• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

I feel like that South Park episode about the release of the Wii.
Fuck, I can't wait for this game man.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
HUGE update from IGN, talks mostly about Special Ops mode.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1035326p1.html

click on the vids at the bottom and check out the ones titled "rewind theater". Pretty interesting. The latest video on the top of that page shows a shit load of civilians scattering in front of you! I'm gonna kill a fuck load of innocents in this game!!!!!!!!!

dev is already getting a bunch of shit about modern warfare2 being as short as shit like modernwarfare1......6-8 hour campaign again???? this game should be $49.99.....people complain when the campaign is only 10 hrs.
Just cause its call of duty dont mean that should slide......they should have learned their lesson after getting a bunch of shit about modern1's short campaign.....then they had the nerve of only doing one map pack for it too.

This is a gamefly get it whenever,keep it forever,to play mad online for me.

Legzman

dev is already getting a bunch of shit about modern warfare2 being as short as shit like modernwarfare1......6-8 hour campaign again???? this game should be $49.99.....people complain when the campaign is only 10 hrs.

I for one prefer shorter campaigns in games. I can't be assed to sit there and play the campaign much more than 8 hours max. Gets repetitive as fuck after hour 8. Besides, just like the first one people aren't gonna buy it for the campaign, they're buying it for the multiplayer! The campaign is just extra bullshit as far as I'm concerned anyway.

I for one prefer shorter campaigns in games. I can't be assed to sit there and play the campaign much more than 8 hours max. Gets repetitive as fuck after hour 8. Besides, just like the first one people aren't gonna buy it for the campaign, they're buying it for the multiplayer! The campaign is just extra bullshit as far as I'm concerned anyway.

exactly and thats why it should be a $49.99 game.....wasnt left for dead 49 bucks cause of its length and simplicity or did microsoft fuck people over on that one too.....never had that game,I thought i saw it in a best buy flyer for 49 when it came out last year or whatever?

I am not gonna get this at the outset, its too much money probably get the PC version. Why are the console version £10 more than the PC version? Amazon retail the PC version £34.99 and the console versions £44.99 Why?? Having said that it does look damn good, we will wait and see. Also remains to be seen if they hurriedly try to release a bug ridden game like the last one and then patch it or take the time to release this properly.

I am not gonna get this at the outset, its too much money probably get the PC version. Why are the console version £10 more than the PC version? Amazon retail the PC version £34.99 and the console versions £44.99 Why?? Having said that it does look damn good, we will wait and see. Also remains to be seen if they hurriedly try to release a bug ridden game like the last one and then patch it or take the time to release this properly.

they had 2 years to work on this game and since its not an involved 12 hr story and is real fucking short than it would be rediculous if there was one bug to be patched...........its a 1st person shooter too.

Other than enemies,what animations are there? Its an arm throwing grenades and reloading a gun..........easiest game to dev efficiently,1st person shooters. If Infinity Ward is indeed "the shit" than they need to put a disc out that is flawless in terms of bugs,framerate and online lag. There were a ton of disconnections in modernwarfare1. I had it on 360, playstation network online shooters run alot smoother so i dont know how much had to do with it being xbox's p2p tech they use for live.

Legzman

not long left now till this is out. im so hyped up for when it does arrive so i hope it doesn't fall below expectations. Is anyone gonna play the campaign before going online? or do most of you just go straight online anyway? ill definately be playing the campaign first until i finish it, because it looks so good!

Legzman

not long left now till this is out. im so hyped up for when it does arrive so i hope it doesn't fall below expectations. Is anyone gonna play the campaign before going online? or do most of you just go straight online anyway? ill definately be playing the campaign first until i finish it, because it looks so good!

I played 4 and 5 campaign most of the way through before I jumped online. I was several months behind on both of those games from the start anyway. People were already full prestige before I even bothered with the multiplayer. This time, I'm gonna jump straight into the multiplayer from day one for most of the first week anyway, before I bother with the campaign.