• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Cant vouch for the PS3 but there is an adapter you can get for the 360 that uses a mouse and keyboard. Or maybe its a special controller, a guy on my list was using one for gears 2 and he loved it. I'm sure with all the other shit they have available to use with the PS3 via blue tooth, you can find something.

I think the controller is just fine. But then I've never played a shooter with anything other than a controller.

I'm not so sure about mouse support for PS3, but this is probably one of the most beginner-friendly shooters I've ever played. The multiplayer is designed to let even the "noobiest" players dominate once in a while.

explain. You keep saying that and I never dominate...except on free-for-all.

Single player is good, but a few things spoil it. It only took me a bit over 4 hours to complete it on normal, though it would take several more on Veteran difficulty. The story has a lot of holes that flat out don't make sense, but it is still very enjoyable.

After the campaign is over you can play Spec-ops, which is like single player scenerios on steroids. This can be very challenging but also has different difficulties to cater to every type of player.

explain. You keep saying that and I never dominate...except on free-for-all.

Simple,
1.) 4 kills in a row = a chance for a chopper gunner = up to 20 kills = domination.
2.) Most assault rifles don't have recoil so it is very easy to "snipe" with them.
3.) A player is rewarded for noob tactics ( camping ) more than run and gunning.
4.) Perks like commando pro make the game more like Halo ( lunging from huge distance, no fall damage )

Legzman

Simple,
1.) 4 kills in a row = a chance for a chopper gunner = up to 20 kills = domination.
2.) Most assault rifles don't have recoil so it is very easy to "snipe" with them.
3.) A player is rewarded for noob tactics ( camping ) more than run and gunning.
4.) Perks like commando pro make the game more like Halo ( lunging from huge distance, no fall damage )

1.) true. Its the only way I've ever gotten an AC130. Most kills was 12 with that.

2.) I snipe with the LMG's which have crazy recoil. Hell, I can't even use the assault rifles at this point.

3.) I can't camp, I've tried it and I hate it. To boring. Run-n-gun doesn't work either. Crouched and creeping around the map seems to be my best bet

4.) Yea, that is fuckin obnoxious!

you forgot to mention the duel shotty's.

Single player is good, but a few things spoil it. It only took me a bit over 4 hours to complete it on normal, though it would take several more on Veteran difficulty. The story has a lot of holes that flat out don't make sense, but it is still very enjoyable.

what were the holes, if you dont mind me asking?

Hey I don't have that game, but I really want it. I never played a shooting game on PS3. Can anyone tell me if the control is easy for a shooting-on-PS3-noob. :o

I'm used to play my shooter games on a pc with a mouse.

Is it possible to play it on a PS3 with a mouse? And if so can you play it with mouse and PS3 controller at the same time? You know running with the controller, but shooting with the mouse. :o

Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't believe there is support for a mouse and controller, but there are products that allow you to use a mouse. A company called SplitFish offers a hybrid controller that features a mouse called FragFX, but that's the only one I've ever encountered.

what were the holes, if you dont mind me asking?

1.) The airport didn't have video surveillance? How could they not see Makarov's face through that...

2.) How the hell could Price activate a nuke on his own, you need a huge code and need to turn two keys at once to launch one.

3.) Why was Price in jail and Soap not?

Crap like that.

1.) The airport didn't have video surveillance? How could they not see Makarov's face through that...

2.) How the hell could Price activate a nuke on his own, you need a huge code and need to turn two keys at once to launch one.

3.) Why was Price in jail and Soap not?

Crap like that.

I was set to tell you it's just a video game but dude, you just blew my mind with number 3. The last time we saw Price, medics were trying to resuscitate him after Zakhaev was killed. He was right next to Soap with friendlies. How the hell did he end up in prison?:confused:

hehe, im always up for a "what if" talk with video games.

1. cameras yes, but didnt they start below ground in some maintenance area? maybe they cut the CCTV wires or something?

2. that one makes sense actually. though it might be possible he was able to take a skeleton crew by surprise and make them set everything up for him.

3. my only guess would be that they were taken to seperate hospitals. soap must not have been as badly injured, and was taken to a more secure area farther away. Price might not have had the time/change to go as far, and was taken somewhere the ultras could get to him

I got a letter of appreciation from PETA today. They were commending me on all the chickens I saved during my tour of duty in Karachi. I told em' I couldnt have done it without lots of Bling,FMJ,stopping power,a couple of flashbangers and lots of lead.

Legzman

I got a letter of appreciation from PETA today. They were commending me on all the chickens I saved during my tour of duty in Karachi. I told em' I couldnt have done it without lots of Bling,FMJ,stopping power,a couple of flashbangers and lots of lead.

I got a similar letter. Only they were condemning me for all the chickens I slaughtered in cold blood during that same tour...

I got a similar letter. Only they were condemning me for all the chickens I slaughtered in cold blood during that same tour...

Makes total sense Legz.....you're on 360,I'm on ps3. If we were on the same system and I saw you trying to hurt my fine feathered friends,I'd have to stick a semtex up your ass and send you packin'.

Legzman

Makes total sense Legz.....you're on 360,I'm on ps3. If we were on the same system and I saw you trying to hurt my fine feathered friends,I'd have to stick a semtex up your ass and send you packin'.

I love chicken though! I just tenderized it a little bit.

On a side note there has got to be some serious lag in this fuckin game. I'm so fucking sick of laying into someone with the RPD and stopping power only to have them shoot me a couple times in the chest and I'm the one that fuckin dies! Then I look at the kill cam and they are hardly even red??? Lag is the only thing that can explain this and I've seen it several times a night. For the past week or so now.

I love chicken though! I just tenderized it a little bit.

On a side note there has got to be some serious lag in this fuckin game. I'm so fucking sick of laying into someone with the RPD and stopping power only to have them shoot me a couple times in the chest and I'm the one that fuckin dies! Then I look at the kill cam and they are hardly even red??? Lag is the only thing that can explain this and I've seen it several times a night. For the past week or so now.

yeah its been unusually laggy on ps3 as well the last 2 weeks. I thought it was my connection or something,maybe its not. Still nothing insane that would piss me off,but its def noticeable. More and more people are getting the game and if you notice,there were a ton of noobs round christmas time in the lower ranks. Maybe that splains the lag?

Ps3 sold close to 4 million consoles for the holiday and you know about 3.5 of em' were sold with call of dookie right along with it so........

Legzman

yeah its been unusually laggy on ps3 as well the last 2 weeks. I thought it was my connection or something,maybe its not. Still nothing insane that would piss me off,but its def noticeable. More and more people are getting the game and if you notice,there were a ton of noobs round christmas time in the lower ranks. Maybe that splains the lag?

Ps3 sold close to 4 million consoles for the holiday and you know about 3.5 of em' were sold with call of dookie right along with it so........

Yea, I dunno. Its not the obvious herky jerky shit that everyone sees. Its the hit detection that seems to be more fucked up than normal. It's never been perfect, was only acceptable at best. But now its like I'm using a fuckin water pistol and they are getting what appears to be one hit kills. for that matter last night I stuck a guy with my knife. Heard the sound and everything, but he didn't even flinch. I've only seen that once.

As for the christmas noobs. That weekend was great fun!!! I dunno whats causing the lag, but they need to fuckin fix it. Cause this game is almost unplayable for me at this point. I know I'm not that great at the game, but I'm far better than what I'm able to do the past few days...

"Yea, I dunno. Its not the obvious herky jerky shit that everyone sees. Its the hit detection that seems to be more fucked up than normal. It's never been perfect, was only acceptable at best. But now its like I'm using a fuckin water pistol and they are getting what appears to be one hit kills"

DUDE! i know exactly what your talking about! last few days, ive been pumping guys full of the SCAR, with stopping power pro AND FMJ. yet, it does nothing, then they get 2 shots off and im a goner! WTF

and you know whats more annoying than that damn akimbo shotguns glitch...the damn shields! i JUST played 4 rounds with basically the same teams in team deathmatch, and the opposing side had only 2 guys using the shields. they WIPED us out. we killed off their whole team but when they come around the corner, its goodbye killstreak! argh...

...sorry, still got the rush goin

Anyone play hardcore search and destroy? I got a 18-0 on it the other day.
Personal best.

I always play Hardcore, SND being my fav. Don't like Core not used to it taking more than 4 bullets to kill someone. The only time ill play core is when ive just prestiged and i dont have my custom classes.

jasonk282

Banned
Hardcore is the way to go IMO. I perfer death matches though

Legzman

people say its easy to kill the shield guys. Guess its true, I try to use em and I get knifed real fast. Or they make swiss cheese outta me. But I have a hell of a time taken them out.