• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Cool! I never made the connection with the game till this post!
So this town makes up the ever annoying level that everyone votes to skip. I forget the name of it.

hey guys glad you like the pics not mine got them off a friend on gamefaq.com on the COD 4 boards but yes the game is model on real location, thought the pics were sweet and wanted to share them with you lot. enjoy !!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
So this town makes up the ever annoying level that everyone votes to skip. I forget the name of it.

I've always thought this level was pretty cool.

Bloc? Great map! I don't see why everybody doesn't like it.:confused:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yea, Bloc, I think that's what it's called. It's a sniper fest! Everytime it came up for me everyone voted to skip it. I didn't mind it. I just pick a building and camp just inside the back door upstairs with a machine gun of some kind and lay down the lead as people came through the door trying to straif my snipers!

Yeah i like the bloc two, but i don't snipe on it i run around with uav jammer, dead silance and and kill all the snipers. what fun

yea i do that.. i had a 19 kill streak doing that.. no need for dead silence... most of the people i kill are close so i use a m4 silencer...3 frags.. an the drop a grenade when killed..

i find that it isnt the snipers that win matches... its the people who dog it out and who dont mind killing 2 people too get killed 1time.. an start again

ok guys unless you have not noticed they have update call of duty 4 with some cool stuff and here is a bit of a list of stuff that they have done to it !!

Addition of Host Migration

* If Host of lobby leaves, all players will be deposited back to the lobby where next best host will be selected before new game restarts. Players will no longer be kicked out of game entirely.

Improved Network Performance For Larger Games

* 18 player games now require more bandwidth to host, resulting in smoother performance for players.

Optimized Server Selection for First Match

* Server selection is now optimized to select best bandwidth servers associated by LSP.

Updated Spectator "Chase Cam"

* Change Spectator Mode: Switch between First Person and Third Person.
* 360 Degree rotation around character you're spectating.

Fixed "Playlist Older Than Host" Error

* Player will no longer get error when entering games.

Optimized Corrupt Create-a-Class Handling

* Players will no longer be kicked from game when their create-a-class data is corrupted.

Added Kill Cam To Everything

* Kill Cam view Added: Air Strike Bombs (Follows bomb from plane to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Grenades (Follows frag from hand to ground, then rotates to view target)
* Kill Cam view Added: RPGs (Follows RPG from launch to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: M203 Rounds (Follows round from launcher to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Claymores (Views from behind claymore until explosion)
* Kill Cam view Added: C4 Packs (View from pack rotating to watch target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Martrdom (View from grenade rotating to watch target)

Optimized Old School Experience

* Added Unlimited Sprint
* Doubled Magazine Size
* Added Ragdoll Cam

Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps

* Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.

Optimized Sniper Rifle / ACOG Scope Accuracy

* Sniper Rifles and ACOG scope accuracy improved due to fix.

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

* Bug which gave players more sprint when using particular weapons.

I've grown increasingly bored with it lately, im on level 40, 2nd prestige tour and Ive no real desire to keep going with it at all. Same old levels, same bunch of camping bastards, it just gets boring after a while.

ok guys unless you have not noticed they have update call of duty 4 with some cool stuff and here is a bit of a list of stuff that they have done to it !!

Addition of Host Migration

* If Host of lobby leaves, all players will be deposited back to the lobby where next best host will be selected before new game restarts. Players will no longer be kicked out of game entirely.

Improved Network Performance For Larger Games

* 18 player games now require more bandwidth to host, resulting in smoother performance for players.

Optimized Server Selection for First Match

* Server selection is now optimized to select best bandwidth servers associated by LSP.

Updated Spectator "Chase Cam"

* Change Spectator Mode: Switch between First Person and Third Person.
* 360 Degree rotation around character you're spectating.

Fixed "Playlist Older Than Host" Error

* Player will no longer get error when entering games.

Optimized Corrupt Create-a-Class Handling

* Players will no longer be kicked from game when their create-a-class data is corrupted.

Added Kill Cam To Everything

* Kill Cam view Added: Air Strike Bombs (Follows bomb from plane to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Grenades (Follows frag from hand to ground, then rotates to view target)
* Kill Cam view Added: RPGs (Follows RPG from launch to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: M203 Rounds (Follows round from launcher to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Claymores (Views from behind claymore until explosion)
* Kill Cam view Added: C4 Packs (View from pack rotating to watch target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Martrdom (View from grenade rotating to watch target)

Optimized Old School Experience

* Added Unlimited Sprint
* Doubled Magazine Size
* Added Ragdoll Cam

Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps

* Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.

Optimized Sniper Rifle / ACOG Scope Accuracy

* Sniper Rifles and ACOG scope accuracy improved due to fix.

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

* Bug which gave players more sprint when using particular weapons.

Wasn't that update for the XBOX? I know of no update for the PS3 version as of yet.

blue ballz 22

Closed Account
i agree with dave rhino. i like sitting around the are across the gas station where the fence with the hole is. dragonov with overkill using the ak. my weapons of choice on that stage. sometimes also sitting in the barn is a good place

I've grown increasingly bored with it lately, im on level 40, 2nd prestige tour and Ive no real desire to keep going with it at all. Same old levels, same bunch of camping bastards, it just gets boring after a while.

cant agree with you more.. i dont know how they could do this but they should have no camp match game types....when you camp you can spend all match too get over 10 kills of your very good and lucky... but what is the point when you can take out 20 by being brave and tactical...

add me if you want someone who is a good tactical player who isnt scared too go all in on your team...

I will take the campers out of the game just watch me... and anyone else that wants too add me

marksman_08