• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Every killstreak is easy to take out, its just very asinine that we are pretty much forced to do it several times a game. Sure its a nice points boost, but its a wicked pain in the ass to change classes just because of it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
anyone else having problems with the multiplayer today? All fucking day I've been trying to play off and on. And all motherfucking day, the games been laggy as fuck! I mean real bad! Unplayable. Teleporting all over the map, gun firing on its own. Hurky jerky bullshit.

I finally find a room that seems to be clean. Get second place in free-for-all. And figure I'll stick in that room a few more rounds. Next round. Smooth as silk till 30 seconds to the end and I'm 200 points in the lead and all the sudden it starts up again. Kicked everyone out of the fuckin game...

I thought it was my connection. But my girl says the internet is working just fine. Must be the fucking cod servers. I watched a movie on netflix without any problems. Fuckin pissed!!!!

Yeah, that lag was annoying- I had a couple good games then everything went to shit. I'd find a corner, go get coffee, come back, have a couple good games then watch the lag train keep resetting the game and placing me oh so conveniently in someone's crosshairs.

Wonderful.

Between that and the couple games I had with clan buddies killing one another to get the nuke it was a horrendous day. Oh well, shelved for now, play more tomorrow.

I dont get how people keep getting nukes.
Ive never had more than a 21 kill streak and that was on mw1. I know that 1 kill streak can lead to another 1. Mabie ive just been unlucky. The biggest streak ive had is 11. Ive never even seen the enemy have a nuke. The next killstreak open i get im unlocking the nuke. Im at level 41. Do you guys just play with skilled players? or is it that your on xbox and im on psn. Or is it your really really skilled? or just luck?.

The story sounds ridiculous. I know it's a videogame, but the continental U.S. being invaded, and D.C. being mostly destroyed, by the current Russian army is total hogwash.

Legzman

Ive never had more than a 21 kill streak and that was on mw1. I know that 1 kill streak can lead to another 1. Mabie ive just been unlucky. The biggest streak ive had is 11. Ive never even seen the enemy have a nuke. The next killstreak open i get im unlocking the nuke. Im at level 41. Do you guys just play with skilled players? or is it that your on xbox and im on psn. Or is it your really really skilled? or just luck?.

Some of the people who've nuked me are actually that damn good. I've played with one back on gears 2. I can vouch that she actually is good enough to pull off a nuke. Hell her high killstreak is 36.

The story sounds ridiculous. I know it's a videogame, but the continental U.S. being invaded, and D.C. being mostly destroyed, by the current Russian army is total hogwash.

I think its suppose to be taliban type people, but maybe due to some kind of legal thing, they can't use that name :dunno:

I'll tell you man,the fucking grenade launcher is starting to piss me off just as much as the duel wield shotgun bullshit did before they fixed it. Fucking kids putting on the scavenger and just sitting there getting happy with the thing all over the map......annoying.

jasonk282

Banned
I like the 203, but I am biased sine I actually used one for some time. I have not been nuked at all yet, but I onlt have had the game for a few weeks now.

there is a bit of luck involved, ive had one nuke and that was on HC HQ on Rust, also my overall killstreak is 44 which i got on the same map, once you get your pavelow / helicopter / harrier out on that map its game over if no-one has cold blooded on, your kills will absolutly fly up.

I've yet to play this game,but here's a question.Is the first stages of this game's death on it's way tomorrow when the servers for the MAG beta go online?I guess the full game is released later this month on the 26.

I'm going to play for about 30 minutes tomorrow morning before I have to get ready for work.I'm kinda excited and very curious to see how the server/servers are going to be able to handle 256 players on a single map.I just looked and it seems that they are just wetting our appetites because the beta ends on the 10th.

Legzman

I'll tell you man,the fucking grenade launcher is starting to piss me off just as much as the duel wield shotgun bullshit did before they fixed it. Fucking kids putting on the scavenger and just sitting there getting happy with the thing all over the map......annoying.

They fixed the shotgun thing? I didn't even notice. I still get blasted from to far away with those fuckin things. The noob tube is retarded.

Last night I went 41 and 12 in a game of domination on underpass. I used my run-n-knife class! I forgot how much of a lunge you get with comando pro! :eek:

We lost that match, cause we couldn't hold 2 points for very long. I don't care I still had a blast stabbin people and pissin em off!!!

jasonk282

Banned
I just have fun going around killing people, I could careless if I go 41 and 2 or 2 and 13.

Legzman

I just have fun going around killing people, I could careless if I go 41 and 2 or 2 and 13.

yea but when you go 2 and 13...you didn't really kill anybody. Just 2 lucky kills is all.

jasonk282

Banned
yea but when you go 2 and 13...you didn't really kill anybody. Just 2 lucky kills is all.

so, I play the game for fun not to get my blood pressure up.

Is it worth paying $60 for,or just more of the same ol stuff?

jasonk282

Banned
I'm playing right now and the fucking computer is a fucking cheat.Like I said before,the juggling fucked this franchise up.All the computer does is block and juggle,making it impossible to win at times.

The blocking has really taken a step back as well.One thing that I've never understood about this series is why only certain characters have an attack reversal.I would think that they would've given every one a reversal,like they did for DOA.

And there are too many similar characters.There really isn't any reason that there are two separate slots for Eddy and Christie.They're the exact same character.Same goes for Baek and Hwoarang.

There are also characters that are just stupid,like Mokujin,Devil Jin,and Roger Jr.
Don't really know why they always have to have a character like Mokujin that's a complete mystery of who he fights like until you either recognize his stance or start fighting with him,and sometimes by the time you figured out who he is,your fucking dead.

WTF are you talking about?

Legzman

so, I play the game for fun not to get my blood pressure up.

I play for fun too. I just like to kill more than 2 people. So long as I manage at least 10 kills a round I'm happy. Lots of people bitch about the game. But I'm hooked.

jasonk282

Banned
I play for fun too. I just like to kill more than 2 people. So long as I manage at least 10 kills a round I'm happy.

I agree with this. I fell that if I don't get 10 kills then I played shitty.