• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

like the dude said that posted a comment.......nothing has been confirmed and he could be sitting in spectator mode and taping that.

Either way in my opinion a 3rd person mode doesnt raise the value of this game. Its still gonna be the 5th call of duty game this gen and the modern setting is just a different coat of paint on the same formula thats getting dated......

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Who fuckin cares about 3rd person view? :dunno:

Its still gonna be the 5th call of duty game this gen and the modern setting is just a different coat of paint on the same formula thats getting dated......

dated...but fun! I'll like it at least. I've not over played 4 or 5. I didn't buy either only rented. Played the PS2 version of 2 and skipped 3 altogether. So its not outdated style to me at all. And the modern styling is the only reason I even want to play it. If was another WWII I'd pass and never give it a second look. You wanna talk about done to death. WWII has been done by every video game manufacture still making games today! Only a couple have even tried the modern thing.

Regardless at least this'll be fun, same can't be said for Halo Oh Damn a Shitty Test

Who fuckin cares about 3rd person view? :dunno:

dated...but fun! I'll like it at least. I've not over played 4 or 5. I didn't buy either only rented. Played the PS2 version of 2 and skipped 3 altogether. So its not outdated style to me at all. And the modern styling is the only reason I even want to play it. If was another WWII I'd pass and never give it a second look. You wanna talk about done to death. WWII has been done by every video game manufacture still making games today! Only a couple have even tried the modern thing.

Regardless at least this'll be fun, same can't be said for Halo Oh Damn a Shitty Test

It would be fucking ballzy if they did another world war 2 after modern warfare2 right? And release it this gen too.......lol

Legzman

It would be fucking ballzy if they did another world war 2 after modern warfare2 right? And release it this gen too.......lol

I really hope they're done with WW2 shooters. Civil war is crap too. You ever played Call of Juarez? Fuckin lame ass civil war style shooter. While I'm at it, fuck WW1 as well! And all FPS with future technology! Like Halo in my last post. Modern weapons are what I like! Though with enough modern games I'll get sick of that era too. :(

I really hope they're done with WW2 shooters. Civil war is crap too. You ever played Call of Juarez? Fuckin lame ass civil war style shooter. While I'm at it, fuck WW1 as well! And all FPS with future technology! Like Halo in my last post. Modern weapons are what I like! Though with enough modern games I'll get sick of that era too. :(

Well said,but what they got to do with the modern genre to ensure that it doesnt get stale is just plain old featuresf and new concepts.......Yes another Killzone2 reference but I love what they did with the ribbons and mixing classes and just how you unlock shit as a whole. I felt in Killzone2 that there was always reason to come back for more outside of it just being fun.

Also graphics alone sell games. Say they have a modernwarfare3 and that was gonna be the 1st call of duty on the next gen xbox 720,well the leap in graphic quality alone would hype that game and they could even give it less features than modernwarfare2. Visuals alone make people forget about content. Thats also whats intriguing about killzone2,its arguably the best looking game ever and it has so much going for it in the content dept.

Fuck it,if the visuals next gen are gonna be as good as people are predicting than they could sell another WWII game fueled by pure insane visuals.

Legzman

Well said,but what they got to do with the modern genre to ensure that it doesnt get stale is just plain old featuresf and new concepts.......Yes another Killzone2 reference but I love what they did with the ribbons and mixing classes and just how you unlock shit as a whole. I felt in Killzone2 that there was always reason to come back for more outside of it just being fun.

Also graphics alone sell games. Say they have a modernwarfare3 and that was gonna be the 1st call of duty on the next gen xbox 720,well the leap in graphic quality alone would hype that game and they could even give it less features than modernwarfare2. Visuals alone make people forget about content. Thats also whats intriguing about killzone2,its arguably the best looking game ever and it has so much going for it in the content dept.

Fuck it,if the visuals next gen are gonna be as good as people are predicting than they could sell another WWII game fueled by pure insane visuals.

Agreed. They have a nice class system working in the online department. Hell I loved rainbow six vegas 2 cause of the class system in the campaign. The graphics weren't good, but it was enjoyable to unlock new shit. And I felt as though I was accomplishing something as I played through the game.

I hear ya on the graphics thing too! Graphics are the sole reason I wanna play God of War 3 so damn bad! Its gonna look sick! As will FFXIII. What are people predicting for the next gens graphics? I've not read anything on that...

There was a dev interview bro, it might of been in Gameinformer 4 months back or so,anyways he said the hardware is gonna shoot for CG style cutscene type quality but in real-time. Alot of games can do cutscenes and then mesh that into the game when the player takes over,Uncharted2 is the best Ive seen yet in pulling off this concept,however they are using their game engine for the cutscenes. Its still all beautiful yes but CG is more of a computer rendered film. Its film so the limitations that they encounter when dev'ing a game are absent. Even if they tap more of ps3 than what is used for Killzone2,Godof War3 or Uncharted 2 its impossible with these machines to do CG cutscene quality in realtime with physics etc.

Let me think of a game that has insane CG movies in the intro,story telling etc. and I'll get back to you. You can gametrailer.com it if you'd like just to get an idea. Im sure the info at hand will give you a picture,I can tell you are knowledgeable about games. Oh by the way,the god of war collection is gonna have a key to the God of war3 demo that was shown onstage during Sonys E3 press conference this year. I might end up buying the collection instead of gameflying it just to get the demo......I'd imagine gamefly would take out the demo keys,they only send discs.

Spleen

Banned?
The opening sequence of the airport shootout has been leaked online, find it in the usual spots. I would link to it, but I'm holding off watching it until its release.

At least I'm going to try.

Legzman

There was a dev interview bro, it might of been in Gameinformer 4 months back or so,anyways he said the hardware is gonna shoot for CG style cutscene type quality but in real-time. Alot of games can do cutscenes and then mesh that into the game when the player takes over,Uncharted2 is the best Ive seen yet in pulling off this concept,however they are using their game engine for the cutscenes. Its still all beautiful yes but CG is more of a computer rendered film. Its film so the limitations that they encounter when dev'ing a game are absent. Even if they tap more of ps3 than what is used for Killzone2,Godof War3 or Uncharted 2 its impossible with these machines to do CG cutscene quality in realtime with physics etc.

Let me think of a game that has insane CG movies in the intro,story telling etc. and I'll get back to you. You can gametrailer.com it if you'd like just to get an idea. Im sure the info at hand will give you a picture,I can tell you are knowledgeable about games. Oh by the way,the god of war collection is gonna have a key to the God of war3 demo that was shown onstage during Sonys E3 press conference this year. I might end up buying the collection instead of gameflying it just to get the demo......I'd imagine gamefly would take out the demo keys,they only send discs.

I can't think of one that has good intro CG cutscenes. But yea, that sounds incredible! If they can pull it off as actual gameplay!!! If you get the demo for GoW3, let me know how it looks.

I can't think of one that has good intro CG cutscenes. But yea, that sounds incredible! If they can pull it off as actual gameplay!!! If you get the demo for GoW3, let me know how it looks.

Here, I got the perfect one for you. Go to gametrailers.com,type in the search box Halo 3,scroll down and click on the Halo3 box art it should be the first one that comes up after search, scroll down and click on "trailer2 (the live action/CG trailer that premiered on monday night football) and watch that. Thats a true CG trailer and thats what they are shooting for next gen. Amazing if they can pull that off right?...no doubt.

Wasnt sure if I could give you a direct link on here because its not a youtube video,wasnt sure if it would cause a stir.

Legzman

bah, I don't see a trailer 2. HOWEVER if your referring to the Halo ODST trailers they've shown on tv with the firing squad at the funeral and the battle scenes and all that then holy fuck! Amazing was a very serious understatement!!!!

bah, I don't see a trailer 2. HOWEVER if your referring to the Halo ODST trailers they've shown on tv with the firing squad at the funeral and the battle scenes and all that then holy fuck! Amazing was a very serious understatement!!!!

It was shown before Halo3 was out.It was the one where chief is on the beach and the bombs are dropping all over. He deploys the bubble shield............intense no doubt.

Legzman

The opening sequence of the airport shootout has been leaked online, find it in the usual spots. I would link to it, but I'm holding off watching it until its release.

At least I'm going to try.

I couldn't find the video anywhere. BUT I did find out that there is a big controversy surrounding the airport section.

http://features.csmonitor.com/innov...re-2-airport-terror-attack-stirs-controversy/

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/28/new-modern-warfare-airport-murder-simulator-2-video-game-glorif/

Controversy makes the heart grow fonder...of this game! If it offends people, I'm all about it! This also confirms what I've suspected all along about it being terrorists your killing this time around! That'll be fun in and of itself!!!!!

The Killstreaks:
http://kotaku.com/5394738/modern-warfare-2-killstreak-rewards-revealed
3 Kills - UAV
4 Kills - Care Package
4 Kills - Counter UAV
5 Kills - Sentry Gun
5 Kills - Predator Missile
6 Kills - Precision Airstrike
7 Kills - Strike
7 Kills - Attack Heli
8 Kills - Emergency Airdrop
9 Kills - Pave Low
9 Kills - Stealth Bomber
11 Kills - Chopper Gunner
11 Kills - AC-130
15 Kills - EMP
25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Pretty intense this time around. Hopefully the nuke will be very very rare.

The Killstreaks:
http://kotaku.com/5394738/modern-warfare-2-killstreak-rewards-revealed
3 Kills - UAV
4 Kills - Care Package
4 Kills - Counter UAV
5 Kills - Sentry Gun
5 Kills - Predator Missile
6 Kills - Precision Airstrike
7 Kills - Strike
7 Kills - Attack Heli
8 Kills - Emergency Airdrop
9 Kills - Pave Low
9 Kills - Stealth Bomber
11 Kills - Chopper Gunner
11 Kills - AC-130
15 Kills - EMP
25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Pretty intense this time around. Hopefully the nuke will be very very rare.

if someone got a 25 kill streak than the other team just plain old sucks,or they are sitting there cause they wanna see the nuke. If you take into consideration how close quarters call of dookie maps are and how it is very common to get "cooked blind-thrown" grenade kills,someone would have to sooner or later lay a dude out thats in the high teens in kill streak at the moment.....