• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Anybody else having problems with veteran mode? I beat the game on an easier setting mainly for the achievements, so I go back through on veteran, more achievements, and I can hardly advance at all! I just got to the beginning of the bog level and after the tv station I'm pretty damn pissed!

OMG!!!! I just got my PS3 a couple weeks ago and decided to include this game in my massive purchase. This is my first foray into next-gen gaming...the shit looks deadly hot when fed into my 42" Vieira a la HDMI cable...America!!! FUCK YEAH!!

Just a few things that make this game the best shooter I've ever played, BY FAR!!!

- even though I'd like to see the bodies of every kill laying about where they fell, the fact that this game leaves about 7 - 10 corpses lying around long after you've done the job is AWESOME (MoH Airborne could learn from this)

- the C130 Spectre level is simply outstanding...next time the road rage gets you fuming after a tough commute home, hit this level and extinguish some bad guys from above...thump! thump! thump! The dialouge from the crew is just money!!

- love the blood splattering against nearby walls when you put a 3-round burst through an unlucky foe.

- I just love hitting the troop chopper with a 40mm grenade just as the first 2 bad guys are hitting the ground from rappeling down...or I just wait until they're almost all down and then...POOM!! Great destruction!!!

- hitting the line of 10 or so bad guys advancing into the courtyard with the M19 is just money x 1000!! My buddy, upon seeing me slaughter them for the first time, actually said "holy shit!...the realism is so good...I'm starting to feel sorry for these guys."
Taking out the Saddam-esque statue is a must as well!

- I just love how long it takes to re-load the RPD...NOT!! :thefinger

All in all I give it a 10/10 easily!!

Anybody else having problems with veteran mode? I beat the game on an easier setting mainly for the achievements, so I go back through on veteran, more achievements, and I can hardly advance at all! I just got to the beginning of the bog level and after the tv station I'm pretty damn pissed!

Veteran difficulty is insanely hard , but with patience you will eventually get to the end . I'm on the third act right now and it's crazy . Still I'm pretty sure I will be able to do it .

Legzman

I've pushed through to the point where you have to take down the helicopter for the first time with the javlin in the barn.

Gotta give the developers props. The easier levels are challenging and the veteran difficulty is a real challenge!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Finally a game that's challenging, eh?

Finally a game that's challenging, eh?

most games on hard difficulty can be challenging

this game on hard is off the meter

i think the easiest game on "insane" difficulty was gears of war, it just gave the enemies more HP.... that was about it

most games on hard difficulty can be challenging

this game on hard is off the meter

i think the easiest game on "insane" difficulty was gears of war, it just gave the enemies more HP.... that was about it

omg lol, if you thought hard war hard, you have no skill

veteran is easy..try playing an 18 player game... playin against a clan of 9 players in a small space...they all had atleast 3 stars.. meanin they had got too level 65 atleast 3 times,.. i couldn't move... sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot for 10 minutes... they were amazing i admit.. i got killed 48 times... im a good rank 49 aswell.. that ...was hard

siwyroman

Banned
Its a great game!! looks good on my old PC(amd 3k+ 1gb ram GF6600 256mb) so the games can looks good and dont have to require godly machines. the one minus of this game its too short its 2 days to complete all missions

veteran is easy..try playing an 18 player game... playin against a clan of 9 players in a small space...they all had atleast 3 stars.. meanin they had got too level 65 atleast 3 times,.. i couldn't move... sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot sniper grenade gunshot for 10 minutes... they were amazing i admit.. i got killed 48 times... im a good rank 49 aswell.. that ...was hard

The ranks only go up to 55 and if they had stars that means they weren't even prestiged. When you play against good prestiged players then you can complain lol

The ranks only go up to 55 and if they had stars that means they weren't even prestiged. When you play against good prestiged players then you can complain lol

i dont understand.... when you do prestige mode do you just restart from the beginnng... what is the difference?..what does it look like? what are the stars for? im confused with this now

Legzman

you lose all your weapons and add ons when you start prestige. Once you reach lv 55 your given the option to restart. It's only for bragging rights as far as I can see. It pretty pointless. once I get to 55, I'm staying!

Problem with staying at 55, you earn points for kills and challenges that go no where, its very unsatisfying. I got to prestige and amd back to 30 again, you have a better idea of what your doing and rank up in half the time, trust me, go prestige.

Legzman

I know what I'm doing, just suck at shooters! :dunno:
I heard you gain more points the second and third time around?

I dont know about that element,far as I can see you earn the same points for kills and challenges. My mistakes I made was sticking to one gun rather than going through the armoury completing the challenges for marksmanship which can bring in 500-1000 points a go. But it seems to be the same rank structure just ten times over.

thanks for the info... im going too do prestige mode when i reach level 55

how come ive never seen any medals..what do they look like.. are there any links about this sort for me too understand more about this? ive looked everywhere...

which sniper do you guys use... i havn't unlocked the barret yet but i just want another opinion.. ive stopped using the R700 and started using the dragon...