".....

I was amazed and after it hit us I looked at the stats and the highest guy on their team had 9 kills. Here's the fishy thing,the EMP takes 15 kills to get so how did he manage this?????? Codes,gamesharks,hacks,cheats???????

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Ok,someone needs to explain this to me please. In this match tonight,I'm playing and all of a sudden this dude gets an EMP thing were all your electrical shit dont work.He got it very very early in the match and I said to my buddy "already????".....

I was amazed and after it hit us I looked at the stats and the highest guy on their team had 9 kills. Here's the fishy thing,the EMP takes 15 kills to get so how did he manage this?????? Codes,gamesharks,hacks,cheats???????

care package. I've gotten an emp twice from a regular care package. It's also the only way I've ever gotten an AC130

care package. I've gotten an emp twice from a regular care package. It's also the only way I've ever gotten an AC130

I think the AC130 is overrated. I'd much rather have the chopper gunner than the AC. AC takes to long to reload, the only good thing about it is its very hard to shoot down.

Legzman

I think the AC130 is overrated. I'd much rather have the chopper gunner than the AC. AC takes to long to reload, the only good thing about it is its very hard to shoot down.

agreed, I was just pointing out that you can get literally anything from a care package other than a nuke up to and including the AC. Got the chopper gunner the other day on a game of domination. Earned it ligit (not from a care package) and I got 20 kills with it. Also helped that we had the other teamed pinned down hard in C. They couldn't get out! :rofl: and they were christmas noobs so they didn't have any idea how to get past us! Oh what great fun that was!!!!

Though last time I had the AC I got 2 quad kills with the thing and a triple kill...

wow,no shit? Ive never seen a EMP from a care package before so I didnt suspect that......good to hear that there was no cheating involved.

Legzman

But isn't the chopper easier to shoot down? I mean, the AC130 is hard to see.

the choppers are easier to shoot down. The AC130 puts out those fuckin flares so even if you have a lock on it, you won't shoot it down. Unless you fire a rocket right after someone else does. I've shot one down, once.

the choppers are easier to shoot down. The AC130 puts out those fuckin flares so even if you have a lock on it, you won't shoot it down. Unless you fire a rocket right after someone else does. I've shot one down, once.

Really? AC130's are easy to put the cabosh on:dunno: