• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

I'm so hyped for this game and definitely gonna get it. I'd be so let down and disappointed if it turns out to be not as good as I thought.

I will get the game! Only thing i dont know yet is if i will get the normal version, or the one with the NVG in the box. Its a cool gadget to have, but pretty useless since all streets here have lights.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I will get the game! Only thing i dont know yet is if i will get the normal version, or the one with the NVG in the box. Its a cool gadget to have, but pretty useless since all streets here have lights.

dude, don't waste your money on the NVG. If you want that shit, just buy them separately. I guarantee the ones that come with the game are some kind of LED shit that don't work worth a fuck anyway.

I'm so hyped for this game and definitely gonna get it. I'd be so let down and disappointed if it turns out to be not as good as I thought.

How do you make sure that dont happen? Stop watching vids n stuff on it and simmer down.When release is near watch the newly posted vids,which will be aplenty come end of October,and get all pshyched for the game.

It looks like standard FPS fare to me in a stale call of duty package.Like I said its gonna be the 5th call of duty game in 4 yrs since the 360 launch and the only reason this has buzz is cause its got the MOdern Warfare branding. Its gonna be only the 2nd Call of dookie in the modern warfare era.

However ModernWarfare1 was the same shit as cod 2 n 3 but with present time themes. It was the same exact formula. The modern warfare brand on a stale call of duty formula just doesnt do anything for me. Its a gamefly on day one setup no doubt and I will play it like insane, but all this hype for nothing but a game with the better "branding"this time around,no WW2,is redicoulous.

dude, don't waste your money on the NVG. If you want that shit, just buy them separately. I guarantee the ones that come with the game are some kind of LED shit that don't work worth a fuck anyway.

I agree... I can pretty much guarantee you that the NVG that comes with the game are SUPER SHIT cause they need to mass produce it and they are gonna want to give you the cheapest and shitty-est kind of NVG and still charge you a lot for them by calling them a "high-end pair"

Legzman

How do you make sure that dont happen? Stop watching vids n stuff on it and simmer down.When release is near watch the newly posted vids,which will be aplenty come end of October,and get all pshyched for the game.

It looks like standard FPS fare to me in a stale call of duty package.Like I said its gonna be the 5th call of duty game in 4 yrs since the 360 launch and the only reason this has buzz is cause its got the MOdern Warfare branding. Its gonna be only the 2nd Call of dookie in the modern warfare era.

However ModernWarfare1 was the same shit as cod 2 n 3 but with present time themes. It was the same exact formula. The modern warfare brand on a stale call of duty formula just doesnt do anything for me. Its a gamefly on day one setup no doubt and I will play it like insane, but all this hype for nothing but a game with the better "branding"this time around,no WW2,is redicoulous.

You do make a good point. But like you said, its only the second in the modern era. Which is why its so hyped. The first modern warfare was hugly successful. Fuck they still sell if for 45 bucks new :rolleyes:

The modern weapons are its appeal more than anything else I think. Well for me thats the appeal anyway. WWII has been done to death. WWI is fuckin lame and no one would ever enjoy that type of game. And future weapons like in HALO are to unrealistic for my tastes.

So what if its the same stale shit FPS formula. It works and people fuckin love it! What else can you do to improve on the basic FPS gameplay anyway? :dunno:

What else can you do to improve on the basic FPS gameplay anyway? :dunno:

Naked chicks? :nanner:...lol I joke I joke..But yes I do see what you are getting at. There isn't THAT much that you can do with a FPS

I'm planning on being at my local Gamestop from like 9 til Midnight to pick up some swag, hangout and get the game at Midnight.. Taking the next day off work so I can play it til sunrise..

You do make a good point. But like you said, its only the second in the modern era. Which is why its so hyped. The first modern warfare was hugly successful. Fuck they still sell if for 45 bucks new :rolleyes:

The modern weapons are its appeal more than anything else I think. Well for me thats the appeal anyway. WWII has been done to death. WWI is fuckin lame and no one would ever enjoy that type of game. And future weapons like in HALO are to unrealistic for my tastes.

So what if its the same stale shit FPS formula. It works and people fuckin love it! What else can you do to improve on the basic FPS gameplay anyway? :dunno:

Naked chicks? :nanner:...lol I joke I joke..But yes I do see what you are getting at. There isn't THAT much that you can do with a FPS

Theres plenty you can do........it depends on the developer and its up to their creative minds. Sometimes you have to grab the FPS genre like a:bowdown: "GUERILLA" :bowdown:and shake things up,make it look sweet,play sweet,have depth and replay value out the ass and dont do what modernwarfare 1 did and only have 1 dlc map pack.:dunno:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I'm definitely getting the game the day or week it's released.

I've stopped looking at any videos because I don't want to spoil anything else

Legzman

... system requirements are probably through the roof.

thats why I have a 360. That's the only system requirement I need. That or a PS3. Fuck playing on PC way to fuckin expensive to keep them up to date...

thats why I have a 360. That's the only system requirement I need. That or a PS3. Fuck playing on PC way to fuckin expensive to keep them up to date...

I agree I've played COD4 on both PC and PS3 ANDD 360 and playing it on PC jsut doesn't stack up to playing it on a gaming console... it's wayy to much to upgrade my PC and then you still could have lag times and everything...especially with playing online...And personally i prefer having a PS3 or 360 controller in my hand when im playing a game

Legzman

personally i prefer having a PS3 or 360 controller in my hand when im playing a game

Me too. I've heard that you just can't beat a keyboard and mouse. I've never played FPS with a keyboard and mouse, so I wouldn't know, plus I've become quite adept with using the sticks as thats all I've ever used.

I have someone on my friends list who recently got a keyboard and mouse for his 360, according to him it works great. But yea, if I don't have the controller, I'm not comfortable.

sports games suck shit period.

Really? I actually really enjoy sports games..only on consoles thou cause I have nooo clue how you'd be able to properly play them and have fun on a PC

For me it is a choice of Modern Warfare 2 or Uncharted 2 as the release dates are not that far apart. I could probably buy them both, but nah I'll wait and buy the other one later on when it comes down in price.

SO, for me it is Modern Warfare 2 first. Yes the normal version of MW2. I never buy into these rip off gay offers for games like GTA IV's limited box pack or this MW2 pack. Fuck that. Games are costly enough as it fucking is. Forty quid for MW2 and not a penny more is my price tag. A lot of places are having it at RRP of 59.99 but not many will pay that as games are normally cheaper when new. Something like 39.99 [can't use the pound sign as the button doesn't work properly]. I think a lot of shops will sell it cheaper in order to get your money from you.

Legzman

Really? I actually really enjoy sports games..only on consoles thou cause I have nooo clue how you'd be able to properly play them and have fun on a PC

Nope, fucking hate sports games. Though I'm not any kind of sports fan, so thats probably why.