• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
cant agree with you more.. i dont know how they could do this but they should have no camp match game types....when you camp you can spend all match too get over 10 kills of your very good and lucky... but what is the point when you can take out 20 by being brave and tactical...

add me if you want someone who is a good tactical player who isnt scared too go all in on your team...

I will take the campers out of the game just watch me... and anyone else that wants too add me

marksman_08

You want a tactical no camping type game, check out bad company! It's not out yet was suppose to be out end of this month but of course it got delayed :mad:

Anyway, you can destroy everything in the environment. So if someone is chillin in a house...blow up the damn house! Not only will you get a kill, they won't be able to hide there anymore! :1orglaugh

That game will be great fun, I'm sure! If for no other reason than the pure childish laughter and joy of utter destruction! :nanner:

I heard COD 4 is one hell of a game. I might have to buy a 360 just for it, haha.

what? nooo nooooo

You can't play it on a console!

It belongs to PC land. You need to shoot things and you have more intimate control with a mouse.

Its one helluva good game

Missions are very varied, not like the older games. Still has the problem of enemies spawning like rabbits until you push forward.

Its cheap too nowadays, so head over and buy it. Great single player experience

what? nooo nooooo

It belongs to PC land. You need to shoot things and you have more intimate control with a mouse.

Missions are very varied, not like the older games. Still has the problem of enemies spawning like rabbits until you push forward.

Not everyone is feels the way you do , I for one am much better with a controler in my hands rather than a keyboard and mouse . I always prefer console versions of FPS games . :D

dave_rhino

Closed Account
what? nooo nooooo

I used to feel the same way as you, I thought all FPS's had to be played on PC to get the real feel for it. But now I'm just as good on console as I am on PC.

Also, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4IFUak_U0&eurl=

Makes a pretty good song :1orglaugh

so im playin the best search an destory game ive ever played on that map where it always rains...

the score is 3-3 me(prestige mode) an somebody else(a beginner) are the last 2 remaining on my team and i have the bomb... i plant it...then i try too get too cover..this is when my teammate randomly decides too throw a stun grenade at me... :wtf:

i see the enemy shooting and i get too the floor...the enemy throws a smoke bomb at me... but its ok as ive recovered from being stunned...and when the smoke clears we can take him out im thinking... my team mate has other plans... he throws 2 more stun grenades at me and im stunned with smoke everywhere... eventually i get shot an die...

amazingly the enemy did not see my team mate and began defusing the bomb... this is when my teammate approches the enemy at almost point blank distance from behind... (what is he gona do next im thinking...just fuckin kill him) my teammate takes out a cooked grenade... and just stands there holding it until he blasts himself until next week and we lose the match.........

everybody i can hear with a mic on both teams burts out into laughter....... i guess it was 1 of those "special moments" that you had too witness

im left confused angry and a little amused...........

and this... is why i recomend clans :)

Sounds like a 12 year old playing halo got a little lost on live and stumbled onto a Call of Duty game, where doing shit like that is revered as "cool" in halo, but is annoying as fuck on COD.

Sounds like a 12 year old playing halo got a little lost on live and stumbled onto a Call of Duty game, where doing shit like that is revered as "cool" in halo, but is annoying as fuck on COD.

is it really cool too do that on halo?

ive never played it..ive only seen clips form youtube... call of duty seems more realistic.... is halo good... i like call of duty for the realism graphics and gameplay... is halo as good or better in any way?

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
so im playin the best search an destory game ive ever played on that map where it always rains...

the score is 3-3 me(prestige mode) an somebody else(a beginner) are the last 2 remaining on my team and i have the bomb... i plant it...then i try too get too cover..this is when my teammate randomly decides too throw a stun grenade at me... :wtf:

i see the enemy shooting and i get too the floor...the enemy throws a smoke bomb at me... but its ok as ive recovered from being stunned...and when the smoke clears we can take him out im thinking... my team mate has other plans... he throws 2 more stun grenades at me and im stunned with smoke everywhere... eventually i get shot an die...

amazingly the enemy did not see my team mate and began defusing the bomb... this is when my teammate approches the enemy at almost point blank distance from behind... (what is he gona do next im thinking...just fuckin kill him) my teammate takes out a cooked grenade... and just stands there holding it until he blasts himself until next week and we lose the match.........

everybody i can hear with a mic on both teams burts out into laughter....... i guess it was 1 of those "special moments" that you had too witness

im left confused angry and a little amused...........

and this... is why i recomend clans :)
Boys and girl the moral of this story is friend don't let friends play by themselves.:rofl2:

But seriously has anyone ever thought of making a Freeones clan?

I prefer games with great online multiplayer aspects on PC, then I don't pay for an extra feature, my pc already does it. I do like the controller aspect though...nah I'll stay pc. Frag time

Since when did Call of Duty become the realm of the camper? Really, its quite frustrating that you are running around, enjoying a good old killing spree, taking on skilled players, relying more on luck than skill to be the first to squeeze the trigger, when that cowardly little shit, sat hidden in the shadows ends your fun and grins to himself for his "great" kill. I can understand the french playing that way, in my experience even the irish are known for their less than heroic playing style, but why must every room be populated with self proclaimed expert snipers who are nothing more than cowards?

Boys and girl the moral of this story is friend don't let friends play by themselves.:rofl2:

But seriously has anyone ever thought of making a Freeones clan?

Thats a good idea actually. The only person I have on my friends list from here that plays COD is dave rhino, but there has to be more decent players lurking about?

Since when did Call of Duty become the realm of the camper? Really, its quite frustrating that you are running around, enjoying a good old killing spree, taking on skilled players, relying more on luck than skill to be the first to squeeze the trigger, when that cowardly little shit, sat hidden in the shadows ends your fun and grins to himself for his "great" kill. I can understand the french playing that way, in my experience even the irish are known for their less than heroic playing style, but why must every room be populated with self proclaimed expert snipers who are nothing more than cowards?

exaclty wtf is the point.... just so they can have 5-10 kills on 1 match...If they got off there asses an worked for points mabie they could get 20+ a match... Too me 2 lucky kills are better than 1 great kill.. camping basterds... we should have lobby where campers can be borin fucks an camp there for hours...but then we all know they would sneak the campin basterd selfs back into the normal section too piss people off...we should have a section where snipers are inaffective.. that will teach them....

add me im a good skilled team player(not a camper) who you might enjoy playing with marksman_08

dave_rhino

Closed Account

If you were a good enough player, the campers wouldn't be a problem for you. :2 cents:

Multiplayer games have always had campers, always will. With it's good range of sniper rifles, it was always gonna happen with COD4.

I am a good enough player thank you very much, but when you are being repeatedly camped at from every direction, you cant exactly get much work done killing their sorry asses. bad enough some ass hole started a trend of throwing random grenades as soon as the match started, you start you charge and its like running through a minefield!

One camper? Easy cause his chicken shit ass will always be where you left him.
Room full of campers? Not worth my time playing with!

1 of my friends plays and he camps... he told me he spends hours in the private matches on his own roaming the maps looking for the best spots too throw grenades and of course too camp...i asked him..whats the fun you get out of it... he said "knowing that they will get annoyed when i keep killing them from the same position"

if he does decide too camp... once in a blue moon.. he will use uav jammer..silencer...claymores...and move around very slowly keeping too corners mostly getting those counter kills... (you know when your shooting somebody an somebody else comes out of nowhere an gets you)

i told him that he is wrecking the online expericence for the hundreds of thousands of players who play this game on ps3... he looked at me an smiled... i told him too "go fuck himself" :D